Page 194 of 408 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Threads 3861 to 3880 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. MNK Rotation

    Hey guys so with my opener does really well normally spiking 5k+ however my rotation from then on seems to keep my DPS averaging around 3.5k. My iLv...

    Started by KaosPrimeZero‎, 08-07-2017 06:59 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,641
    08-08-2017, 12:13 PM Go to last post
  2. Yes, 4.0 Dragoon is TOO simple

    This is my first post ever since joining FF14 way back in the 2.0 beta, and practically never leaving since. That is how concerned I am about...

    Started by Blackbard‎, 06-05-2017 01:10 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    4.0 dragoon, dragoon, dragoon rotation, stormblood 3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 57
    • Views: 35,986
    08-08-2017, 12:21 AM Go to last post
  3. How is Lancer/dragoon dps right now?

    I have tanked/dps quite a bit since I started playing again. and in about 80% of my runs, I have not seen one lancer or dragoon. Do people not play...

    Started by Magnedeus‎, 08-03-2017 04:16 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 8,753
    08-08-2017, 12:14 AM Go to last post
  4. Ninja: Shadow Fang and how it affects it self

    So, i've been thinking about Shadow Fang, and how the slashing resistance down affects it. For example, if i use Shadow Fang on a target which has...

    Started by Moxas‎, 08-07-2017 05:32 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,745
    08-07-2017, 06:23 PM Go to last post
  5. RDM BiS?

    I've been searching for which stat is the most important but internet is splitted between DH and CH, what's everyone opinion about it?

    Started by Arutan‎, 08-03-2017 04:19 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 22,112
    08-07-2017, 03:28 PM Go to last post
  6. Bard and Skill Speed

    Hello all, I'm currently in a bit of a pickle... So I've been gearing my Bard and planning out my progression set and so on... and Ive noticed that...

    Started by Kwoon‎, 08-07-2017 01:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,134
    08-07-2017, 01:53 PM Go to last post
  7. Reasons why SMN is frustrating and difficult.

    I know there are 10000 threads about SMN already but I wanted to consolidate all the issues into one thread. SMN and MCH are in bad spots right now,...

    Started by RLofOBFL‎, 08-04-2017 04:40 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 13,657
    08-07-2017, 10:32 AM Go to last post
  8. Between the levels of 40-50 Machinist doesn't get a single skill

    Why is that? Why is it that, despite that prior to Stormblood, jobs obtained a job skill at 40, 45 and 50, Machinist no longer has one? They don't...

    Started by Chiraisu‎, 08-04-2017 01:16 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 6,018
    08-07-2017, 01:45 AM Go to last post
  9. Help. How to maximize dps as a SMN

    First off let me say this is not a rant about SMN needs a serious look at because we flat out do need it. In this expansion we got a big ass dragon...

    Started by EvilJoshy‎, 08-05-2017 03:34 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,337
    08-06-2017, 04:55 PM Go to last post
  10. Bard rotation help

    I have been gone awhile and with the next expansion and all the changes I was hoping someone could direct me to a good bard rotation thread, website,...

    Started by Vicus‎, 08-01-2017 02:11 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,484
    08-06-2017, 07:43 AM Go to last post
  11. BLM (and to a greater extent DPS) threat and tanks

    Hi everyone. I play a BLM, but in other games I come from a healing background. I just hit 315 iLevel, and I'm starting to notice a problem (I do...

    Started by Eli85‎, 08-05-2017 04:49 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,065
    08-06-2017, 04:54 AM Go to last post
  12. So what's the fastest AoE nuke for BLM?

    I'm only lvl 69 so no access to Foul yet. Been doing my usual ice prep first with thunder 4, then one or two Fire 2, then quad flare and any Thunder...

    Started by Kazzoey‎, 07-28-2017 12:01 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,548
    08-06-2017, 02:33 AM Go to last post
  13. RDM AoE: An Idea

    So, I've been brooding on ways to make RDM aoe more interesting. In particular, at 4+ targets where we're reduced to Scatter spam while watching our...

    Started by Daws‎, 08-05-2017 06:47 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,546
    08-06-2017, 01:05 AM Go to last post
  14. Ninja Macro help

    Is there a way to macro Suiton use so that it announces in /p: "Suiton used, 10% dmg bonus on the boss" I don't want to macro mudras, I want control...

    Started by Sasaraji‎, 08-01-2017 07:42 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,204
    08-05-2017, 10:21 AM Go to last post
  15. MCH fix idea

    Revert back to 4.0. Using hot shot under 50 heat gives you 25 heat. Heat at 50 or over(before edit scaling started at 0 Heat but that would make you...

    Started by Crit1calMasS‎, 08-01-2017 09:29 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,993
    08-05-2017, 08:12 AM Go to last post
  16. Yet another MCH idea

    With all the ideas getting thrown around, I thought I'd add another to the mix. The idea is to make heat management fun and engaging with machinist,...

    Started by Eir_Z‎, 08-05-2017 06:32 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,227
    08-05-2017, 07:41 AM Go to last post
  17. RDM AoE: A Suggestion

    So, I've been brooding on ways to make RDM aoe more interesting. In particular, at 4+ targets where we're reduced to Scatter spam while watching our...

    Started by Daws‎, 08-05-2017 06:54 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 736
    08-05-2017, 06:54 AM Go to last post
  18. Could our MCH prayers have been answered?!!

    UPDATE Appears to be just another guy trolling :( I must say though, I agree with a lot of this. Maybe SE should take note :/ ...

    Started by Wakka_Flakka‎, 08-04-2017 11:47 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,558
    08-05-2017, 01:16 AM Go to last post
  19. Is it worth bringing a summoner to raids?

    I love the concept of summoner but in my opinion I feel like it is lack luster for all the effort you put in. Make a mistake or die it's too...

    Started by Trufrost‎, 07-31-2017 01:59 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 53
    • Views: 16,032
    08-05-2017, 01:04 AM Go to last post
  20. SMN and RDM

    It's nice that RDM get's a 7k heal and can double cast it two times so it's 14k with 310 gear. So what happened to SMN, The heal spell with that...

    Started by VickyGirl‎, 08-04-2017 09:15 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    smn rdm
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,590
    08-04-2017, 10:57 PM Go to last post

Page 194 of 408 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread