Page 233 of 408 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Threads 4641 to 4660 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. MNK Gear 57?

    Hello everyone i was wondering what gear i should be using right now. I'm 57 MNK Story Line Progress is at Mountaintop Diplomacy, Current Gear is...

    Started by MoonKeeperr‎, 09-03-2016 03:52 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,491
    09-03-2016, 06:18 AM Go to last post
  2. BLM main looking to change

    Hi there guys! I currently have a level 50 BLM which I love, but reading about the gameplay at 60 is worrying me a bit. I have an anxiety issue,...

    Started by Lundari‎, 09-02-2016 12:22 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,549
    09-03-2016, 01:00 AM Go to last post
  3. MCH Rook/Bishop (s)QoL Improvement

    :I feel like its not a rant but an Idea to improve MCH to make it more enjoyable. the Pet positional. A pet that is suppose to be stationary is...

    Started by Shokanti‎, 08-22-2016 10:07 AM
    bishop, mch, rook
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,477
    09-01-2016, 01:22 PM Go to last post
  4. Elusive Jump Usage

    Disclosure: I dont main DRG but Ive been using the class recently so correct me if Im wrong in any parts here Now, most of the time if theres an...

    Started by Bloopan‎, 08-29-2016 12:15 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 10,982
    08-30-2016, 09:34 PM Go to last post
  5. Level 60 Bard Opener/Rotation Please

    Hello, hi! So I just got my Bard to level 60 and the change is very dramatic as most people are already aware of, so I'll get straight to the...

    Started by Vivi_Bushido‎, 11-09-2015 01:15 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 36,278
    08-30-2016, 02:34 PM Go to last post
  6. How can I tell if I am doing enough damage?

    I have recently gotten my ninja to 60, but I am not really sure if I am performing well enough. So far I have only done normal dungeons, but I...

    Started by FinaSel‎, 08-24-2016 06:42 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 8,747
    08-28-2016, 06:44 PM Go to last post
  7. Post pictures of your bard please

    I see so many cool glamours for just about every class but Bard. We do have some cool items as well but it seems like we are the most limited job...

    Started by Renius‎, 08-12-2016 06:27 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 7,265
    08-26-2016, 06:24 AM Go to last post
  8. Thoughts for a bard song

    Dusted off my BRD today, and Foe's Requiem got me thinking... What if there was a sort of inverse song-- a song that, for party members in range,...

    Started by Risvertasashi‎, 08-08-2016 02:13 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 6,157
    08-25-2016, 09:23 PM Go to last post
  9. How can I manage all of my skills on hotbars?

    When I leveled Summoner and Black Mage, I didn't have much trouble managing my skills on hot bars. I also don't have this issue with WHM. But I...

    Started by FinaSel‎, 08-11-2016 08:53 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 15,301
    08-24-2016, 02:02 AM Go to last post
  10. Monk dps prob a nub question

    For the monks out there that use controller. Do you use the lock view feature to strafe on bosses or do you free roam it? Was curious if you lose...

    Started by Luminthal‎, 08-23-2016 12:49 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,997
    08-24-2016, 01:54 AM Go to last post
  11. Strafing and Monks

    I really want to use Q and E for keys for other skills but in order to do that, I have to remove right/left strafe from each. How much does...

    Started by Sharrkan‎, 08-19-2016 03:48 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,682
    08-21-2016, 07:21 PM Go to last post
  12. (AOE) Dragoon

    Hi Guys, Just looking for some information just getting back into playing dragoon for a bit, My question is while in dungeon yesterday a guy said...

    Started by Storm_ryder‎, 08-19-2016 05:29 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,336
    08-21-2016, 08:34 AM Go to last post
  13. 3.2 Dragoon BiS gear build

    http://ffxiv.ariyala.com/VAEE this is a link for a dragoon gear set up i was wondering if this is what i should go for and what adjustments may or...

    Started by Keladon‎, 08-12-2016 09:57 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 5,195
    08-18-2016, 02:05 AM Go to last post
  14. Macro wait times and echo are not in sync.

    I use the following macro. /macroicon "Internal Release" /ac "Internal Release" <wait.1> /ac "Blood for Blood" <wait.80> /echo Internal Release...

    Started by FinaSel‎, 08-11-2016 04:41 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,799
    08-17-2016, 05:08 AM Go to last post
  15. Ninja in 4.0

    Ninja is my favorite DPS job. It's both powerful and fun to play. My main problem with Ninja is stealth.. Stealth, I feel, isn't useful enough for...

    Started by Norleas‎, 08-12-2016 06:31 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 6,287
    08-16-2016, 10:09 PM Go to last post
  16. [MCH Request] Premature Wildfire Trigger

    Hello, I really think it would be awesome if there would be a way to detonate Wildfire prematurely for fights where enemies become invulnerable or...

    Started by Fei‎, 07-26-2016 01:44 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    machinist, mch, support class, trigger, wildfire 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 10,467
    08-13-2016, 12:41 AM Go to last post
  17. DPS best practices

    This might sound like a stupid question, but I wanted an answer from the forums on what is the proper way to choose a target as a DPS? Should I just...

    Started by Spartan926‎, 08-08-2016 03:10 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 8,084
    08-11-2016, 08:44 PM Go to last post
  18. BLM weapon choice

    I recently got the Padjali rod last week from palace and am using it. I thought maybe I could meld it with spell speed instead of using the lore...

    Started by Lunafreya‎, 08-01-2016 03:05 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,216
    08-11-2016, 08:22 PM Go to last post
  19. Bard Heavy shot animation problem

    Hi so I've been playing bard for about a 3months now and I love it, it's just that out of all of the instant register shots Heavy shot takes about...

    Started by MrSurgery‎, 08-01-2016 08:07 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,403
    08-07-2016, 01:44 AM Go to last post
  20. Job Tweak Suggestions DPS Roles

    Hello there, I was wondering if this would be reasonable future job tweaks before 4.0 release. Tell me what you think. I really hope the staff of...

    Started by Super_Smiley‎, 07-24-2016 07:49 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    buffs, jobs, opinions, suggestions, tweaks
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 8,413
    08-05-2016, 10:31 PM Go to last post

Page 233 of 408 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread