Page 221 of 408 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Threads 4401 to 4420 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Necromancer Identity Crisis

    So, I'm just wondering when SE is going to do its big reveal and we "suddenly" discover that the class we thought was Summoner the whole time was...

    Started by AugustinesShadow‎, 05-15-2017 09:24 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    necromancer, summoner, upcoming new jobs
    • Replies: 67
    • Views: 20,057
    05-21-2017, 09:11 AM Go to last post
  2. Now it sucks to be monk on the east coast...

    Since the server move i'm having hard time with my rotation and my opener. Global cooldown is slower and the weapon skills are not queued properly(i...

    Started by Faustinfire‎, 05-20-2017 07:41 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,739
    05-21-2017, 09:04 AM Go to last post
  3. So they're adding flutes for bards?

    MNK: This expansion is gonna be awesome! I'm going to be unbeatable! BRD: What about a flute busting prussian?...

    Started by SerNeverkusen‎, 05-12-2017 04:53 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,274
    05-19-2017, 03:03 PM Go to last post
  4. Anyone ever got turn off to play certain class just because their aesthetic?

    So my friends finally decide to try this game, one of them always the archer class in every mmo so naturally he pick the archer/brd And 30 minutes...

    Started by gumas‎, 12-07-2016 01:08 AM
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 12
    • Replies: 112
    • Views: 36,953
    05-19-2017, 03:00 PM Go to last post
  5. How are you prepping for Samurai/Redmage?

    Hey folks, As someone whom is swapping his main class from PLD to SAM. I'm curious how folks are preparing for the release of Samurai and...

    Started by Nerael‎, 03-27-2017 09:04 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 21,589
    05-18-2017, 03:29 PM Go to last post
  6. Combining SMN Pet Spells

    Am I the only one that thinks they should combine the SMN pet spells and group all the spells for each pet that share the same cd to a single spell....

    Started by Dyslexic‎, 05-03-2017 10:49 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 7,281
    05-18-2017, 09:45 AM Go to last post
  7. Gauss Barrel Graphics

    Are they every going to visually adjust this abomination. I know when can turn it off client side but it still annoys me how ugly I look to the...

    Started by MomoOG‎, 05-13-2017 05:00 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,410
    05-18-2017, 08:30 AM Go to last post
  8. The acronym

    What does it mean in the context of this game? Or at all? Well, the game never tells you. I find it problematic and a little irritating that MMO...

    Started by Catboi‎, 05-17-2017 11:20 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,821
    05-18-2017, 01:56 AM Go to last post
  9. Beginner bard rotation?

    So I've been trying to read on as many threads as I can lately about rotations and since I've only been playing a bit over 3 months half of it...

    Started by Recklessfun‎, 05-16-2017 03:28 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 13,380
    05-17-2017, 02:46 AM Go to last post
  10. cant find a dps job in this game that i don't have a problem with

    all ranged dps are weenie hut jrs so that's off the table, dragoon makes me want to drink bleach with all 50 of it's ridiculous pos reqs that are...

    Started by Delorean‎, 05-07-2017 05:53 AM
    15 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 15
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 140
    • Views: 30,793
    05-16-2017, 09:45 PM Go to last post
  11. LF BRD : a solid opener + rotation

    So i decided to take a break from SMN for a while and I've been testing my Brd rotations with the a12s dummy. I can break the dummy with 12-16...

    Started by Mature‎, 04-01-2017 03:58 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 12,740
    05-16-2017, 04:46 AM Go to last post
  12. Should I give my Monk Determination Matetia or not?

    I'm honestly not sure. It's description is really vague and doesn't give you a real idea of how much it actually affects your stats. My Monk's...

    Started by Soge01‎, 05-13-2017 03:12 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,819
    05-16-2017, 04:07 AM Go to last post
  13. Visible graphic for Huton?

    This probably doesn't really affect much, But I would like to see a visible graphic to Huton, similar to how Monk get a graphic with Greased...

    Started by Chiraisu‎, 05-14-2017 03:15 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,296
    05-16-2017, 03:54 AM Go to last post
  14. Bow of Autarch Stats?

    I'm trying to figure out what stats I should focus on when upgrading to the Bow of Autarch. Could use some suggestions.

    Started by SmexyNUKnwIt‎, 05-13-2017 11:57 AM
    anima weapon, autarch, bard, bow, build
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,696
    05-15-2017, 09:39 PM Go to last post
  15. NIN: Some mudra ninjutsu changes that could not stop thinking.

    I love NIN, aesthetically. When I play, I get a bit annoyed. Babysit huton, dots, and dancing edge if I have to. Those aren't that bad, so lets skip...

    Started by Miziliti‎, 02-21-2017 04:01 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 13,616
    05-15-2017, 03:57 PM Go to last post
  16. Am I worrying too much?

    Hi everyone. I'm normally a healer but like to dabble in dps. Which is super fun but I sometimes feel like I'm not contributing to my team. I have...

    Started by Transient_Shadow‎, 04-30-2017 11:56 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,805
    05-14-2017, 03:11 PM Go to last post
  17. Ninja macro question

    I'm NOT interested in ninjutsu macros. My interest is if you could use a macro to target an enemy with Shukuchi (I've heard it's possible to target...

    Started by Okamimaru‎, 05-09-2017 04:35 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 11,281
    05-12-2017, 03:38 AM Go to last post
  18. Is RDM going to have cross class abilities?

    I've only recently resubbed after like 2 years away, so you'll forgive me for the lacking familiarity with the current game... but is Red Mage going...

    Started by TeraRamis‎, 05-11-2017 01:12 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,984
    05-11-2017, 08:26 PM Go to last post
  19. Question about Foe's

    Ok so I like to consider myself a caster main (blm/smn). I love foe's but I just started playing my BRD outside of PotD and I have a question about...

    Started by Kasmiya‎, 05-07-2017 10:36 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,582
    05-10-2017, 11:36 PM Go to last post
  20. Monk dps

    Hi hi ^^. Hope everyone is doing fine :) So lately i've been training as monk and i need some guidance. What is considered as good dps on a dummy...

    Started by Croth‎, 05-10-2017 12:17 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,052
    05-10-2017, 10:26 PM Go to last post

Page 221 of 408 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread