Page 227 of 408 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Threads 4521 to 4540 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. BLM unneeded skills

    So as I get a better understanding of this job I find that there are some skills that you hardly ever use. Before I put them on my aux bar for those...

    Started by Renius‎, 12-28-2016 03:25 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 8,487
    12-31-2016, 07:58 PM Go to last post
  2. Wanderers Minuet fail

    So i have abandoned my bard. I loved her. The mobility, the insta casts, the songs... then like a bad Nickleback tune Wanderer's Minuet appeared on...

    Started by sarahnight‎, 12-21-2016 10:56 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    bard, dps, fail, wanderer's minuet 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 18,499
    12-29-2016, 03:46 AM Go to last post
  3. Can we get a ranged action for Monk please

    Sucks when you end up with a party of monks/pugilist and u need to walk in the room to attempt to pick off a couple of mobs. Something like this...

    Started by Masekase_Hurricane‎, 11-20-2016 04:04 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 37
    • Views: 11,693
    12-29-2016, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  4. Mch guide?

    Hey guys is there any recent mch guides out there that's towards this current patch or something. I'm liking machinisit and I want to improve my dps...

    Started by EspeonCortez‎, 12-27-2016 05:24 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,643
    12-27-2016, 07:45 AM Go to last post
  5. Mantra is such a weird utility tool...

    It's 7yalms, which means it only works if characters are stacked. It can't be used on a target, so you can't place it on a tank for tank busters....

    Started by Exiled_Tonberry‎, 12-14-2016 04:50 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 8,247
    12-26-2016, 09:37 AM Go to last post
  6. Show off your DPS glamour!!!

    I really enjoy seeing the players getting all creative with their glamour. So let's share our DPS glamour! :D

    Started by SilverCaster‎, 12-23-2016 03:23 PM
    character, dps, glamour, profile
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,173
    12-23-2016, 06:55 PM Go to last post
  7. Why do people say Monk is better than Dragoon?

    I've seen videos all over with DRGs with 2500 dps parses yet only see MNK dps parses at 2100 or less. My main is a DRG but I'm not defending them....

    Started by RockGodOne‎, 12-19-2016 09:39 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 8,455
    12-21-2016, 11:41 AM Go to last post
  8. PUP in HD! Puppetmaster job!!

    So the basics of the job would be a DPS class and you have two "frames" (mammets like in GSM guild) a melee or ranged frame and a caster BLM frame....

    Started by Rickyz‎, 12-21-2016 03:32 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,845
    12-21-2016, 03:58 AM Go to last post
  9. This needs to stop!!!

    What can I do to solve the enmity problems on my BLM? I have quelling and I use it and even wait about 5 seconds until the first enmity combo from...

    Started by Marianno‎, 07-15-2016 06:54 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 64
    • Views: 24,881
    12-19-2016, 05:40 PM Go to last post
  10. Dear Dragoons. Your AoE is actually good.

    Outdated topic.

    Started by DE-Roxas‎, 02-01-2016 03:08 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    aoe, dragoon, multi, rotation, target 20 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 64
    • Views: 33,748
    12-14-2016, 01:25 AM Go to last post
  11. Importance of SS for DRG

    So I'm approaching (a very meh) first ever BiS for my DRG and I've been trying to keep to the proper stat ratios as is recommended, so my GCD is...

    Started by cetrei‎, 12-08-2016 01:47 PM
    drg
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,087
    12-12-2016, 11:25 PM Go to last post
  12. 4.0 Casting Animations

    So i know they are getting rid of classes in 4.0 but what about the casting animations for mages? I was thinking that for those few new skills(ruin...

    Started by Venom1443‎, 12-07-2016 05:03 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,996
    12-11-2016, 02:44 PM Go to last post
  13. Could someone help me understand Accuracy caps?

    After kind of being at the point of being "caught up" for this raid tier (only to experience none of it, not even the EX trials), I'm beginning to...

    Started by Ninster‎, 09-26-2016 07:36 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 7,552
    12-09-2016, 10:06 AM Go to last post
  14. Dragoon BiS gear for 3.4 weaving in the i270/275 Relic?

    Hi i main dragoon for my raid and while i love the stats of most of the new raid gear i'm having difficulty trying to figure out which pieces to use...

    Started by Keladon‎, 12-07-2016 07:31 AM
    #firstworldproblems
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,895
    12-08-2016, 03:52 PM Go to last post
  15. Is there some secret to Wide Volley I don't know about?

    Or a stealth buff or something? I see so many bards that use this, burning TP, and I'm over here with Quick Nock hitting the same mobs. Last time I...

    Started by Ninster‎, 11-29-2016 08:27 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 6,143
    12-08-2016, 11:18 AM Go to last post
  16. Best DPS after Black Mage

    So I leveled a black mage to 60 since I was told that it was the best dps in game for this patch (I could have been misled about that but anyway it...

    Started by PrincessNuri‎, 11-04-2016 08:10 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 46
    • Views: 26,091
    12-08-2016, 06:49 AM Go to last post
  17. The entire Idea behind monk makes no sense

    Almost all of monks abilities are increased potency from the back, or the flank, typically leading to you constantly punching your opponents from...

    Started by tosuik‎, 11-18-2016 07:47 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    monk, my opinion 2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 15,429
    12-06-2016, 04:48 AM Go to last post
  18. Is it a bad idea to actually sing as brd?

    For example, using Swiftsong and "singing" a line in a macro. I'm asking this because I recently picked up archer (lv 18) because I thought it'd...

    Started by Rhuazie‎, 12-01-2016 12:33 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,244
    12-02-2016, 11:37 AM Go to last post
  19. Monk Macros using the Proper Rotation!

    (EDIT) I created a Video demonstrating a side by side comparison of doing a simple rotation for Monk using a macro compared to no macros:...

    Started by TheRealMadruck‎, 11-26-2016 08:32 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    macro, monk, troll thread
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,305
    12-01-2016, 05:05 AM Go to last post
  20. DRG Heavy Thrust -> Ring of Thorns

    Ring of Thorns is supposed to get a combo bonus from Heavy Thrust, but I see this bonus applied very inconsistently. I seem to get the combo bonus...

    Started by shweppers‎, 11-23-2016 05:07 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,438
    11-30-2016, 01:35 AM Go to last post

Page 227 of 408 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread