Page 165 of 408 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Threads 3281 to 3300 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Some Bard end game melding questions - what to meld?

    Hello everyone. i've been sitting on quite a bit of combat materia for a while & I've nearly got a full set of 360 gear on my bard now (still need...

    Started by Straynge‎, 07-02-2018 10:04 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 14,647
    07-26-2018, 10:10 PM Go to last post
  2. Gunner's Goggles /visor

    Title says it all, even the stormblood art for mch has these on the forehead, these ones look much better than the lvl 60 goggles.

    Started by ReiMakoto‎, 07-26-2018 07:46 AM
    /visor, goggles, mch
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,245
    07-26-2018, 06:00 PM Go to last post
  3. [SMN] New Egi - When coming?

    So many model to use, like Shiva, Ravana, Ramuh, Susano, etc. why we can't use? :confused: I understand that exist balancement problem, so, many...

    Started by CrimsonDark‎, 07-23-2018 10:52 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,120
    07-25-2018, 01:04 AM Go to last post
  4. Quick question on Samurai and Red mage

    Hi Guys And Girls Just thinking about this, not sure yet. If I start two characters and boost them to 60 with all the bells and whistles will I be...

    Started by Aramur‎, 07-23-2018 08:02 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,316
    07-24-2018, 05:06 PM Go to last post
  5. [Stormblood] [Dragoon Rotation] COME ON AND SLAM

    AND WELCOME TO THE JAM This is a basic player-written guide to playing PvE dragoon in FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood. It is intended primarily...

    Started by SunnyHirose‎, 07-19-2017 02:58 AM
    20 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 20
    dragoon, lord of the memes, pompous, we are number one, we are the world
    • Replies: 191
    • Views: 212,387
    07-23-2018, 07:38 PM Go to last post
  6. Yet another redmage balance idea

    I think we can all agree that redmage is held back by the amount of perceived support that dualcast verraise brings with it. So here is my...

    Started by Kessya‎, 07-14-2018 10:24 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    mana imbalance, potencies, redmage, verraise 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 53
    • Views: 11,842
    07-23-2018, 11:12 AM Go to last post
  7. Bard: The (Nearly) Perfect Job

    Bard in every expansion seems to have changed its playstyle, going from a straightforward arrow slinger in 2.0 with the songs to restore MP/TP or...

    Started by inhaledcorn‎, 07-09-2018 07:15 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    adjustments, bard, brd, dps 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 11,180
    07-22-2018, 01:51 PM Go to last post
  8. It would be nice not to be hated

    If you don't raid in savage this post is not relevant to you, feel free to skip. I main WHM and when SAM came out I leveled one and practiced &...

    Started by Paruza‎, 07-05-2018 11:50 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 78
    • Views: 22,156
    07-22-2018, 01:32 PM Go to last post
  9. Criticism on Stormblood's Monk

    So Stormblood, the Monk expansion, has no right to be called the Monk expansion as is, seeing as how SAM has replaced Monk in both body and soul,...

    Started by Xaert‎, 06-18-2017 05:58 PM
    21 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 21
    dps, monk, stormblood changes 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 206
    • Views: 98,042
    07-20-2018, 03:12 AM Go to last post
  10. The Caster Drought

    Why is there a drought of Casters when you're trying to get one? I don't really understand it.

    Started by HyperiusUltima‎, 07-11-2018 09:39 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,657
    07-19-2018, 12:09 AM Go to last post
  11. SAM worth?

    Greetings, I'm a new final fatansy player and An issue has been bothering me. I'm recently reached lvl 50 and became a samurai and enjoy so...

    Started by Mustad‎, 07-01-2018 07:54 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 8,989
    07-17-2018, 03:18 AM Go to last post
  12. BLM Utility ideas!

    1)Manawall!: Bring back Manawall but change how it works, something that could be on par with smn and rdm rez's without actually rezzing cause lore....

    Started by Hanayumi‎, 06-14-2018 09:31 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 76
    • Views: 19,544
    07-16-2018, 01:02 AM Go to last post
  13. [Job Creation] Meteorologist_Magic DPS

    A few months before Stormblood, I had created my first job : Meteorologist (but not shared). After my Dryade job (healer), I preferred to come...

    Started by Ceasaria‎, 07-09-2018 10:35 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,509
    07-15-2018, 09:53 PM Go to last post
  14. Need recommended jobs for savage raids

    Hey guys, I'm trying to get more into savage raiding, and need some recommendations. I'm using SAM and MNK right now, and I'm enjoying them but I'm...

    Started by Relhon‎, 07-06-2018 04:10 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 6,503
    07-15-2018, 11:12 AM Go to last post
  15. MNK 4.2 Rotation suggestion

    So after the couple changes to mnk i was curious what the opener is now. I have not done much end game with mnk yet so i want to get a good opener...

    Started by Lexun‎, 02-16-2018 10:27 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 23,716
    07-14-2018, 08:56 AM Go to last post
  16. No Level 50 BLM class quest

    I have started the Heavensward content and am currently level 54 but I haven't gotten any level 50+ class quests for blm such as the Ley Lines spell....

    Started by DBriggs304‎, 07-08-2018 06:52 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,581
    07-12-2018, 07:13 PM Go to last post
  17. MCH question

    When wildfire and all other cooldowns are down, do I try to overheat or not overheat?

    Started by Enak‎, 06-03-2018 09:22 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,696
    07-11-2018, 01:02 AM Go to last post
  18. Yet another MCH topic + suggestions how to solve some problems

    We all know how bad MCH now is and it needs next rework, so i will go straight to the main point of my topic. I have problem with heated animations....

    Started by Cetek14‎, 06-25-2018 05:12 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    animations, dps, machinist, mch, rework
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 7,357
    07-10-2018, 01:43 AM Go to last post
  19. SMN problem with HoH....!!!!

    please fix SMN pet aggro in this dungeon...!!! Feel like this dungeon is not for SMN at all, pet will auto engage to enemy when being hit by...

    Started by ShariusTC‎, 07-08-2018 10:07 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,203
    07-09-2018, 08:18 AM Go to last post
  20. SMN level 60 rotation?

    what is the basic SMN level 60 rotation

    Started by simplysavage‎, 07-09-2018 01:23 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 12,942
    07-09-2018, 01:33 AM Go to last post

Page 165 of 408 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread