Page 228 of 408 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Threads 4541 to 4560 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. LoL...DRGs

    I see what you guys did. Everyone was making their loldrg or floor-tank comments. You were just sitting back and laughing. DRG is SO much fun to...

    Started by Gravton‎, 11-24-2016 02:01 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,396
    11-28-2016, 06:24 PM Go to last post
  2. Bards in 3.4 endgame?

    How are they?, hows they're DPS? are they desired/useful in current content?? pro/cons in the current game?

    Started by Viete‎, 11-14-2016 03:32 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,418
    11-27-2016, 07:51 AM Go to last post
  3. A plea from a MNK to SQX

    Ok, please understand this is simply from one person who mains monk, and has mained monk since 2.2; different people may have different opinions or...

    Started by SublimeIbanez‎, 10-04-2016 12:29 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 63
    • Views: 21,454
    11-26-2016, 06:24 AM Go to last post
  4. (Possibly?) Very Small Request for MCH..

    I love MCH, I will get that out the door right at the start, but sometimes it feels like RNG is just with or against you. In one single tiny change,...

    Started by Truefaith87‎, 11-25-2016 05:35 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,399
    11-26-2016, 06:15 AM Go to last post
  5. Help, how do I BRD?

    Hello everyone! I recently got my BRD to 60, geared it up for roulettes and got all my crossbars in order. However, I am feeling very overwhelmed....

    Started by Konungarike‎, 11-18-2016 11:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,202
    11-26-2016, 12:18 AM Go to last post
  6. Let the blue target marker for BRD/MCH Limit Break also display for its caster!

    When a player uses a BRD or MCH Limit Break, nearby players will see the hit-box for the skill as a blue rectangle. The problem is, if I'm the one...

    Started by Jonnycbad‎, 11-22-2016 02:15 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,775
    11-22-2016, 04:42 AM Go to last post
  7. A few questions about Foe's Requiem

    I think I made a thread asking about Foe's before, but I never know how people are going to react to a necropost. Anyway... 1. Besides casters and...

    Started by Ninster‎, 11-16-2016 01:20 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,021
    11-21-2016, 10:15 AM Go to last post
  8. Returning to FFXIV, torn between BRD, SMN or sticking to my old SCH

    Hello again FFXIV's community ! First of all I'd like to apologize for any mistake in english. I'm writing this post as ideas come to my mind. ...

    Started by Edenael‎, 11-09-2016 07:06 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 7,567
    11-17-2016, 01:53 PM Go to last post
  9. Hello need help machinist

    hey there! i just unlocked machinist and leveld it a bit on the palace of the dead, now it is level 41, and i only played on the palace of the dead...

    Started by Mirch‎, 11-15-2016 10:00 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,482
    11-17-2016, 03:12 AM Go to last post
  10. Ascian style black mage?

    I just finished the Ultima weapon right so I don't know to much about them yet, But.. Am I the only one to notice that they channel their powers...

    Started by Andrewlukkuz‎, 11-02-2016 09:52 AM
    black mage
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,815
    11-15-2016, 04:13 AM Go to last post
  11. Gcd between Hot Shot and Lead Shot?

    I've been noticing it more and more, but I always seem to have 5 seconds when I go to refresh Lead Shot after Hot Shot. Just due to the itemization...

    Started by NanahaOdd‎, 11-04-2016 12:20 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,198
    11-13-2016, 11:27 PM Go to last post
  12. Returning player in desperate need of input.

    I was leveling my BLM to 50 to get access to the MCH, and then I went and read the DPS forums a bit. I am now no longer going after the MCH, and I'm...

    Started by AlecCorvin‎, 10-20-2016 03:33 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,457
    11-13-2016, 09:25 AM Go to last post
  13. Help: Can't find Job Actions? What am I missing?

    Hello All, I have a rather embarrassing question, but I can't find my job actions on my hot bar or character menu. What am I missing? (I am...

    Started by ffdav14‎, 11-09-2016 01:29 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 6,636
    11-09-2016, 05:57 PM Go to last post
  14. BRD and Latency

    Is it me, or is BRD with its cast times having the same issue as BLM when they have latency? I've had lag for quite a while now at different...

    Started by HyperiusUltima‎, 11-09-2016 07:52 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,407
    11-09-2016, 07:52 AM Go to last post
  15. SpS on SMN anima?

    Working on the customizing step of my anima. I've put 120 points into Crit already, and am thinking of going heavy on the Spell Speed. From what...

    Started by Konungarike‎, 11-03-2016 02:50 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,137
    11-08-2016, 09:46 PM Go to last post
  16. Advice for returning to Bard after 12 months

    As the title of the thread suggests... It's been over a year since I played as BRD (got it to 50) and as it's the next class I'm going to work on, I...

    Started by Arielyanna‎, 11-02-2016 02:06 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,412
    11-07-2016, 04:31 PM Go to last post
  17. Would Dancer having a similar playstyle to Monk hurt Monk?

    This is assuming the character in the trailer is indeed a dancer. Their fighting style seems awfully similar to Monk's. From what I can see, they're...

    Started by Exiled_Tonberry‎, 10-18-2016 02:23 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 9,434
    11-05-2016, 06:11 PM Go to last post
  18. Pugilist: Arm of the Destroyer

    Hello! I leveled Pugilist some, and I have a question about Arm of the Destroyer (AoE in no form or third form) usage. Naturally, use it with enough...

    Started by dragonseth07‎, 11-01-2016 03:03 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,308
    11-05-2016, 02:47 AM Go to last post
  19. is rogue-ninja ok if i have 170-200 latency?

    doing rogue right now, just recently 60 DRG but the BOTD is pretty painful to watch for since iam playing with 170-200ms latency so everything is 1...

    Started by gumas‎, 10-20-2016 09:59 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 9,938
    11-03-2016, 11:01 PM Go to last post
  20. SMN SpS vs. DET BiS?

    Hey everyone, So I'll start I'm new to raiding Summoner. Truth, I'm just ok at the game. Been playing on and off since launch but I'll admit I'm...

    Started by Arasiel‎, 11-03-2016 02:24 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,126
    11-03-2016, 10:43 PM Go to last post

Page 228 of 408 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread