Page 248 of 408 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Threads 4941 to 4960 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Ley lines and AoE

    Hey guys, I need some advice about ley lines as I'm struggling to use it effectively for AoE. My rotation for AoE is (Not including any oGDS in the...

    Started by Artemiz‎, 01-28-2016 09:08 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 7,860
    02-02-2016, 06:27 AM Go to last post
  2. On the topic of buffs for classes in 3.2, can we blms have our old manawall back?

    (sorry if this is wrong spot, I assume this is a "suggestion") I'm gonna get right to the point. Manawall is a joke of a skill now and offers...

    Started by Maddonious‎, 01-31-2016 04:30 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,793
    01-31-2016, 05:25 AM Go to last post
  3. thoughts on a new support/dps class

    I've been playing Xenoblade chronicles a bit lately, and Melia's character, combined with the crowd frustration of BLMS and losing momentum with...

    Started by MedleyMaks‎, 09-27-2015 08:17 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,391
    01-31-2016, 02:44 AM Go to last post
  4. Apparently I'm distracting (and not the good kind)

    Ran Expert today, got Pharos Sirius Hard with what I presume from character names must have been a preformed party of at least 2, possibly 3. (PLD...

    Started by Ninster‎, 01-09-2016 07:24 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 14,459
    01-31-2016, 12:19 AM Go to last post
  5. NIN opener help (with maths if possible)

    So, I've been playing my NIN alot recently and I've been sat at the dummy trying to work out the best opener between Suiton on pull and DE>Suiton. ...

    Started by DarkerOrange‎, 01-26-2016 11:55 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,461
    01-30-2016, 03:45 AM Go to last post
  6. Just an idea, MCH get automaton for tanking purposes

    Lots of people gonna hate this, but here goes. Give MCH a third mechanical pet... the automaton like pup had in XI. Keep it simple, weak or even no...

    Started by maelor‎, 01-21-2016 12:57 AM
    machinist, pet, tank
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,413
    01-30-2016, 12:18 AM Go to last post
  7. Is it possible to fit 3 step mudra completely between GCDs?

    I'm using WTFast and still end up clipping the GCD by about a quarter second. Is this inevitable, or should I simply not consider playing NIN at 60?

    Started by pushin_tin‎, 01-23-2016 03:48 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 9,426
    01-29-2016, 11:58 PM Go to last post
  8. Ricochet

    Hello Either I'm using this wrong or I'm misunderstanding the tooltip. At first i thought it meant that my first target gets hit by the first 100...

    Started by WolfKid‎, 01-29-2016 05:19 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,720
    01-29-2016, 10:51 PM Go to last post
  9. Monk AOE DPS Questions

    So I hear Monks have a fairly strong AOE rotation, so i'm asking the community for some advice. Specifically in A2(S), there are a lot of mobs to...

    Started by Jimoori‎, 01-23-2016 07:19 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,090
    01-28-2016, 11:50 AM Go to last post
  10. Master Bards, please help me out! How can I maximize my DPS?

    Hello, I've been adjusting classes ever since I the joined raid static. And from most of static recruitment dilemma, bards are always in demand. So,...

    Started by keroo‎, 01-24-2016 12:11 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    bard dps, parse dps
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,688
    01-27-2016, 05:28 AM Go to last post
  11. What is the ninja's most up to date rotation?

    I cannot find a simple stated rotation, too many mixed opinions and charts. I just want the basic excluding other abilities like BFB and IR. For...

    Started by Zaranghae‎, 01-13-2016 11:08 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 9,922
    01-26-2016, 04:36 PM Go to last post
  12. Simple DS4 setup for DRG

    Here is a simple DRG setup for controller that uses the least amount of buttons and has easy access to critical functions. First lets set up some...

    Started by nssixn6‎, 01-23-2016 11:07 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 5,256
    01-26-2016, 11:19 AM Go to last post
  13. Any tips for new monk?

    So while my mnk is 55 at the time of this posting, I've been wondering if anyone has some tips for during better DPS? Let me preface this by saying...

    Started by Thunda_Cat_SMASH‎, 01-13-2016 06:59 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,964
    01-25-2016, 07:38 AM Go to last post
  14. BRR/MCH Idea

    I don't play either of these classes but I know a lot of people upset when they are moving they can't do anything. Why not make it so that your 30%...

    Started by Arasiel‎, 01-19-2016 03:43 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,796
    01-25-2016, 02:48 AM Go to last post
  15. DPS favorite ability style wise.

    What is your favorite ability for just looks, damage having nothing to do with it? Mine is Dragon fire dive, just because it makes a bad ass...

    Started by Drillbit20‎, 01-20-2016 09:43 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 9,493
    01-24-2016, 12:05 AM Go to last post
  16. EksBawks Controller setup for Goon Dragging

    Next go to Character config> Hotbars> Cross> "Enable expanded controls" Right Trigger (RT) - Cross hotbar 1 Right B: Heavy Thrust A: Impulse...

    Started by nssixn6‎, 01-23-2016 10:52 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,367
    01-23-2016, 10:52 PM Go to last post
  17. [newbie question] Machinist equipment at level 50

    My main is SMN lvl 52, enjoying it until I unlocked Heavensward and Machinist job. Since there's no AF1 quest, how do you equip your Machinist...

    Started by Lonestar77‎, 01-21-2016 05:57 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 8,637
    01-23-2016, 06:17 AM Go to last post
  18. What is the most up to date Dragoon rotation?

    I'm in desperate need of some rotation help. Could anyone be kind enough to tell me what the best rotation is?

    Started by Corey_Nite‎, 01-20-2016 02:11 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 5,474
    01-23-2016, 01:27 AM Go to last post
  19. Dragoon Question

    When doing your FT combo is it better to finish the combo and let HT buff drop or refresh HT then restart the combo? Trying to maximize my dps...

    Started by Aniond‎, 01-23-2016 01:01 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,756
    01-23-2016, 01:19 AM Go to last post
  20. Bard dps

    what should be the dps of a bard on the dummy? i'm ilvl 206 with 205 weapon. I can't hit more than 1250.

    Started by ProgCesco‎, 01-21-2016 09:55 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,306
    01-22-2016, 06:27 PM Go to last post

Page 248 of 408 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread