Page 177 of 408 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Threads 3521 to 3540 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. So how bad does SMN get nerfed?

    Enough to switch to BLM? Thoughts

    Started by AbelArchaniEA‎, 01-20-2018 09:48 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 6,071
    01-23-2018, 04:39 PM Go to last post
  2. Challenge to Dev or CM...

    Post a response here. Anything. A joke or a picture of a bunny even. In the past 10 pages of these DPS forums there has only been two official...

    Started by BucklesTrespen‎, 01-23-2018 09:41 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 998
    01-23-2018, 09:44 AM Go to last post
  3. Having trouble finding out, so thought I'd make a post asking if the MCH is worth it

    I'm a fan of complex mechanics, so I took an interest in machinist, but every where I look people are talking in somewhat vague terms about the...

    Started by Redboi‎, 01-22-2018 12:57 PM
    machinist, mch
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,504
    01-22-2018, 04:38 PM Go to last post
  4. Ninja Fixes anywhere?

    Since 4.0 there has been quite a number of people reporting issues with ninjas and heavy lag using mudras and especially with tcj. in many cases...

    Started by Dzian‎, 01-19-2018 10:53 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,244
    01-20-2018, 05:53 AM Go to last post
  5. Cast delay with Brotherhood(Monk skill)

    After reaching level 70 recently i was excited to get the Brotherhood skill. I have noticed though that there is a cast delay on the skill.It can...

    Started by Metalwrath‎, 01-18-2018 08:06 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,700
    01-20-2018, 04:35 AM Go to last post
  6. My Analysis of BLM's issues and why it is currently the worst DPS class.

    Introduction A collation of my thoughts about BLM. I'm sure there's mistakes/other ideas and things I have missed. I also decided to post this in...

    Started by HaroldSaxon‎, 01-02-2018 10:51 PM
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 12
    • Replies: 111
    • Views: 72,294
    01-20-2018, 04:26 AM Go to last post
  7. Most challenging and wanted DPS class?

    Hello, Just resubbed to check out Stormblood. I want to make this game as challenging as possible for me by picking the DPS class that challenges...

    Started by Raiden_Ki‎, 07-30-2017 08:44 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 58
    • Views: 64,918
    01-20-2018, 03:02 AM Go to last post
  8. Either SMN and RDM should lose their Raise or BLM should get a Raise.

    The current meta between casters HEAVILY prefers SMN and RDM simply because of Raise and the high pressure put on the healers. BLM now has absolutely...

    Started by Zzzlol94‎, 11-09-2017 08:59 AM
    71 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 71
    9 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 709
    • Views: 185,273
    01-19-2018, 10:16 PM Go to last post
  9. Three Simple Fixes to Black Mage

    So hiya, I'm a relatively new Level 70 Black Mage and I believe I see the easy fixes that could change Black Mage's fortune around. I need put a...

    Started by VenusStar‎, 01-18-2018 04:23 AM
    4.2, black mage, buffs, nerf
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,431
    01-19-2018, 03:41 AM Go to last post
  10. Samurai AOE Rotation

    Hello :3 well i just recently became a lv70 samurai and i have been really wondering what to prioritize in AOE. I will try to explain what i do...

    Started by PerrinTaveren‎, 01-10-2018 04:11 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 11,943
    01-19-2018, 02:29 AM Go to last post
  11. Need a solo brd rotation for 60-70 leveling

    Basically, I always level my alternate classes with hunts and bst tribe quests (which constantly keeps me full of ventures for my retainers), and I'm...

    Started by TygerBlue‎, 01-12-2018 10:22 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,590
    01-18-2018, 01:49 PM Go to last post
  12. BLM Question involving Thundercloud usage.

    When I'm fighting, I've been using Thundercloud past 15 seconds left but I was wondering if it was better to use Thundercloud as soon as it appears...

    Started by soulofrebirth‎, 01-18-2018 06:34 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,934
    01-18-2018, 07:17 AM Go to last post
  13. Quick melee dps question

    tl;dr: Back to FFXIV after a long break. Joining friends to build a raid rosters. I "have to" play melee DPS, I'm old/rusty and even though my...

    Started by NanoMidgy‎, 01-16-2018 09:17 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,234
    01-17-2018, 11:00 PM Go to last post
  14. Just curious... Do you prefer to play Sam or Drg?

    I'm just about to hit 70 (69) on my Drg and I really love the job! I find the rotations quite simple and I dont tunnel vision on my loadout (which is...

    Started by Meta-Flare‎, 01-13-2018 11:46 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,694
    01-17-2018, 08:32 PM Go to last post
  15. Maximizing my damage as BRD?

    So I've recently been trying to improve my numbers after finally tackling Omega Savage (I'm late to the game ;u; ) and looking for my clear on...

    Started by Namallama‎, 01-05-2018 06:31 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 7,638
    01-17-2018, 10:16 AM Go to last post
  16. I just want to use a bow...

    I love archers, but I hate bards in almost everything I have ever played except for maybe dragon age inquisition multiplayer. I hope they add a...

    Started by Meta-Flare‎, 01-08-2018 01:01 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 55
    • Views: 14,854
    01-16-2018, 12:20 PM Go to last post
  17. Arcanist Pets need to have "Obey" as a TOGGLE, not a command.

    Very simple. Make it so when you use "Obey", it toggles the pet behavior. Currently Obey is a command that tells your pet to attack, why not just...

    Started by KariArisu‎, 08-31-2013 05:11 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 12,369
    01-16-2018, 10:14 AM Go to last post
  18. Been gone a bit: is MCH still crippled by latency?

    I observed back when playing XIV some months ago that MCH was literally crippled by latency because it meant you couldn't get the maximum number of...

    Started by RichardButte‎, 01-06-2018 01:26 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 11,062
    01-13-2018, 02:37 AM Go to last post
  19. Foe Req & Songs

    Songs first: is there any way to tell if people get the crit buff when you use songs? I don't know anything buff icon that tells me they're working...

    Started by Alisi‎, 12-28-2017 07:07 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,639
    01-12-2018, 11:31 PM Go to last post
  20. Since classes were dropped can I have my level 70 Rogue/Thief please Relics Please?

    I'm sure there are plenty of people who loved Rogue aka Thief and would love to seen them brought back to life! The first level jobs from classes...

    Started by Kluaf‎, 01-08-2018 10:20 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,295
    01-11-2018, 11:49 PM Go to last post

Page 177 of 408 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread