Page 184 of 408 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Threads 3661 to 3680 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Blizzard II, Scathe, Freeze, and Sleep, do they have a purpose anymore

    So does anyone know what these skills actually are supposed to do because they seem like the most useless of the entire kit right now. Every other...

    Started by Eloah‎, 10-21-2017 07:49 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 20,117
    10-29-2017, 02:19 AM Go to last post
  2. Which would you recommend: Smn or Rdm?

    Heya, I was just wondering which job would you guys recommend, Summoner or Red Mage?

    Started by Renryuu‎, 10-23-2017 12:21 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 12,480
    10-27-2017, 05:21 AM Go to last post
  3. Low-health CDs like Assassinate are a cool idea, but not well-executed

    As the title says. It's a cool idea to have these skills where you're about to kill something and this button is there to help you get closer to it....

    Started by Alexalibur‎, 10-25-2017 01:10 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,546
    10-27-2017, 04:59 AM Go to last post
  4. One last smn change

    I’m so happy with the changes to Smn. The whole thing feels really smooth and everything just falls together easily. Our two egi have utility Garuda...

    Started by Dioptase‎, 10-16-2017 01:28 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,628
    10-27-2017, 01:05 AM Go to last post
  5. No, not another smn hype or hate thread - just wanna talk about stats after 4.1. : )

    Hey there, i lately followed the worlds first grps on their Bahamut-progress and analysed some gear/stats of the top fflog smns. I noticed a...

    Started by Neela‎, 10-26-2017 07:55 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,417
    10-26-2017, 08:30 PM Go to last post
  6. Learning more about my preferences in casters.

    Hiya, so as I've continued to level Smn, I still can't help but not enjoy it as much as Rdm and as I continue to force myself to play Smn, I think...

    Started by Renryuu‎, 10-26-2017 03:10 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,109
    10-26-2017, 03:18 AM Go to last post
  7. What classes want The Arrow buff?

    when you sleeve draw double arrow on spread and draw which classes do you prioritize arrow on? do monks like it for faster auto attacks? how about...

    Started by paoweeotter‎, 08-31-2017 04:06 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 13,279
    10-24-2017, 04:35 AM Go to last post
  8. Bard Song Transition

    Hey guys, Firstly apologies if this has been answered before but after hours of browsing I've found no answers. The issue, simply, is this -...

    Started by JackBlaine‎, 10-19-2017 06:20 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,275
    10-24-2017, 02:49 AM Go to last post
  9. SMN Cross-Class in 4.1

    What cross-class skills are you SMN folks using in 4.1? New to the class, trying to figure out what direction I should be going with it.

    Started by Lurkios‎, 10-23-2017 05:12 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,986
    10-24-2017, 02:48 AM Go to last post
  10. [RDM] Acceleration - No proc - And GCD clipping

    Hello, I'm looking for advices from very good RDM and i'd like to hear your opinion on that. So let's imagine a moment where Acceleration is...

    Started by KDSilver‎, 10-19-2017 08:42 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,605
    10-23-2017, 07:06 AM Go to last post
  11. Advice to a friend who's trying to wrap their head around machinist

    So I have introduced a friend to this game \o/ And he wants to play as a machinist. The problem is that I've never really done machinist so...

    Started by Stormfur‎, 10-21-2017 01:33 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,596
    10-22-2017, 09:37 PM Go to last post
  12. what happened to all the melee classes?

    i barely seen any melee for parties anymore (specially with DRG and MNK) all am seeing so far are range dps (RDM/BLM/BRD). I noticed that the party...

    Started by Jilliebeans‎, 10-15-2017 03:44 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 11,566
    10-22-2017, 10:34 AM Go to last post
  13. 4.1: RDM's Dualcast can no longer be clicked off.

    Does anyone know why this change happened? It's completely undocumented and seems completely pointless.

    Started by JohnnyDevo‎, 10-18-2017 01:39 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,987
    10-22-2017, 04:02 AM Go to last post
  14. New Job Thief Concept

    Edited due to feedback from Duelle I would like to share an idea I have for thief. It is an advanced job branched off from Rogue. Everything from...

    Started by Sandpark‎, 08-19-2017 04:13 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 8,835
    10-22-2017, 03:23 AM Go to last post
  15. About Machinist...

    I'm already planning on adding dragoon and paladin to my repertoire, but I noticed no one in my free company plays machinist. How would you convince...

    Started by Ceallach‎, 10-21-2017 01:18 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,854
    10-21-2017, 10:19 PM Go to last post
  16. MCH v. BRD (Not a top-end comparison)

    So, I'm at the point now where I'm looking at tertiary classes to level, now that my primaries (PLD/SCH/BLM) are doing good. I leveled SAM to have a...

    Started by JarinArenos‎, 10-15-2017 12:56 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,297
    10-21-2017, 01:57 AM Go to last post
  17. Bard: How do I build repertoire?

    There's some skill that can be used if I build enough repertoire, but I'm not sure how to go about building that? The description doesn't say.

    Started by Stormfur‎, 10-20-2017 11:17 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 12,829
    10-21-2017, 01:29 AM Go to last post
  18. Caster Gear: winner of the 2017 contest??

    Is this implemented somehow now? http://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/t/2e42602e592e3120d54cee8f78bb881c4948f8ab_0.jpg Did they change the design a bit...

    Started by Phataros‎, 10-18-2017 05:44 AM
    gear, glamour casters, winners of contest
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,949
    10-21-2017, 12:12 AM Go to last post
  19. MCH Inquiry

    Hi, Just a question regarding MCH overheating with Wild fire. Is it always better to use Wild Fire when I overheat or just keep the heat...

    Started by ULoki‎, 10-20-2017 03:08 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,825
    10-21-2017, 12:09 AM Go to last post
  20. Black Mage Idea - Meltdown

    My idea for Black Mage is pretty simple. Reward the party simply for having them in your party and doing what they already do - melt faces. ...

    Started by Ashenspire‎, 10-14-2017 12:15 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 9,464
    10-20-2017, 04:03 AM Go to last post

Page 184 of 408 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread