Page 255 of 408 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Threads 5081 to 5100 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Question about BLM stats

    ;) hi guys I am working on my BLM atm and i found several posts that saying about Spell speed and CRIT . i like SS but i ve read that SS has...

    Started by Crystalist‎, 11-03-2015 03:22 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,526
    11-05-2015, 08:36 PM Go to last post
  2. Wanderer's Minuet

    Okay, my baby archer just got this and I'm not sure when/how best to use it. I've been searching for this info but I keep getting no where. There are...

    Started by Alisi‎, 11-02-2015 08:54 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,298
    11-05-2015, 03:00 AM Go to last post
  3. MCH..The dying breed?

    I love playing machinist. I love doing all the fancy tricks, stance dancing , all different wildfire combos, etc. I also enjoy raiding, but after my...

    Started by HM01‎, 10-26-2015 10:18 PM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 92
    • Views: 28,707
    11-04-2015, 08:32 PM Go to last post
  4. Just got wheeling thrust.... Can someone explain the point of it to me?

    So I just hit 58 dragoon and unlocked wheeling thrust and I just don't understand the point of it? It's the same thing as fang and claw but you...

    Started by Cabalabob‎, 09-25-2015 03:07 PM
    16 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 16
    • Replies: 151
    • Views: 34,221
    11-04-2015, 02:11 PM Go to last post
  5. Dear casters... about line break....

    With great respect for your DPS and skills -- When there are no melee in the party -- I can do more damage to a single boss with LB than you can,...

    Started by Crissy‎, 10-27-2015 02:44 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 13,552
    10-31-2015, 10:31 PM Go to last post
  6. To All the DPS I've Run With

    Hello, I am a tank. I'm not the best tank out there, but I like to think I'm okay. But there are times when I mess up. Maybe I'll pull the boss...

    Started by Jpec07‎, 10-27-2015 01:22 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,141
    10-31-2015, 07:43 PM Go to last post
  7. Is -10% evasion the same as +10% accuracy, if so could we use that effectively?

    The add effect of rain of death is -10% evasion to the target, is this basically the same as +10% accuracy to the party? If it is, could this be...

    Started by Cabalabob‎, 10-26-2015 11:51 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,840
    10-31-2015, 07:32 PM Go to last post
  8. BRDs not using WM -_-

    Okay so first off I'm not here to bad mouth BRDs Now I have had it! every single time I'm in a dungeon with a BRD I notice they arnt using WM at...

    Started by Aomine1992‎, 10-12-2015 03:12 PM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 79
    • Views: 28,813
    10-31-2015, 05:10 AM Go to last post
  9. Black Mage sends up a distress Flare!

    I submitted this as a suggestion to the in-game help desk, but I wanted to post it here for feedback. With Enochian, we effectively have F4...

    Started by WordOnTheWind‎, 10-25-2015 09:39 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 52
    • Views: 16,238
    10-31-2015, 12:10 AM Go to last post
  10. Question about Summoner gears

    Hi there im newb in this game and i just hit lvl 50 i building up gears with 110 ~120 blue gears but i found some white gears in Market board...

    Started by Crystalist‎, 10-29-2015 05:57 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,144
    10-30-2015, 04:00 AM Go to last post
  11. I want to be a Ninja but..

    Is there honestly any point in being a Ninja over say a Summoner? Let me explain; I love Ninja, I love the concept, the aesthetics and everything...

    Started by leoxastaroth‎, 10-24-2015 10:12 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 10,423
    10-29-2015, 03:28 AM Go to last post
  12. Easiest DPS To Play?

    Hey all! I know this sort of topic tends to bring out both defensive responses from some players and senseless trolling from others. I...

    Started by Kacho_Nacho‎, 10-20-2015 11:04 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 65
    • Views: 29,215
    10-28-2015, 01:11 PM Go to last post
  13. Summoner Job needs a drastic change.

    I already sent a suggestion about this to S-E via suggestions option in the game. However I wish to share this with the community and eventually see...

    Started by BlackHole‎, 10-16-2015 10:13 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    job change, smn
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 6,642
    10-28-2015, 08:06 AM Go to last post
  14. Suppressive Fire range

    Head Graze and Suppressive Fire both share the same recast, however Head Graze's range is 25y and Suppressive Fire's is 5y. Is it possible to modify...

    Started by Jonnycbad‎, 10-26-2015 12:26 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,715
    10-27-2015, 01:26 AM Go to last post
  15. Having trouble unlocking Nin Job

    Hello, I've returned to game after a very long break. I have finished lvl 30 Rogue quest, and the level 15 Pugilist quest. Am I missing...

    Started by will172460‎, 10-26-2015 12:51 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,370
    10-26-2015, 01:19 PM Go to last post
  16. We need Hammers, Long Shafted HAMMERS/CLUBS!!!

    Title basically, I know that in past games hammer wielders have usually been Engineers but there were also VIKINGS!!! So we do have an opening!...

    Started by Antonius2004‎, 10-18-2015 09:34 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 9,169
    10-26-2015, 08:56 AM Go to last post
  17. Doubling Up - Skills that can Macro together.

    A lot of us know that at times, fitting all your skills into the bar can be very difficult or even impossible; especially for controller players. ...

    Started by Coltvoyance‎, 09-25-2015 10:14 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 19,573
    10-26-2015, 01:07 AM Go to last post
  18. Did they ninja fix pet enmity?

    Last time I played SMN I remember it being really annoying that when I sent my pet to attack something the mob(s) went straight for me, not my pet,...

    Started by Cabalabob‎, 10-25-2015 07:03 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,877
    10-25-2015, 12:52 PM Go to last post
  19. Stop Cast

    Any chance we could ever get a /stopcast command for use in macros? Would be quite useful with bard and machinist. And yeah i know taking a step...

    Started by Shirobi‎, 10-16-2015 11:46 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 16,660
    10-25-2015, 10:42 AM Go to last post
  20. Please, stop with your backseat healing!

    It's great that you can cross-class a lot of skills before you get a job crystal, it really is. Cure has saved my butt a few times in solo play when...

    Started by bounddreamer‎, 10-21-2015 05:25 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 55
    • Views: 15,840
    10-25-2015, 03:18 AM Go to last post

Page 255 of 408 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread