Page 235 of 408 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Threads 4681 to 4700 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Please help me decide

    I played elementalist and necro in a previous game. Loved both of them for different reasons. The casters/mages abilities in this game sort of...

    Started by Renius‎, 07-16-2016 02:19 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,611
    07-16-2016, 04:04 AM Go to last post
  2. SMN Idea. Egi Swap

    I played smn back in ff11 and the one thing I miss is having so many pets and abilities to choose from. This is not a should we have Ramuh, Levy,...

    Started by EvilJoshy‎, 07-04-2016 10:17 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,857
    07-15-2016, 10:16 AM Go to last post
  3. The Arcanist Job Branch

    I think SE should just rename the Summoner class the evoker class and add a proper Summoner class in 4.0. They could make Summoner and Evoker...

    Started by Venom1443‎, 07-14-2016 08:50 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,553
    07-15-2016, 01:22 AM Go to last post
  4. Dragoon or monk?

    Hello all I am thinking of trying a new dps class I main a paladin bit also have a ninja lvl 54 however after returning from the game I have not...

    Started by Cooper588‎, 07-13-2016 09:06 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,337
    07-14-2016, 09:43 PM Go to last post
  5. The Arcanist Job Branch

    Made 2 by accident and I can't delete it. See later post.

    Started by Venom1443‎, 07-14-2016 08:49 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,285
    07-14-2016, 08:49 PM Go to last post
  6. Quelling strikes -> how does it exactly work?

    I was wondering some things about Quelling Strikes, on how it works exactly, since based on this there are optimals way to use it for maximum enmity...

    Started by TempestZane‎, 12-02-2013 12:16 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 18,964
    07-12-2016, 06:13 PM Go to last post
  7. What's it like playing a Bard at endgame?

    So I main Dragoon but I'm curious about Archer/Bard as well. How in-demand is it in groups at endgame (think Nidhogg Extreme) ?

    Started by Stormfur‎, 07-05-2016 10:37 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,615
    07-11-2016, 02:50 AM Go to last post
  8. Dr. Espers guide to hitting positionals with MS paint

    Hello, my name is Esper and I have a problem. I play Dragoon. I've noticed many people commenting on the difficulty of hitting the positional...

    Started by Esperacchius‎, 03-03-2015 12:56 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    crybabyheals, dps, melee, positionals, useless drivel
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 88,767
    07-09-2016, 04:43 PM Go to last post
  9. Am I missing something or are Smn pets super squishy?

    Heya, as I've been catching up on my dungeons and stuff I can't help but noticing my pets are losing way more health than normal. It seems like many...

    Started by Renryuu‎, 07-05-2016 05:14 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,915
    07-09-2016, 01:29 PM Go to last post
  10. help!!

    Okay, so I've been playing for about 3 months now and got drg up to 60 so i decided to start basically all of the other classes just to see how I...

    Started by Hazza‎, 07-09-2016 12:40 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,103
    07-09-2016, 03:00 AM Go to last post
  11. Bow of the Autarch model

    Hello, I was wondering why SE is putting shields to the bows, while I understand the need of making the relic weapons more special and cool looking,...

    Started by Vogue‎, 07-05-2016 10:48 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,143
    07-07-2016, 02:50 AM Go to last post
  12. How important is quelling for SMN?

    I just hit 60 and I haven't leveled archer past 4 for raging strikes, but now with DWT and ruin III I seem to be getting aggro a lot more easily than...

    Started by Jeeed‎, 06-26-2016 08:33 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,744
    07-06-2016, 11:08 PM Go to last post
  13. About a certain website...

    I'm not entirely sure how much I can say about it since I've heard different things regarding the use of third-party tools, but I'm a bit confused by...

    Started by Ninster‎, 07-05-2016 04:28 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,713
    07-06-2016, 12:39 PM Go to last post
  14. Bard DPS Question 3.3

    So i feel like my DPS is a bit lower than it could be. I recently came back from a long break and am still getting back into the swing of things. I...

    Started by distant-cubix‎, 07-03-2016 09:19 PM
    bard dps, question!
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,648
    07-05-2016, 07:53 AM Go to last post
  15. Wrong stat in relic?

    Currently I play BRD and so far after putting points into my bow already, I may now have second thoughts on it. I couldn't find anything in game...

    Started by Crimpson‎, 07-01-2016 02:56 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,844
    07-05-2016, 07:48 AM Go to last post
  16. 3.3 Anima Stats For Summoner

    What stats should I be focusing on as a Summoner wlhile doing this quest? I was thinking Crit rate and spell speed but would determination be better?...

    Started by Venom1443‎, 07-01-2016 05:06 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,741
    07-02-2016, 06:10 AM Go to last post
  17. Meteorologist class Suggestion

    I want to suggest a new class idea i came up with! Meteorologist! Now imagine a class that gains strength based on the weather? Is it raining? then...

    Started by Konata_Izumi‎, 03-01-2016 02:06 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 8,623
    07-02-2016, 02:34 AM Go to last post
  18. Blue mage with hand blade

    Ii think a hand blade Blue mage would be awesome i dont mind a new fighting style but i believe thy need to put different fighting styles for all...

    Started by Valkyriearia‎, 06-21-2016 05:48 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,511
    07-01-2016, 07:25 PM Go to last post
  19. New to Bard: Does spellspeed melds effect WM?

    Thread: Does spellspeed melds effect Wander's Minuet? Does it effect it enough with enough melds to notice a difference? Has anyone tried this? ...

    Started by Mycow8me‎, 06-27-2016 11:31 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,932
    07-01-2016, 02:25 AM Go to last post
  20. Summoner materia melding - NO BiS

    I'm trying to meld properly all the augmented lore 240 equip. What materia i need to meld and in what piece? Un' a bit confused with Ss crit and...

    Started by Reflear‎, 06-30-2016 06:48 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,699
    07-01-2016, 12:26 AM Go to last post

Page 235 of 408 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread