Page 129 of 408 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Threads 2561 to 2580 of 8155

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Why isn't RDM's Riposte combo tied to one button?

    This isn't a plea to dumb the class down or anything, as I scantly believe pressing 1-2-3 in sequential order is difficult, but I still can't figure...

    Started by GUkraine‎, 08-09-2019 03:08 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,462
    08-15-2019, 01:13 AM Go to last post
  2. DNC: Dps performance

    Just genially asking. I m an Ilevel 450 Dancer. Cleared E1S and E2S. My average dps is around 9.7 to 10k. however I got kicked out of E3S...

    Started by Beladrim007‎, 08-13-2019 03:14 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 15,040
    08-14-2019, 09:49 PM Go to last post
  3. Wildfire weaponskill build up visible as debuff stack on enemy?

    Is it possible to show us how many WS we have applied on the enemy as a stack on the wildfire icon just to give us a good idea of how many we have...

    Started by zeopower6‎, 08-14-2019 08:29 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,012
    08-14-2019, 11:22 AM Go to last post
  4. Wich job is more fun?

    Hi comunity, im leveling a warrior just reach lvl 45. My closest objetive was to reach lvl 50 to became MCH, but i have read that SMN are very fun to...

    Started by Morbot‎, 08-14-2019 01:30 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,006
    08-14-2019, 04:20 AM Go to last post
  5. PING and PB

    So lately i have hit sort of a wall as MNK, while i used to do good DPS in most fight, this tier of savage has hit my dps like a god dam truck, now i...

    Started by reyre‎, 08-13-2019 11:03 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,656
    08-14-2019, 02:55 AM Go to last post
  6. A Bard Thought

    On one hand, Archer classes are very popular in MMOs, and a lot of people really enjoy the bow & arrow focused fighting styles. On the other hand,...

    Started by ty_taurus‎, 08-11-2019 07:19 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 9,484
    08-13-2019, 09:25 PM Go to last post
  7. People should be concerned seeing the recent monk buffs

    Disclaimer: I'm a normie, the aspects of games that I enjoy is creativity and job identity even at the 'slight' cost of balance. I played all through...

    Started by Jasmyne‎, 08-05-2019 01:07 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 13,511
    08-13-2019, 03:09 PM Go to last post
  8. Developer if you would be so kind as to make a quick fix I would be extremely gratefu

    - Allow Kaeshi Higanbana DOT to stack with normal Higanbana DOT - Reduce Tsubame-gaeshi Recast Time to 30 seconds. So we can use both Kaeshi...

    Started by cactuarzzzz‎, 08-06-2019 04:26 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 4,506
    08-13-2019, 10:59 AM Go to last post
  9. Why is Dragonsight still a thing?

    I was thinking, how come Dragon-sights functionality is so clunky? I've tried many different things to try solving its chunkiness, would it be...

    Started by Renkei‎, 08-10-2019 02:32 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 12,550
    08-13-2019, 09:40 AM Go to last post
  10. Ninja is a thankless job

    First of all, shout out to all the melee jobs out there. It is exceedingly more challenging and difficult than ranged. And I say that as an...

    Started by Lium‎, 08-12-2019 01:42 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,004
    08-13-2019, 02:47 AM Go to last post
  11. Does it matter at what battery charge you use Rook Autoturret or Automaton Queen?

    Ignoring raid buffs, phase changes, the boss dying during the skill and other external factors (as in, not decided by myself), does it matter if i...

    Started by Naryoril‎, 08-12-2019 05:49 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 13,371
    08-12-2019, 10:18 PM Go to last post
  12. Secret tips for keeping uptime with BLM

    So I've been maining BLM since I picked it up, and I love the class. Between the explosions and...well, the explosions, nothing else quite compares....

    Started by ValidFlea‎, 08-06-2019 08:37 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,191
    08-12-2019, 09:45 PM Go to last post
  13. Dancer gameplay & savage content feedback

    (Sorry English is not my first language) I am rather new to dps. I appreciated the dev for this fun job. However there are something that I wish...

    Started by Fufufighter‎, 08-10-2019 01:54 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    dancer 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 6,576
    08-12-2019, 08:45 PM Go to last post
  14. Ideas about the rework of summoner

    i saw people post their thought on how a job can be improved or changed i though maybe make a thread that people can talk about their views on how...

    Started by CrimsonGunner‎, 08-12-2019 08:55 AM
    idea, summoner, summoner job
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,467
    08-12-2019, 08:55 AM Go to last post
  15. Melee suggestion for a Mch main?

    Heya, so I main Mch and I adore the job to pieces, but I've been wanting to give melee a go since I've not seriously played a melee since 2.0 was...

    Started by Renryuu‎, 08-11-2019 12:04 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,074
    08-12-2019, 05:29 AM Go to last post
  16. [Spoilers] Dancer lvl 80 Quest

    Hello eorzeans, i just wanted to say that dance we shared with Raana Mhigo was <3 to watch. These are the little bits i personally like in such a...

    Started by Sorimachi87‎, 08-11-2019 06:37 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,841
    08-12-2019, 05:18 AM Go to last post
  17. Summoner Rework - Now with 600% more summons!

    I think most of us would agree that Egis are underwhelming, Demis are awesome, and the Fester package (much as I personally enjoy it) and damage over...

    Started by Tulzscha‎, 08-11-2019 01:22 PM
    rework, smn, summoner
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,818
    08-11-2019, 09:56 PM Go to last post
  18. Hardest and Easiest

    Just curious - with Shadowbringers - what would be the hardest, most demanding rotation and the easiest?

    Started by Ticks‎, 08-01-2019 09:37 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 28,682
    08-11-2019, 09:29 PM Go to last post
  19. Red Mage Proposed Changes

    Hello, For some people, Red Mage feels underwhelming and is currently one of the lowest raid-contributing DPS in the game...

    Started by Hopeful‎, 08-10-2019 10:57 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    balance, job actions, job changes, redmage
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,581
    08-11-2019, 07:02 PM Go to last post
  20. Give DRG the QoL that MNKs and BLM enjoy please!

    I was a DRG main in ARR and HW, but abandoned it in SB because a couple things about the job just felt bad. The main thing that gets me is...

    Started by Gokuhan‎, 08-11-2019 03:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,413
    08-11-2019, 04:34 PM Go to last post

Page 129 of 408 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread