Page 251 of 408 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Threads 5001 to 5020 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. The Monk Temple Reborn

    Game version: 2.3 Date of last modification: 25 July 2014 Originally, I played White Mage. I then discovered Monk and felt in love (^^). Around...

    Started by Lewena‎, 04-25-2014 12:28 AM
    212 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 212
    guide, monk 20 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,115
    • Views: 880,160
    01-04-2016, 02:58 AM Go to last post
  2. Running around VS skill rotation

    I'm a Dragoon. I understand that the job requires a precise execution of skill rotations to produce good damage. I have never tried any other DPS job...

    Started by Zavius_Firerave‎, 12-24-2015 03:42 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 8,911
    01-02-2016, 10:12 PM Go to last post
  3. Question about that BRD's WM, Iron Jaws, and Bites.

    Real simple: If you hit a mob with both bites (Venomous and Wind) with buffs, such as Internal Release, Blood for Blood, Raging Strikes, etc, does...

    Started by Jim_Berry‎, 01-01-2016 10:56 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,300
    01-01-2016, 01:03 PM Go to last post
  4. BLM Surecast

    so dunno if this has been brought up, but shouldn't BLM have a trait for surecast that makes its so they can run and cast at the same time?

    Started by Takira‎, 12-28-2015 10:38 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,539
    01-01-2016, 10:27 AM Go to last post
  5. Chocobo

    Sorry this is in an unrelated topic! Couldn't find an appropriate one in the gameplay forum. Total silly issue really and unimportant but thought id...

    Started by Monty1984‎, 12-31-2015 05:02 PM
    chocobo, companion
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,649
    12-31-2015, 11:56 PM Go to last post
  6. MNK hotbar setup for PS4

    Hey everyone! I'm a healer, but my friend mains monk right now. He's still new and leveling and he's approaching level 50. The main thing I...

    Started by KaitlanKela‎, 12-29-2015 02:58 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 13,680
    12-31-2015, 03:13 PM Go to last post
  7. Help! Elf Monk Glamour!

    I'm butt ugly. Please, guys your my only hope. Post your Male Elven Monk glamours so I can figure out what to do with my lanky kicker.

    Started by JerseyPvP‎, 12-30-2015 11:39 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,928
    12-31-2015, 11:11 AM Go to last post
  8. Hardships with same level questing as a Bard

    Perhaps it’s just me, but I’m finding it kinda difficult to do same level solo questing with my bard. I find I’m not doing enough damage to the...

    Started by HeavenDenies‎, 12-30-2015 01:38 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    archer, bards, dps, questing, solo
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,479
    12-30-2015, 05:35 PM Go to last post
  9. Summon Egi Custom

    I think the game should allow you to unlock other Egi that you can summon to the exact same thing as the one we already have. I mean i would prefer...

    Started by Gizzmos‎, 12-28-2015 08:25 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,022
    12-30-2015, 07:30 AM Go to last post
  10. Summoner, Arcanist level 30

    What if you Learned Summon 3 as an Arcanist at lvl 30. What kind of spell,ability would you like to give Summoner at level 30? Summoner can get...

    Started by ruphk‎, 12-22-2015 03:46 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,638
    12-28-2015, 04:46 PM Go to last post
  11. The Bottom Feeders: Moves You Never Use and Why (Ver. 3)

    I posted a similar thread over on the Tank forums, and I was surprised to find it was bringing in responses from other Job’s. So, I figured I might...

    Started by Februs‎, 12-07-2015 08:31 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    abilities, bottom feeders, dps, rotations, utility
    • Replies: 85
    • Views: 33,437
    12-26-2015, 09:38 AM Go to last post
  12. Monk and Skill Speed: Does it matter?

    Hi. I've come to a crossroads with my monk gear and its coming down to either working to keep my SS i want or not giving a crap anymore and watching...

    Started by Morzy‎, 12-22-2015 03:26 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,723
    12-26-2015, 12:51 AM Go to last post
  13. Question to the Dev Team - Re: MCH and Self-Healing

    As it stands, I very much enjoy the Machinist job. It was literally the first thing I did when Heavensward hit. I didn't even run the main scenario...

    Started by ThirdChild_ZKI‎, 12-08-2015 06:28 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 8,338
    12-25-2015, 02:14 AM Go to last post
  14. MNK: To Use or Not to Use ToD

    I've been given both side of the arguments that it should or should not be used. As usual one argues that it does more dps, and the other says the...

    Started by ExiaQuanta‎, 12-23-2015 10:24 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,287
    12-25-2015, 12:57 AM Go to last post
  15. (Un)Official Summoner Feedback Thread [3.0 Edition]

    Hello there, fellow summoners. It's been nearly two years since I've started a thread on these forums, and funnily enough it's with regards to the...

    Started by Spellbinder‎, 07-26-2015 11:35 PM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    developer feedback, summoner
    • Replies: 73
    • Views: 28,115
    12-24-2015, 05:33 PM Go to last post
  16. Black Mage Casting Glitches

    I just wanted to compile glitches I've seen with BLM that greatly reduce the "fun" of the class. 1. When entering the astral fire/umbral ice...

    Started by Lendari‎, 12-12-2015 02:56 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 10,144
    12-22-2015, 09:27 AM Go to last post
  17. Summoner pet action macro

    Hello there, I could use some help with the pet actions and hotbar. Basically I would like to set up pet actions 10-12 on the regular hotbar. ...

    Started by Archaell‎, 12-19-2015 01:23 PM
    question
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,695
    12-20-2015, 11:14 AM Go to last post
  18. Quick question to all dps people in regards to dps in general

    ok so the general dps pov should be a dps class should do double as a minimum as a tanking class and I mean warrior. Why can a dps class not do at...

    Started by Valkyrie-Amber‎, 12-11-2015 02:07 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 64
    • Views: 18,864
    12-19-2015, 11:18 AM Go to last post
  19. Black Mage or Dragoon?

    I know they are both two different kinds of DPS (one ranged and one melee) but which one is most viable end game and has the most DPS potential? I...

    Started by Bklyn718‎, 12-17-2015 01:31 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 11,149
    12-19-2015, 08:42 AM Go to last post
  20. BLM : need some rotation help

    hello, a friend of mine is having minor issues with her lvl60 rotation. her ilvl is 170 right now. when i compair some outher black mages...

    Started by deadeyez‎, 12-12-2015 09:35 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    blm rotation
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 6,637
    12-19-2015, 01:28 AM Go to last post

Page 251 of 408 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread