Page 183 of 408 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Threads 3641 to 3660 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. SMN is crazy fun now wtf

    ruin 3 being the standard spell is amazing and with the no cast during DWT combined with all the bahamut shenanigans, its like a one man firework...

    Started by ErzaScarlet77‎, 11-02-2017 01:50 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 11,644
    11-07-2017, 06:28 AM Go to last post
  2. DPS Potential....

    I'm posting this here because I'm DPS class, and I didn't see anywhere else to post. If I've posted in the wrong place, please let me know. ...

    Started by Drenaye‎, 10-28-2017 08:09 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,773
    11-06-2017, 09:06 PM Go to last post
  3. Dusting off the Tome: Summoner Feedback for 4.1

    Meetings and Greetings. Some of you might remember me from a previous post where I mentioned shelving the class due to poor cohesion and design....

    Started by Flana‎, 10-21-2017 05:02 PM
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 11
    feedback, smn, summoner
    • Replies: 105
    • Views: 24,936
    11-06-2017, 08:56 AM Go to last post
  4. Regarding SMN's current condition

    Now that the class has had some tweaks and I'm glad to hear a lot of Summoners are having a better time, let's hope they continue to make a effort to...

    Started by Krisom‎, 10-19-2017 11:50 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 10,641
    11-06-2017, 06:34 AM Go to last post
  5. Shade Shift needs to block Magic Damage too!

    This has probably been said/requested before and doesn't make much sense any way you look at it but I'll say it anyway: Please make Shade Shift a...

    Started by Joe777‎, 11-04-2017 04:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,272
    11-05-2017, 08:18 PM Go to last post
  6. SAM 4.1 BiS?

    Hey all, Anyone have a BiS for SAM? I found a couple however they are extremely varied from 1000 SkS to almost 1800 SkS. Is any definitive...

    Started by KaosPrimeZero‎, 11-03-2017 08:54 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 8,541
    11-04-2017, 10:16 AM Go to last post
  7. Help With Macros, Please!

    So, I've never used any macros before and I finally got my RDM levelled up enough to use Verraise. I don't plan on using it often of course, but I...

    Started by ChaoticCrimson‎, 11-01-2017 02:57 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 11,278
    11-04-2017, 07:08 AM Go to last post
  8. I know you guys hate this question but... I gotta try and ask anyway. :(

    Hello everyone, I apologize for making this topic and I realize before even asking that the majority of answers will be "play what you want," but I...

    Started by Renryuu‎, 10-31-2017 08:27 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 9,020
    11-04-2017, 05:28 AM Go to last post
  9. RAVE: RDM are amazing rezzing, dps, and support machines

    This is just a gush about how much I love RDM. I just ran a Shinryu story trial roulette with a bunch of new people who went through the typical...

    Started by Mhaeric‎, 10-29-2017 05:17 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 10,174
    11-04-2017, 03:21 AM Go to last post
  10. when will another class get piercing debuff

    monk has their own buff, every slash dps class has their own buff, a tank class has slash buff etc. but only dragoon has piercing debuff. ...

    Started by Delorean‎, 06-04-2017 03:27 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 9,328
    11-03-2017, 06:36 AM Go to last post
  11. Ten Chi Jin increase evasion?

    So Ninjas are mobile creatures. We get a buff to running speed. An ability that let's us dash across the ground at breakneck speeds. And an Ult...

    Started by Heliantheae‎, 11-01-2017 08:50 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,433
    11-02-2017, 06:02 AM Go to last post
  12. SAM: anything you would add/remove for 5.0?

    i think it plays perfectly fine, but i want better aesthetic, cooler looking skills and stuff. most of sam skills look kinda bland. def yukikaze...

    Started by ErzaScarlet77‎, 10-24-2017 05:59 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 8,455
    11-01-2017, 07:33 PM Go to last post
  13. Looking for a lance!

    I have been looking for this weapon for a while on various databases and havent been able to find much as all you're really given is a small icon....

    Started by PawsNetwork‎, 11-01-2017 12:07 PM
    dragoon, weapon skin
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,426
    11-01-2017, 12:24 PM Go to last post
  14. Garuda EGI...! I CHOOSE you...!

    I think the summoner and scholar NEEDS a better and more IMPACTFUL summon animation...! First they need to store their summons in small RESIZEABLE...

    Started by _Enigma_‎, 10-17-2017 09:37 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,231
    11-01-2017, 11:09 AM Go to last post
  15. QOL CHANGES FOR MELEES ROLE CLASS

    So where to BEGIN Invigorate:they should add aggro dump on it so sam will be less pain in ass to hold aggro caster got lucid dreaming why melee...

    Started by Zarkovitch‎, 10-31-2017 04:39 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,218
    11-01-2017, 04:44 AM Go to last post
  16. Make Determination DPS role stat

    Enough said since Healer and Tanks already have their own unique role stat...

    Started by DRKoftheAzure‎, 10-30-2017 05:19 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,910
    10-31-2017, 02:43 AM Go to last post
  17. How is the summoner dps?

    I\\'ve heard some people say summoners have poor dps in Stormblood and some say it\\'s decent. I\\'d like to know from experienced summoners out...

    Started by Magnedeus‎, 10-18-2017 05:12 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 75
    • Views: 30,612
    10-31-2017, 02:02 AM Go to last post
  18. McKenna's and the serious lack of DPS they have

    Development team look you'll have to do something about the DPS as far as the mechanics I mean come on they're supposed to be guns you might you have...

    Started by tyrantdragon‎, 10-24-2017 06:31 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,882
    10-30-2017, 09:13 PM Go to last post
  19. Demi-Bahamut's Wyrmwave

    Devs (quality of life suggestion):p Please consider adding a form of projectile effect (highlighted stream) or other type of visible (with the...

    Started by Xiozen‎, 10-24-2017 04:45 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 10,368
    10-30-2017, 09:20 AM Go to last post
  20. Blizzard II, Scathe, Freeze, and Sleep, do they have a purpose anymore

    So does anyone know what these skills actually are supposed to do because they seem like the most useless of the entire kit right now. Every other...

    Started by Eloah‎, 10-21-2017 07:49 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 20,117
    10-29-2017, 02:19 AM Go to last post

Page 183 of 408 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread