Page 256 of 408 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Threads 5101 to 5120 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Nexus light grind.

    I figured this would be the best place for this. So I have a couple ideas. Que as DPS for the hard mode primals or grind out Alex maps by myself...

    Started by KeluBehemoth‎, 10-22-2015 07:03 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,331
    10-22-2015, 05:15 PM Go to last post
  2. Summoner newbie and comapring black mage to summoner

    So I have a black mage at 55 and because of my scholar i have a 51 summoner. Now lets dive in. I would like to know the optimal rotation as well as...

    Started by xRockitox‎, 10-22-2015 11:19 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,508
    10-22-2015, 11:19 AM Go to last post
  3. DPS Hotbar setups (PS4)

    Thought it would be a useful idea to create a thread for everyone to post their hotbar setups when using the crossbar setup for controllers. I had...

    Started by GrymmWraith‎, 10-18-2015 04:30 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,739
    10-22-2015, 04:40 AM Go to last post
  4. titan a damage soak for

    titan make awesome damage soak on Teratotaur put him on spawn place that the bee spawn at he grab both bee and when they use final string the be use...

    Started by Savagelf‎, 10-21-2015 11:53 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,011
    10-22-2015, 12:41 AM Go to last post
  5. Ranged LB direction/effect size

    When a party member uses a ranged Limit Break, from your point of view, there is a blue rectangle shaped reticule that shows the direction and radius...

    Started by Jonnycbad‎, 10-16-2015 12:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,786
    10-21-2015, 11:10 AM Go to last post
  6. Gauss Barrel Graphics is Ugly

    Loving the MCH. No problem with the mechanics of casting that comes with GB (more challenge is better imo). But the graphics of the Gauss Barrel is...

    Started by MomoOG‎, 10-13-2015 08:01 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 12,057
    10-21-2015, 03:43 AM Go to last post
  7. Totally new to game & DPS (DRG)

    Hi All, played this game less than 2 weeks and currently lv57 DRG are soon will be hitting lv60 soon... when i look around i saw quite a number of...

    Started by XaelaLancer‎, 10-14-2015 06:35 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,044
    10-21-2015, 12:46 AM Go to last post
  8. MCH Turret Not As Strong As Advertised?

    I just got to level 40 and got my turret last night. I decided to try it out on a random Ice Sprite that was nearby. The damage was a bit lower than...

    Started by giantslayer‎, 10-19-2015 06:01 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,162
    10-19-2015, 07:15 AM Go to last post
  9. i got a question for you dps..

    specifically bards dragoons and any1 who can cross class archer skills... why do u act like i'm asking u to drown kittens when i ask u to use ur...

    Started by Divinehero‎, 09-17-2015 10:55 AM
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 12
    4 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 119
    • Views: 30,898
    10-17-2015, 11:40 PM Go to last post
  10. Regarding summons in FFxiv

    hi there i want to say to yoshi that please review summons in ffxiv and watch closely those in FFXI if a older game made it right why this newer...

    Started by wertykelpie‎, 10-14-2015 11:34 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 15,157
    10-16-2015, 07:21 AM Go to last post
  11. Blizzard IV?

    hello. is Blizzard IV actually good for anything? anyone?

    Started by BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY‎, 10-03-2015 12:16 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 6,275
    10-16-2015, 02:56 AM Go to last post
  12. Why am I failing the Lvl 30 Rogue quest?

    Why am I failing the Lvl 30 Rogue quest? I get to the bit with the bombs - rush off and destroy all three, sprinting to ensure I get to them in...

    Started by StuntieUK‎, 10-16-2015 12:43 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 9,652
    10-16-2015, 01:36 AM Go to last post
  13. your most welcome

    is there a dsp that is especially welcome? are there any dps jobs that people wouldn't mind have two of the same?

    Started by Gato‎, 10-13-2015 12:51 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 7,523
    10-16-2015, 01:04 AM Go to last post
  14. McH 5 ammo no-gb/no-pre pull buff opener w/ bigger sustained burst

    So i posted awhile back showing rotations with no prebuff prior to boss pulls and didnt get much feedback beside the fact that im losing "time", and...

    Started by KilluaKhan‎, 10-02-2015 10:46 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    machinist, opener, wildfire
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 8,627
    10-15-2015, 10:59 PM Go to last post
  15. My stab at creating a melee/caster hybrid (Red Mage/Mystic Knight/Rune Fencer)

    Spellswords have always been a class I've enjoyed, and a few months ago I decided to think about what it'd play like, down to each ability and a...

    Started by lvl27_cubone‎, 10-14-2015 10:41 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,775
    10-14-2015, 11:07 AM Go to last post
  16. Monk's Heavensward abilities

    I know this ahs probably already been posted, but...why are the new monk skills so shitty ........I main a warrior since I started playing and there...

    Started by Tiet‎, 09-30-2015 07:03 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 64
    • Views: 17,316
    10-13-2015, 03:08 PM Go to last post
  17. Monk question.

    I know I'm going to get heat from this but I have a question and theory. Is snap punch any good? Yes I understand it's great for keeping GL up but I...

    Started by RecklessLion‎, 10-12-2015 01:00 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,590
    10-13-2015, 12:09 PM Go to last post
  18. How do you deal with sluggish tanks?

    I don't know what's their problem. like 80% of the tanks I met are super slow and keep wasting time before each pull, then waste another minute...

    Started by Evangela‎, 07-08-2015 11:51 PM
    20 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 20
    3000+posts of hatred, spiteful 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 191
    • Views: 52,384
    10-13-2015, 09:47 AM Go to last post
  19. Damage Number Question

    I am curious about the damage numbers for smn. I played in aetherochemical dungeon and on the first boss I noticed my dots were ticking for exactly...

    Started by Marianno‎, 10-13-2015 08:04 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,068
    10-13-2015, 08:15 AM Go to last post
  20. Trying to figure out which job to main

    I'd like to play a class that does a sort of "death by a thousand cuts" thing. Individual hits but they add up as they come in rapidly. Which jobs...

    Started by 12fingerJIM‎, 10-13-2015 07:10 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,243
    10-13-2015, 07:45 AM Go to last post

Page 256 of 408 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread