Page 138 of 408 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Threads 2741 to 2760 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Two simple changes to fix NIN convoluted gameplay

    Hi folks. After spending some time playing NIN in EX trials and other content, this is my suggested changes in a realistic spectrum that could...

    Started by oph‎, 07-22-2019 08:15 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,168
    07-22-2019, 08:15 PM Go to last post
  2. Summoner likes and dislikes, an attempt to compilate thoughts on Summoner.

    With a lot of the discussions going forth on the summoner, I felt that a lot of people had different ideas on what summoner should be, and thought...

    Started by Taranok‎, 07-16-2019 05:40 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 55
    • Views: 12,621
    07-22-2019, 07:25 PM Go to last post
  3. Dancers - When do you use Devilment?

    I'm curious as to when other Dancers use Devilment, before or after Technical Step/Finish. Personally, I've been basing the decision on Esprit and...

    Started by KohakuTribal‎, 07-17-2019 11:29 AM
    dancer, devilment, optimal, technical step
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 8,932
    07-22-2019, 06:34 PM Go to last post
  4. Can you give Samurai improved Animations?

    I cant really enjoy my favourite class that i actually want to main. For example, afaik every job skill animation that has a powered up version...

    Started by Ryulaido‎, 07-06-2019 05:25 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 8,170
    07-22-2019, 09:42 AM Go to last post
  5. SHB BLM is the peak of this game's job design

    beautifully designed jobs, all skills flow into each other. clear phase of uptime and downtime, and seemingly they have answers to ST and AOE...

    Started by ErzaScarlet77‎, 07-07-2019 11:37 AM
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 14
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 138
    • Views: 39,922
    07-21-2019, 01:15 AM Go to last post
  6. [Dragoon Rotation] - Possible 2.35s GCD Rotation?

    Hello. I had been trying to adapt my previous 2.44s GCD dragoon rotation from Stormblood for Shadowbringers, but had some difficulty in achieving the...

    Started by Noriyu‎, 07-20-2019 11:07 PM
    5.0, dragoon, drg, rotation, shadowbringers
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,284
    07-20-2019, 11:58 PM Go to last post
  7. Let's make Monk great again!

    Let's make Tornado Kick a 30 sec cool down but when used you get 1 Grease Lightning stack! Yay Monk!

    Started by MajisTek‎, 07-20-2019 07:09 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,800
    07-20-2019, 08:35 PM Go to last post
  8. Ninja bunny

    Can we get a trait added to make the ninja bunny useful? I know it's just to show our mistake, but it would still be helpful if it did some extra...

    Started by Blindheart‎, 07-20-2019 12:15 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,867
    07-20-2019, 06:49 PM Go to last post
  9. Dancer: Improvisation really needs a rework!

    We'd expect a level 80 skill to be a staple or a big exciting ability to use, but yet Improvisation is extremely underwhelming. It's extremely...

    Started by Raikai‎, 07-17-2019 09:08 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 10,702
    07-20-2019, 01:33 PM Go to last post
  10. Machinist is prolly better then it ever has been or will ever be.

    The Class has been transformed Possibly into imho the Most enjoyable experience the game has to offer, Honestly, i may not even bother levelling a...

    Started by Drayos‎, 07-03-2019 04:47 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 57
    • Views: 19,526
    07-20-2019, 09:49 AM Go to last post
  11. Anybody else hate the level 80 Bard title capitalization?

    nevermind, realized my mistake

    Started by Demetri_Delethorn‎, 07-20-2019 08:08 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,648
    07-20-2019, 08:08 AM Go to last post
  12. Dragoon, Monk and Design Philosophy Discrepancy

    I got DRG to 80 acouple days ago and anyone else feel like the design philosophies on DRG and MNK are worlds apart? DRG has had and has kept a BUNCH...

    Started by Mythicalbrit‎, 07-19-2019 08:36 PM
    design, dragoon, drg, mnk, monk
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,856
    07-20-2019, 04:30 AM Go to last post
  13. Been trying to level my casters.

    Got BLM to lvl 72 and it feels really good. Not needing MP for Blizzard Spells in Umbal Ice is great and makes the job a lot more fun. Till you need...

    Started by Burningskull‎, 07-18-2019 08:02 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,945
    07-20-2019, 02:25 AM Go to last post
  14. Good recommended Red Mage guide?

    So I recently switched over to Red Mage after the recent changes. Have played a few levels of it to not quite 54 and gotten the hang of what I’m...

    Started by AduroT‎, 07-14-2019 09:11 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,813
    07-20-2019, 12:44 AM Go to last post
  15. BLU updates?

    Was just wondering if there has been anything else said about the blue mage? I couldn't find anything when I was googling it so probably not. I got...

    Started by Zhainne‎, 07-19-2019 10:56 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,191
    07-19-2019, 10:49 PM Go to last post
  16. MCH wildfire is a mess

    When I first tried to relearn MCH I noticed wildfire underperforming, in 4.0 it used to be unleash as many attacks as possible to gain that sweet...

    Started by Jirah‎, 07-15-2019 01:40 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    mch
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 13,283
    07-19-2019, 04:57 PM Go to last post
  17. You guys BLM miss Drain?

    Hi, I usually play as Healer, but I decided to give BLM a try, and I loved it. I'm not completely familiar with the rotation yet, but I found...

    Started by Roxas_Andrade‎, 07-18-2019 10:59 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,518
    07-19-2019, 03:59 PM Go to last post
  18. SMN Base Rotations

    I just recently picked SMN back up again, but after leveling it a bit more (still just at lvl 71), I find that I am still a bit unsure what the most...

    Started by HyleahMyia‎, 07-18-2019 11:05 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,850
    07-19-2019, 02:28 PM Go to last post
  19. 5.0 MNK issues

    In this post I plan on listing all the issues that I have with current MNK. I'm going to break it down into 2 sections. The first will be the...

    Started by ZyrinMisharuji‎, 07-11-2019 01:16 AM
    5.0, fix, mnk, monk, shadowbringers
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,098
    07-18-2019, 11:24 PM Go to last post
  20. What is the Caster Role for 5.0 Going Forward and Where is balance?

    With the introduction of Stormsblood, we layed a foundation for actual Role responsibilities and strengths. To me, these responsibilities and...

    Started by Zyneste‎, 07-14-2019 03:38 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 11,260
    07-18-2019, 05:18 PM Go to last post

Page 138 of 408 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread