Page 205 of 408 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Threads 4081 to 4100 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. A thought about Bane. What-if it wasn't Aetherflow locked?

    Would many accept this change? Fester, Painflare, and Energy drain are already tied to Aetherflow, how about making Bane it's own ability. The way...

    Started by Bigcat9715‎, 07-09-2017 08:29 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,937
    07-10-2017, 06:25 AM Go to last post
  2. The Current State of Dragoon (Feedback)

    With the release of Stormblood, Dragoon, like many other classes, got a heavy makeover. We got a new mechanic in the form of Life of the Dragon and...

    Started by Lupean‎, 07-10-2017 12:59 AM
    dragon sight, dragoon, feedback, life of the dragon, stormblood
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,347
    07-10-2017, 04:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Easiest and hardest Stormblood DPS?

    Just curious, people have had a good little time so far to try out all the changes of SB. Was complicated or uncomplicated everyone felt their class...

    Started by Tila‎, 06-21-2017 09:51 PM
    16 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 16
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 151
    • Views: 154,801
    07-10-2017, 12:44 AM Go to last post
  4. RDM - Corps-a-corps should have a slightly shorter cooldown, it is often unavailable

    Clearly the intended way to play RDM is that you build up your gauge to 80+, corps-a-corps in, slashslashslash and displacement out again. However it...

    Started by Rhyn‎, 07-07-2017 10:06 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,156
    07-09-2017, 11:26 PM Go to last post
  5. Help choosing caster base range class ?

    Yet struggling with bard leveling at 60 due to to many buttons wondering would be blm be better choice and easier playstyle if so any advice for...

    Started by Drakeos‎, 07-08-2017 09:22 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 3,752
    07-09-2017, 10:53 PM Go to last post
  6. How are Monk's and Samurai right now in terms of dps?

    Right now I am focusing on my Paladin for tanking. But i know that I will end up get bored of tanking one day and want to switch to dps. I have...

    Started by Magnedeus‎, 07-08-2017 01:30 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,506
    07-09-2017, 08:46 PM Go to last post
  7. Is True North Cooldown way too long?

    150 seconds is a lot imo. 90 seconds would do just fine.

    Started by Inuk9‎, 07-07-2017 03:00 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 6,712
    07-09-2017, 07:05 PM Go to last post
  8. Adjustments that I think could benefit Machinist Greatly

    Machinist as it stands is extremely fun to play, but at it stands damage wise, it definitely needs some love. So to put some ideas out there to...

    Started by Zelles‎, 07-09-2017 07:36 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 1,982
    07-09-2017, 06:48 PM Go to last post
  9. Monk Stat Weights

    Sorry but does anyone know this? With the cracked cluster update I'm gonna be finding myself with a lot more materia, so I'm trying to figure out...

    Started by Solless‎, 07-08-2017 02:33 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,514
    07-09-2017, 02:16 PM Go to last post
  10. MNK Deep Meditation Fix

    I like the trait Deep Meditation, but I agree that the proc rate (albeit with limited gear for myself) seems to be slightly less frequent to where it...

    Started by mxllxr‎, 07-08-2017 09:06 PM
    monk, skills, traits
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,890
    07-09-2017, 06:41 AM Go to last post
  11. Question for you SAM

    Was running Omega V1 the other day and the fight was parsed. When my friend gave me the numbers I was shocked to find that, as a BRD, I had done...

    Started by Jade3173‎, 07-08-2017 07:11 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,034
    07-09-2017, 02:00 AM Go to last post
  12. Red Mage Opener- What do you think?

    Hey everyone, I just released a video on the best Red Mage opener that I've found. Time stamps are in the description for those that don't want to...

    Started by Pidooma‎, 07-07-2017 08:26 PM
    dps, red mage, red mage opener
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,285
    07-08-2017, 09:45 PM Go to last post
  13. Bard Openning

    I finally was able to go back to the game yesterday and immediately I jumped to my main job; Bard. After analyzing its action and skill changes, I...

    Started by chrissun‎, 07-06-2017 01:07 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 6,201
    07-08-2017, 09:21 PM Go to last post
  14. I'm having a hard time choosing a DPS job "main"

    Hi there, I've recently come back to the game, and found myself with the same problem I got when I first quit playing. I'm pretty clear that I...

    Started by Buttbeack‎, 07-08-2017 08:22 AM
    doubts, dps, job, tips and tricks
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,990
    07-08-2017, 07:45 PM Go to last post
  15. Please make SMN rotation less rigid. Also, Sustain

    I feel as if our playstyle in 4.0 is far more limited and strict to maximize potency. How can this be done? Change Aetherflow so you can have both 3...

    Started by YuyukoYuko‎, 07-08-2017 01:49 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,955
    07-08-2017, 07:30 PM Go to last post
  16. BLM Suggestion

    I'll keep this short. Please make recasting Enocian refresh or extend AF and UI. It would improve proc management and help with high movement fights....

    Started by Aysen‎, 06-30-2017 01:12 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 56
    • Views: 11,177
    07-08-2017, 05:05 AM Go to last post
  17. MNKs ROE [nerfed or bug fixed]?

    before 4.01 i was using ROE on lakshmi's confusion attack and i get my GSL refresh every time i get hit not just the 1st time. but after the patch i...

    Started by FlouZe‎, 07-08-2017 01:34 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,722
    07-08-2017, 04:44 AM Go to last post
  18. How to I optimize my opener and rotation as Samurai?

    I've read all kinds of posts and threads talking about 1 sen / 3 sen openers and such. It all seems unusually complex for a class whose rotation...

    Started by Stormfur‎, 07-05-2017 10:53 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 18,687
    07-07-2017, 11:53 PM Go to last post
  19. Samurai everyone is playing it

    Samurai has gotten out of hand on my server --everyone is playing it and want to go into dungeons with it so it is causing long queue times for the...

    Started by Aedria‎, 07-07-2017 08:56 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 8,368
    07-07-2017, 11:32 PM Go to last post
  20. Deciding between NIN and SAM?

    Currently stuck trying to decide which one to main. I enjoy the aesthetic of both classes, think both classes are cool but have both at 50 so I am...

    Started by Esoterikk‎, 07-06-2017 03:22 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 7,302
    07-07-2017, 11:13 PM Go to last post

Page 205 of 408 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread