Page 242 of 408 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Threads 4821 to 4840 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Wow! Finally got my Arcanist to level 60 without a Soul Crystal, and what a surprise!

    https://gyazo.com/b931f4dfd19b0d8e4d1931775db5acbd #whatsasoulcrystal

    Started by AriaCross‎, 04-04-2016 01:43 AM
    arcanist, base class, ruby carbuncle, soul crystal 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,998
    04-04-2016, 04:44 AM Go to last post
  2. Summoner - i am disappointed

    So i finally unlocked the Summoner job and i am disappointed. As an arcanist i had spells like Aero, protect from conjurer ; Mercy Stroke from...

    Started by Kenarashi‎, 03-29-2016 09:00 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 11,535
    04-03-2016, 10:35 PM Go to last post
  3. Materia Melds for NIN.

    Getting alot of conflicting answers in game, so what should i add to my gear to net most DPS increase or how should my melds look rather? I currently...

    Started by TribalReturns‎, 03-30-2016 04:51 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 7,870
    04-03-2016, 09:39 PM Go to last post
  4. An Indecisive DRG

    Hi guys, Not played my ffxiv for awhile an have came back to lose another few months of my life to the game. Now before I left our GAE BOLG was...

    Started by Simo486‎, 04-03-2016 02:53 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,801
    04-03-2016, 07:52 PM Go to last post
  5. question about machinist.

    Good evening everyone, I'm normally a tank (WAR/PLD) but now I'm stuck trying to decide on a DPS job for when I need a change. I've played bard a...

    Started by aishwab‎, 04-03-2016 12:24 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,432
    04-03-2016, 03:30 PM Go to last post
  6. Tips to increase my DPS? Ninja

    So i decided to unlock and run Alex (all still very new to me)and my DPS was 1088 on a4 (think). It was a tank and spank fight for the most part...

    Started by TribalReturns‎, 03-25-2016 03:16 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 13,106
    04-01-2016, 11:40 PM Go to last post
  7. Learning How To Be A Ninja

    So I'm looking for some information on how to better perform as a Ninja. I previously played as a Bard on a different character, but it seems like...

    Started by JinnRemona‎, 03-22-2016 01:03 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 17,516
    04-01-2016, 12:25 PM Go to last post
  8. Level 55 Machinist in need of advice...

    Hey guys, I am a level 55 machinist and I need to figure out how to increase my DPS. Does anyone have tips or suggestions that they would be able to...

    Started by Bith_the_Black‎, 03-27-2016 05:45 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,003
    04-01-2016, 11:50 AM Go to last post
  9. Quality of Life Ammunition MCH Change

    In my opinion, I find it annoying that Machinists have to constantly keep quick reloading before boss fights so they do not lose their ammo stacks....

    Started by MajinkenSouga‎, 03-09-2016 02:55 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    change, mch, qol, quality of life, reload
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 7,884
    03-31-2016, 10:10 AM Go to last post
  10. MCH PVP Nerfs!? Really!?

    The class is actually great and desirable in an event, and you're going to nerf it!? Where was this eagerness in Seal Rock on WAR/SMN.... this is...

    Started by Lilith_Merquise‎, 03-27-2016 02:47 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 9,674
    03-30-2016, 10:52 AM Go to last post
  11. Class help...

    Hey everyone, So I've played a Bard for a while, like it but feel like a change. So I worked up to get to a machinist (Ive owned the game for...

    Started by LoongStoryShrt‎, 03-25-2016 04:31 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,135
    03-30-2016, 05:19 AM Go to last post
  12. Ninja Nuances

    I'm looking for some tips to increase my ninja dps. I mained NIN when I started playing ARR, so I'm already familiar with the normal skill priorities...

    Started by Kaiyuri‎, 03-29-2016 07:07 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,496
    03-29-2016, 08:46 AM Go to last post
  13. Ninja DPS!

    So I have a couple of questions about some things that just make no sense... I will start with the Venom's, they both have the same effect, only...

    Started by Dubah‎, 03-28-2016 01:30 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,266
    03-29-2016, 05:08 AM Go to last post
  14. is it fair for tanks to have free bonus accuracy?

    Why should they get it if melee have to gear/meld to the same frontal cap incase we are forced to attack from the front

    Started by jack891‎, 03-23-2016 12:29 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 6,998
    03-28-2016, 10:58 PM Go to last post
  15. Rogue/Ninja - Could we please get Hide changed or overhauled?

    As it stands, Hide is probably one of the worst abilities in the game right now with very little use. I just want to list a few things that I...

    Started by pls_no‎, 03-26-2016 12:33 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 10,531
    03-28-2016, 08:24 PM Go to last post
  16. Regarding the concept of ACN/SMN (no technicalities)

    2 points; I was wondering if anyone else thought of this, but seeing how a lot of ACN/SMN's attacks are a sort of poison or disease (Bio, Miasma,...

    Started by AlFarabi‎, 03-27-2016 10:52 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,826
    03-28-2016, 01:02 PM Go to last post
  17. SMN melds for 3.2?

    I'm new with melding and I've never really melded stuff into my gear, but now i'm interested in melding. I want to know some opinions on what people...

    Started by Magnificent‎, 03-28-2016 04:03 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,776
    03-28-2016, 05:05 AM Go to last post
  18. Dragoon's DPS Question!

    Hello guys! I want to know and compare my DPS to other Dragoons out there! I have 220 weapon with ilvl 223, a ridiculously 800 SS and around 460...

    Started by Nier_Drakongod‎, 03-25-2016 04:36 PM
    dps, dragoon
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,230
    03-28-2016, 03:11 AM Go to last post
  19. Spell speed up

    As a summoner, I feel this is too random to use effectively. Unlike other random procs like Free-cure, Thundercloud, or River of Blood, this is no...

    Started by UBERHAXED‎, 03-26-2016 06:47 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,067
    03-27-2016, 08:30 AM Go to last post
  20. Patch 3.2 - Too much skillspeed in monk's gear

    In current patch 3.2 there is a lot of skillspeed in monk's gear, with little GCD monk is loosing TP very fast and, the class becomes almost...

    Started by ZerofraZ‎, 03-20-2016 06:08 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 12,865
    03-27-2016, 06:58 AM Go to last post

Page 242 of 408 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread