Page 145 of 408 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Threads 2881 to 2900 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Ninjutsu Sound Effects

    I've noticed that, similar to GNB cartridge abilities, the impact of Raiton and Katon have lost a lot of their "umph". Raiton now sounds like a tiny...

    Started by RowanLauron‎, 07-01-2019 11:22 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,357
    07-01-2019, 11:22 PM Go to last post
  2. Bard job Gauge no longer tansparent

    I don't know about you guys, but I loved having the bard song gauge transparent when a song was not playing, since it helped me know that I needed to...

    Started by CadeElmwood‎, 06-30-2019 11:14 AM
    bard, job gauge
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,142
    07-01-2019, 10:44 AM Go to last post
  3. MCH rework appreciation thread

    Hi, I didn't see any of those yet and I've been wanting to share the incredibly good times I'm having leveling up MCH in ShB, it's worlds apart from...

    Started by oph‎, 07-01-2019 03:32 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,041
    07-01-2019, 08:04 AM Go to last post
  4. Help relearning how to Black Mage

    I have not played since I finished the base Heavensward expansion, I'm a level 60 Black Mage and I'm finding it very overwhelming trying to get back...

    Started by Gwyn400‎, 06-30-2019 10:13 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,844
    07-01-2019, 07:25 AM Go to last post
  5. Egi assault 1 and 2 is bad

    I'm pretty sure egi assault 1 and 2 is what's making summoner feel bad right now. They have no place in the smn rotation. Smn already has energy...

    Started by TheWise‎, 06-30-2019 09:45 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 7,146
    07-01-2019, 06:56 AM Go to last post
  6. Feelings on RDM

    This is my first post here, ever, but: hi, I'm Turing, I do theorycrafting and optimization calculations for Red Mage. Since picking up the game...

    Started by Turing‎, 06-28-2019 02:19 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    expansion, optimization, rdm, red mage, shadowbringers
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 19,477
    07-01-2019, 04:24 AM Go to last post
  7. So. Titan-Egi actually feels good now

    It may still be the most niche pet option, but the Earthen Armour assault ability is really, really useful in fights where the healers are struggling...

    Started by Cled-cat‎, 06-30-2019 06:24 AM
    summoner, titan-egi
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,159
    07-01-2019, 02:49 AM Go to last post
  8. How do I overheat with MCH?

    I'm a level 51 MCH. And my next job quest is 50. So, I should have learned the Heat Blast skill at 35, right? Well my gauge - the top orange one,...

    Started by WindyGamer‎, 07-01-2019 02:11 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,990
    07-01-2019, 02:29 AM Go to last post
  9. You've done it again with SMN.

    Deleted the Ruin IV egi autoattack trait, buffed both Phoenix and Bahamut, nerfed Ruin's potency. Phoenix potencies are over the top now, and...

    Started by Gallus‎, 06-28-2019 01:07 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 7,049
    06-30-2019, 10:48 PM Go to last post
  10. Most complex dps class for shadowbringers?

    Hey there, I'm a war main and ex-scholar main, I'm looking for a good side-class thats complex and involves lots of decision making, what's more...

    Started by DocQuixotic‎, 06-30-2019 10:18 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,872
    06-30-2019, 03:56 PM Go to last post
  11. my first impressions of new DRG

    Only 6 gone from my bars. That's rather light. I further admit that I did not even use goad once, the entire time I've had it. I thought of it...

    Started by ICountFrom0‎, 06-30-2019 11:02 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,975
    06-30-2019, 12:09 PM Go to last post
  12. A few issues with Dragoon I noticed from the full patch notes

    We know from the Media Tour this has been changed from 10s->15s . However: I don't know if this was intentional or an oversight, but it...

    Started by Jonnycbad‎, 06-28-2019 12:00 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,469
    06-30-2019, 05:26 AM Go to last post
  13. Please don't delete tank carbuncle from SMN

    Looking over the shadowbringer changes, I'm sad that summoner will no longer be a pet class. That was the main reason I picked it. The pets are now...

    Started by Rarrum‎, 06-21-2019 05:14 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 52
    • Views: 18,785
    06-30-2019, 02:36 AM Go to last post
  14. my first impressions of new BRD

    Ah, Bard. This was my first class to 50. It was also my first class to 60. It will not be my first class to 80, but it will be early in my...

    Started by ICountFrom0‎, 06-30-2019 02:34 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,946
    06-30-2019, 02:34 AM Go to last post
  15. my first impressions of new MCH

    This one feels like a graveyard. 14 icons lost. Still, with all the changes, that's needful, right? Okay, okay, shake it off, lets try to get...

    Started by ICountFrom0‎, 06-28-2019 08:43 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,085
    06-30-2019, 02:22 AM Go to last post
  16. Shadowbringers RDM Wishlist

    I'm mildly bored and saw posts of this variety for SCH and PLD so I figured I'd make one for RDM. What is on the wishlist for RDM in Shadowbringers? ...

    Started by Dualgunner‎, 02-09-2019 09:31 PM
    54 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 54
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 535
    • Views: 105,044
    06-29-2019, 10:00 PM Go to last post
  17. RDM "Scatter" can't be used? On controller action bar it just becomes "Impact"

    So not sure if this is a bug but it's fairly annoying, being an RDM main. Scatter is in my action list but can't be placed on my bar, instead...

    Started by Tirekyll‎, 06-29-2019 12:49 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,241
    06-29-2019, 01:36 PM Go to last post
  18. NIN Shukuchi: Please eliminate the max distance penalty

    Set the target point a tiny bit too far, miss the color change, and it does NOTHING, and you die in the AOE. How about just making your character...

    Started by SamSmoot‎, 06-25-2019 01:39 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,177
    06-29-2019, 05:32 AM Go to last post
  19. New MCH Rotation for 5.0?? How will you be setting up based on Patch Updates?

    So I am reading over the new job updates, but can't get a clear idea of how to rework my ROT. I understand we will all need to experiment a bit, but...

    Started by DynnDiablos‎, 06-27-2019 09:33 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 17,077
    06-29-2019, 05:11 AM Go to last post
  20. So the NIN changes

    Well, as a small disclaimer, some of the skills at the jobguide may have been typoed, so maybe they are missing on one or 2 details. But from what...

    Started by Arkenne‎, 06-28-2019 05:19 AM
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,008
    06-28-2019, 12:37 PM Go to last post

Page 145 of 408 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread