Page 120 of 408 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Threads 2381 to 2400 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. Let's look at Support DPS...

    1/3: Yeah, another one. I figure it's worth the extra thread if it means my "voice" can be heard and my old main job might get properly looked at....

    Started by LtPlebberoni‎, 11-06-2019 04:30 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 6,004
    11-10-2019, 05:02 PM Go to last post
  2. Automaton Queen Targeting

    Can there be some skill of sorts for the Automaton Queen where we can make it change to the target we're targeting? It's really unfurating when...

    Started by Fuyuko‎, 11-09-2019 06:01 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,405
    11-10-2019, 12:08 PM Go to last post
  3. Possible Spellblade Job Idea

    Now I have given this a lot of thought, I really have to put it out there and hope the Devs read it and take to the idea. I played brave exios...

    Started by Wolfscreed‎, 11-08-2019 12:06 AM
    dexterity, dps, new job idea, spellblade
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,137
    11-10-2019, 09:27 AM Go to last post
  4. Black mage help?

    Hello! I recently brought up my BLK and have started raising it through Trusts. However, I now remember why I put my destruction staff on the shelf...

    Started by LeonTrifang‎, 11-07-2019 04:43 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,076
    11-10-2019, 05:12 AM Go to last post
  5. Pet abilities being on the global cooldown feels really clunky.

    Having pet attacks share my casting time makes gameplay feel really slow. Even if the dps of the class increased (has it?), i'd rather have the...

    Started by InfiniteOmega‎, 10-30-2019 10:35 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 7,808
    11-10-2019, 04:03 AM Go to last post
  6. I love 5.1 Summoner changes!

    I really love the 5.1 Summoner changes. I really have a lot of fun on Summoner now, and like the feeling of being strong again. Thank you to all the...

    Started by Super_Smiley‎, 11-03-2019 11:57 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    ffxiv, final fantasy, shadowbringers, shb
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 9,210
    11-08-2019, 07:35 PM Go to last post
  7. At 95th percentile in 5.1, BRD's total contribution is the lowest of all DPS

    Ouch.

    Started by Risvertasashi‎, 11-05-2019 11:11 PM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 78
    • Views: 31,920
    11-07-2019, 04:01 PM Go to last post
  8. Instead of buffing Ranged DPS potency, give better justification for lower output.

    As more and more information pours in from 5.1, it's starting to look like the buff to ranged DPS in 5.1 was really not enough to close the gap...

    Started by Rika007‎, 11-05-2019 01:23 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,223
    11-05-2019, 01:46 AM Go to last post
  9. Are the bard 'buffs' a Halloween prank?

    Seriously... 1%? Don't try to tell me it adds up... No one in any normal content will every see an actual difference in their damage or their crits....

    Started by Bawnawgwa‎, 10-31-2019 12:04 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 15,693
    11-04-2019, 09:46 PM Go to last post
  10. 5.1 nin opener/rotation

    If anyone can provide a link to the new nin opener/rotation it would be greatly appreciated, as i may need to relearn nin for ultimate if they force...

    Started by Crushnight‎, 11-04-2019 05:04 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,859
    11-04-2019, 05:50 AM Go to last post
  11. Help with bard skills

    Hey guys, how're you doing. I don't know if this is the right spot for this, forgive me if it isn't. The thing is that I hit lv 50 with the bard...

    Started by ErosPsyche1‎, 11-04-2019 04:24 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,893
    11-04-2019, 05:11 AM Go to last post
  12. Personally, I like the new NIN

    I love the mudra system and TCJ. It feels like I can actually push the limits of the job without being hamstrung by higher ping. I get that a lot...

    Started by Osteichthyes‎, 11-03-2019 12:04 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,940
    11-04-2019, 02:51 AM Go to last post
  13. Not enjoying the 5.1 Ninja changes

    Well I got a chance to try out the 5.1 Ninja after the patch and I have to say...so far I do NOT like the changes. The entire pace of the...

    Started by Raginroxas‎, 10-29-2019 10:21 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 23,042
    11-04-2019, 02:36 AM Go to last post
  14. Mch, buffs fixed it or is it still left in the dust?

    Heya, so I'm just wondering if 5.1 buffs brought Mch up to a competitive level or is it still just trailing behind everyone? I love Mch, but am...

    Started by Renryuu‎, 10-30-2019 08:06 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 6,084
    11-03-2019, 06:13 AM Go to last post
  15. Anatman Additional Effect paired with Fists of Earth

    It's no surprise that the current Anatman is really bad with how it delays GL gain even more than before, which is hard to get around even with third...

    Started by Oxdarock‎, 11-02-2019 09:22 AM
    anatman, feedback, monk fix, suggestion & improvement
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,713
    11-03-2019, 03:38 AM Go to last post
  16. Thank you for bringing Bard Songs that isnpire our allies back.

    Just a quick thank you to the dev's for bringing back a Bard's ability to isnpire it's allies in combat again. I really missed a lot of my support...

    Started by Straynge‎, 10-30-2019 10:41 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,128
    11-03-2019, 02:17 AM Go to last post
  17. Monk Adjustment Feedback 5.1

    With the change to Anatman coming in 5.1 Monk is becoming even more clunky then it has been previously. Anatman now requires both the Enmity tick and...

    Started by gintokiygo‎, 10-28-2019 07:28 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    monk
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 13,729
    11-02-2019, 10:07 AM Go to last post
  18. a rework idea for summoner

    this is a new rework idea for summoner based on stuff already existing in the game,this is just for fun and feel free to read :) . changes to...

    Started by CrimsonGunner‎, 11-01-2019 10:57 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,809
    11-01-2019, 11:00 PM Go to last post
  19. Good direction with SMN!

    Now, next patch kill the Egi as permanent summons and give SMN a rotation based on summoning and using Egi attacks!

    Started by Siete‎, 10-27-2019 07:52 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 9,714
    11-01-2019, 09:54 PM Go to last post
  20. SMN 5.1 Job adjustments

    how does everyone feel about the SMN 5.1 adjustments they announced today that will come out in 5.1?

    Started by Raylazer11‎, 10-18-2019 09:08 PM
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 14
    caster dps, smn 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 134
    • Views: 43,280
    11-01-2019, 03:48 AM Go to last post

Page 120 of 408 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread