Page 210 of 408 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Threads 4181 to 4200 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Brd should get Qwelling Strike back.

    I know both Mana and TP regen are reducing hate by half but...this is precisely the problem. This is a 180s CD and its primary fonction is to give...

    Started by KDSilver‎, 06-22-2017 01:45 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,306
    06-28-2017, 05:01 PM Go to last post
  2. DRG 70: Dragon Sound

    I seem to be completely stuck on this quest, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Immediately after using Comet, Faunehm will cast Chaotic...

    Started by Dameron‎, 06-22-2017 02:24 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 10,950
    06-28-2017, 01:27 PM Go to last post
  3. New class help SAM

    So I unlocked RDM and love it and just unlocked SAM. Have it played SAM yet and plan on going to level up to 60 by using PoTD. What's the rotation...

    Started by XeroXelence‎, 06-28-2017 09:33 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,230
    06-28-2017, 11:15 AM Go to last post
  4. Make Blood of the Dragon give 2 stacks of Dragon Eyes.

    What bothers me the most is: in the job trailer, the DRG activates BoTD and immediately gets 2 stacks of eyes. They need to implement that asap. I...

    Started by Jonnycbad‎, 06-28-2017 02:56 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,294
    06-28-2017, 08:35 AM Go to last post
  5. Determination vs Critical Hit for SAM

    After 2 weeks of Stormblood now I think a fair amount of people has gotten around to playing with melding materia to their gear. Has anyone found yet...

    Started by xWulfen‎, 06-28-2017 12:54 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,787
    06-28-2017, 01:17 AM Go to last post
  6. Ninja

    Didn't get a chance to watch live letter yet, How we looking in Stormblood?

    Started by TheLastDream‎, 05-23-2017 06:42 AM
    19 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 19
    ninjalala 2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 187
    • Views: 62,666
    06-28-2017, 12:24 AM Go to last post
  7. Red mage help.

    Hello, I've recently turned to Red mage. and this is my first dps i've ever been. "I normally a main tank and still do main tank content" And I was...

    Started by Omegaweapon1371‎, 06-27-2017 11:50 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,350
    06-27-2017, 11:54 PM Go to last post
  8. Bard - Troubador's affect needs to affect the bard as well.

    The ability troubador is amazing. A flexible damage reduction for the entire raid is nothing short of fantastic. However, the caveat in which it does...

    Started by LiddyGhu‎, 06-27-2017 04:39 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    ability suggestions, bard, troubador
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 5,824
    06-27-2017, 11:12 PM Go to last post
  9. Balck MAge 4.0

    Honestly i am surprised there has not been a thread like this or there may already be. Look i don't know why you lowered the potency for fire 4 and...

    Started by Grimr‎, 06-26-2017 03:09 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 9,934
    06-27-2017, 09:42 PM Go to last post
  10. SB Bard Changes: Good or Bad? Thoughts?

    I have some problems with SB BRD changes, I wanted to get opinions: First, The new songs proc repertoire when you crit one of the two bite moves....

    Started by SunOfApollo932‎, 06-17-2017 02:40 AM
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 11
    bard, bard discussion, bard fixes, bard nerf, stormblood changes
    • Replies: 102
    • Views: 38,648
    06-27-2017, 07:33 PM Go to last post
  11. I was wondering, why does people count dps instead of total potency?

    Hello everyone :) I've seen video with people getting high DPS score while having their best skill criting 90% of the time in the video and then...

    Started by Fannah‎, 06-26-2017 11:50 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 8,820
    06-27-2017, 05:59 PM Go to last post
  12. Whats with -etsu?

    Just wondering because a lot of the named samurai in the game have names that end in -etsu. (some of these are from the samurai job quests) ...

    Started by Timat‎, 06-27-2017 09:22 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,306
    06-27-2017, 01:07 PM Go to last post
  13. Red Mage Love Thread

    So as of the time of this writing the top three posts are posts griping about RDM. Not a single thread on the front page with positivity. People have...

    Started by Maralius‎, 06-23-2017 06:43 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    m1551ngn0 > troll tags 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 46
    • Views: 13,303
    06-27-2017, 11:56 AM Go to last post
  14. what job holds best AOE DPS # in 4.0 ??

    does anyone have any figures?

    Started by Furiea‎, 06-23-2017 02:08 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 27,161
    06-27-2017, 10:56 AM Go to last post
  15. Rant of SMN's Aetherpact ability

    I thought it was a good ability to use, yet I just wondered what were they thinking when they thought of this on how it works? Playing through...

    Started by Osmond‎, 06-26-2017 12:00 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,722
    06-27-2017, 10:52 AM Go to last post
  16. Shadow Fang (NIN) vs Yukikaze (SAM)

    Dipping back into my NIN (currently Lv60). Assuming there's no WAR in the group, does Shadow Fang have priority over Yukikaze (SAM) in terms of...

    Started by Jim_Berry‎, 06-26-2017 10:33 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,111
    06-27-2017, 08:13 AM Go to last post
  17. Can anyone say anything positive about 4.0 DRG?

    I've been sitting here for like an hour trying come to a logical conclusion as to why they decided to remove any interesting mechanics or complexity...

    Started by Montjuleant‎, 06-25-2017 08:35 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 9,234
    06-27-2017, 05:00 AM Go to last post
  18. Monks, what do you think of Riddle of Fire?

    Just unlocked it and tested it out for quite a while. I'm not level 70 yet, so perhaps it works better later, but right now...This feels like a...

    Started by Exiled_Tonberry‎, 06-25-2017 07:52 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 37
    • Views: 13,136
    06-27-2017, 04:58 AM Go to last post
  19. Easiest DPS/ best to play DPS on Ps4 Stormblood?

    I am playing Ninja with controller and I still find it difficult even after reduction of abilities. And it's only gonna offset it once I get the...

    Started by Jazzys‎, 06-25-2017 06:23 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 15,143
    06-27-2017, 04:57 AM Go to last post
  20. Skill Speed Materia For Ninja

    Is it crap, good, worth melding, better off melding other stuff?

    Started by Moxas‎, 06-26-2017 11:48 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 5,598
    06-26-2017, 10:29 PM Go to last post

Page 210 of 408 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread