Page 181 of 408 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Threads 3601 to 3620 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. The boring mage of red

    This class while the theory behind it was strong is showing its weakness of insane boredom. In large groups you just repeatable spam Scatter and...

    Started by Remnance‎, 06-20-2017 12:55 PM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    rdm, red mage
    • Replies: 94
    • Views: 32,445
    11-29-2017, 07:00 AM Go to last post
  2. Bard Perform

    I cannot stand the horrid noise created by this new bard ability, it literally makes me angry and I have to move away from the person trying to...

    Started by Ralzyn‎, 11-23-2017 08:37 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    bard, disturbing, mute, noise, perform 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 15,228
    11-28-2017, 04:31 AM Go to last post
  3. sorry but your job sucks.....

    with all this talk about different jobs needing and getting buffs and how they are reflected in group content via personal or raid dps I thought I...

    Started by chidarake‎, 11-23-2017 05:27 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 10,581
    11-27-2017, 01:23 PM Go to last post
  4. Machinist Heat issue question.

    I'm Relatively new to how machinist plays at end-game, I understand how it's functionally supposed to play but I seem to be struggling with a issue...

    Started by Selova‎, 11-24-2017 01:37 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,872
    11-25-2017, 02:36 AM Go to last post
  5. Monk in 4.1 rotations - help

    I noticed 4.1 much changed monk's skills. Before I learned in 4.0 Now me confused..... I need get good guide with picture-rotations Thank

    Started by OwlBlackX‎, 11-23-2017 07:04 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 9,695
    11-23-2017, 11:45 PM Go to last post
  6. My thoughts to Monk opener/rota and BiS 4.15

    Hey Guys, cause I still love my Monk in Stormblood I was researching my Actions for improvement. I did an Google Doc for Visalization and was...

    Started by xChar‎, 11-23-2017 03:51 PM
    bis, monk, opener, rotation
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,492
    11-23-2017, 08:23 PM Go to last post
  7. Sam and Mnk need more than Diversion

    I've been in Savage Deltascape pugging 1-4 this week with BiS Sam and every run i've ended up tanking for a good portion of the fight, usually dying...

    Started by Flaris‎, 11-11-2017 02:35 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 9,330
    11-23-2017, 05:20 AM Go to last post
  8. [BRD] Question about Helms

    I am not a BRD main and need help! Which is the better helm? Genji Ebochi or Ivalice Fusiliers? Here is an Ariyala link to gemmed gear:...

    Started by xvshanevx‎, 11-22-2017 01:19 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,309
    11-22-2017, 05:19 PM Go to last post
  9. Level 70 DRG achievement title - a mistake?

    I've seen the DRG title "The Blood Dragoon" for a while now, but only just cleared the relevant quest myself. Thing is, nothing in the questline...

    Started by BillyKaplan‎, 11-20-2017 08:15 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,096
    11-22-2017, 01:35 PM Go to last post
  10. Notes Per Second (nps)

    I have a few questions about the bard perform ability. Will parsers track a bard's notes per second for fflogs? How low does a bard's nps have to be...

    Started by Minako_Nightsong‎, 11-21-2017 04:46 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,221
    11-22-2017, 12:09 PM Go to last post
  11. Need help with Bard Lvl 70 gear

    Hey ! From a quick looking around, Critical Hit is obviously the go-to stat for Bard. I have tried to design myself a suitable gearset, and I...

    Started by cgbspender‎, 11-19-2017 09:28 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,950
    11-22-2017, 12:54 AM Go to last post
  12. Just want to play black mage, man.

    I'm a black mage main, being forced to play RDM/SMN in unending coil prog atm (not by my team, but by the current caster situation). That's fine. I...

    Started by Pyroclastic‎, 11-11-2017 05:14 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 58
    • Views: 14,867
    11-21-2017, 05:15 PM Go to last post
  13. MCH Peloton, Tactician, Refresh Animation Change.

    I feel it would be a small, yet wonderful change if we could get a new (or old) animation to the MCH's current animation for these 3 abilities. Right...

    Started by AzureAqua‎, 11-12-2017 01:17 AM
    animation, mch, peloton, refresh, tactician
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,262
    11-21-2017, 08:14 AM Go to last post
  14. The state of SAM, BLM, and MNK is disappointing. "Selfish" isn't viable in this game.

    At least not right now. And to be clear, I mean "Selfish" in the sense that the devs used to describe Jobs that are meant to fulfill a "Pure highest...

    Started by Nominous‎, 11-16-2017 05:22 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 17,179
    11-20-2017, 10:34 PM Go to last post
  15. Having issues with OGCDs in the MCH opener.

    My main problem is that for some reason, I often get a huge amount of lag before Ricochet goes off, which holds up my next GCD long enough that I...

    Started by KageTokage‎, 11-17-2017 01:29 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,084
    11-18-2017, 01:46 PM Go to last post
  16. Monk ignored for 4.1

    With goon/nin/mch buffs we are totally out of the picture now. I don't know what I expected at this point. It's like all these threads of...

    Started by Tigerlilley‎, 09-29-2017 08:53 PM
    16 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 16
    • Replies: 151
    • Views: 48,029
    11-17-2017, 02:48 AM Go to last post
  17. RDM QoL change: Impact should overwrite the Jolt II hotkey when it procs.

    When Impactful procs, turn Jolt II into Impact. This should be a thing because having a dedicated button for Impact on my hotbar is dumb. PVP does...

    Started by Jonnycbad‎, 07-18-2017 12:52 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 11,677
    11-16-2017, 08:58 PM Go to last post
  18. Ninja and inconsistent Mudra input lag

    So this been going on for awhile. i have 2.09 recast time on my weaponskills When i go (WS ->Fuma Shuriken -> WS) it sometimes goes through the...

    Started by Moxas‎, 11-06-2017 08:41 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,726
    11-16-2017, 07:23 AM Go to last post
  19. beast master for dps

    this ideal really appeal to me special with blizzard bring end to there raids dps role beastmaster seem work well whip weapon of choice,...

    Started by Savagelf‎, 11-15-2017 11:00 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,855
    11-16-2017, 06:37 AM Go to last post
  20. Thief in FFXIV (Brainstorming fun)

    Thief is a melee DPS job branching off of rogue at level 30 that excels at unconventional tactics to gain an advantage over enemies. It specializes...

    Started by Sarynth‎, 11-13-2017 12:56 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,776
    11-15-2017, 12:16 AM Go to last post

Page 181 of 408 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread