Page 188 of 408 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Threads 3741 to 3760 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Ruin 1 or Ruin 3?

    So I'm leveling my SMN and having a lot of fun with it, but...I'm a little confused as to when I should be using Ruin 1 or Ruin 3. Given the...

    Started by KalinOrthos‎, 09-24-2017 03:39 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 6,054
    09-26-2017, 04:04 PM Go to last post
  2. Surecast: Not as buffed up as it says

    I've been playing red mage most of the time since early release started, and after I quickly found out that swiftcast is pretty near useless on red...

    Started by -BlueGreen-‎, 06-22-2017 05:56 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,204
    09-26-2017, 03:12 PM Go to last post
  3. Enochian

    Hi! In regular dungeons/fights, enochian and lvl iv spells take 3 slots (slots being rare, it gets annoying), but are always used seperately in a...

    Started by Itov‎, 09-01-2017 11:38 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 6,622
    09-25-2017, 07:58 PM Go to last post
  4. Can Red Mage aoe be less boring?

    I really like Red Mage when running trials, savage fights, anything EXCEPT dungeons. Red Mage's aoe is just mindless and boring. Can Impact...

    Started by Ariomi‎, 09-04-2017 08:27 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 68
    • Views: 24,400
    09-25-2017, 02:55 PM Go to last post
  5. If you were part of the DEV team what adjustment will you make to Summoner?

    What title says: There are so many threads regarding how unsatisfied people are with SMN in 4.0. To make life easier for the Dev team...

    Started by Mature‎, 07-24-2017 08:56 PM
    15 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 15
    6 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 146
    • Views: 35,886
    09-25-2017, 08:25 AM Go to last post
  6. Samurai rotation Hagakure or midare

    Hello, I'm a PS4 player and i don't have parser for test that ! My question is simple, i use 3 sen opener, and on the rotation, when Hagakure is...

    Started by Aayron67‎, 09-23-2017 06:27 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 7,602
    09-25-2017, 08:20 AM Go to last post
  7. Summoner Action Overload

    Summoners have a lot of actions. I'd really like it if the following things happened. Have Dreadwyrm Trance change into Deathflare when you cast...

    Started by Sneaky_Thing‎, 09-13-2017 09:03 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,787
    09-24-2017, 07:00 PM Go to last post
  8. RDM dualcast consumed by Sprint?

    Is this intended or bugged? When having a dualcast proc and activating Sprint, the proc gets consumed. Sprint isn't a spell that should "benefit"...

    Started by Bebekurenai‎, 09-23-2017 02:10 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,040
    09-23-2017, 08:49 AM Go to last post
  9. Dragoon Wyvern

    Not sure if this has been posted before or not, But in FFXI Dragoon was able to get a pet wyvern. That Depending on your sub class would use...

    Started by Dragonsin‎, 09-16-2017 06:00 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 10,882
    09-21-2017, 08:31 PM Go to last post
  10. [Suggestion] Make Invigorate half enmity

    As the subject states, I think SE should make invig similar to lucid dreaming, where when you use it it halves enmity. They both give resource, they...

    Started by arindred‎, 09-04-2017 03:10 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,626
    09-21-2017, 05:14 PM Go to last post
  11. NIN/MNK difficulty?

    Hi guys, Some time ago I've had a topic discussing the faster/more engaging classes. I'm asking your opinion whether NIN or MNK is more...

    Started by Raiden_Ki‎, 09-10-2017 02:35 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 24,565
    09-20-2017, 04:13 AM Go to last post
  12. BRD General Advice Request

    I've seen a lot of guides on Youtube, read plenty from reddit and the like but I have yet to find something that offers a basic priority set. This is...

    Started by MoroMurasaki‎, 08-19-2017 06:58 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 7,463
    09-19-2017, 05:06 PM Go to last post
  13. Opinions for a status quo comparison? (smn build) :o

    Heya, after reading a lot of statweight analyzing threads on reddit after the SB release im currently still running a dh > crit build. But i'm...

    Started by Neela‎, 09-18-2017 07:00 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,653
    09-19-2017, 05:51 AM Go to last post
  14. Bard song priority

    I'm sincerely enjoying bard, but one of my biggest hangups is choosing which song for which situation is best. Obviously for multi-target, Mage's...

    Started by KalinOrthos‎, 09-17-2017 03:06 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,277
    09-19-2017, 01:51 AM Go to last post
  15. BLM QOL suggestions to make Enochian less punishing

    Coming from 3.X to 4.06 as a BLM, one thing I've noticed is that it seems significantly harder to keep Enochian up in mechanic heavy fights;...

    Started by Acidblood‎, 08-28-2017 04:41 PM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 71
    • Views: 17,583
    09-17-2017, 10:19 PM Go to last post
  16. Spread shot feels awkward

    I just started playing MCH and I dont get why this ability is only medium range. I can understand why its cone shaped as thats how field of vision...

    Started by MaFi0s0‎, 09-13-2017 06:44 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,487
    09-17-2017, 12:16 AM Go to last post
  17. [NIN][Stats][Meld][BiS] PIMP-MY-NIN

    Hello everybody: I am trying to understand this new stats. I've been used to know this -> CRIT>ACC>DET>SS BUT NOW I read this ->...

    Started by BaidarKagon‎, 09-14-2017 05:32 PM
    bis, melds, nin, ninja, rotation
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,705
    09-14-2017, 07:11 PM Go to last post
  18. monk priority stats?

    Is it proper to prioritize on Crit>Skilspeed>dh>Det in todays monk 4.0? Is a high skillspeed able to time more demolish clipping and more gcd vs an...

    Started by giwaman‎, 09-12-2017 05:45 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,839
    09-14-2017, 02:48 PM Go to last post
  19. Let's Talk About... Red Mage

    Songs in the key of Red: So let me preface this with a couple of points: 1. I'm new-ish to ffxiv and have just got finished leveling all the...

    Started by Ilyrian‎, 09-11-2017 12:45 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 6,047
    09-13-2017, 07:17 PM Go to last post
  20. Budget High Latency Openers

    I've always cared about my DPS, but most all high end openers/rotations include double weaving, which I can't comfortably pull off at 180-200ms...

    Started by Jollyy5‎, 09-12-2017 08:09 PM
    budget, high, latency, opener, rotation
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,904
    09-13-2017, 05:46 PM Go to last post

Page 188 of 408 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread