Page 116 of 408 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Threads 2301 to 2320 of 8156

Forum Top: DPS Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: DPS Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on DPS roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 36,621
    08-22-2013, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  1. RDM level boost

    I just came back to the game after a long break. I unlocked the RDM job and decided to buy the level boost to 70. I have heard players hate people...

    Started by kanjitai‎, 01-11-2020 09:39 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 12,370
    02-04-2020, 04:11 AM Go to last post
  2. RDM Rotation

    Hi! What are the actual RDM rotations with all the level 80 skills (AoE and single target rotations)? Thanks!

    Started by Nephisto‎, 02-04-2020 02:00 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,787
    02-04-2020, 03:40 AM Go to last post
  3. Can we get an option to adjust the size/opacity of Summoners' Bahamut-egi?

    As the title says. Bahamut looks pretty cool, but I got a party with multiple Summoners on Susano-o EX through Duty Finder and when they all...

    Started by eagledorf‎, 06-27-2017 06:48 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 36,127
    01-29-2020, 06:10 PM Go to last post
  4. Main Story Quest, One Life for One World-- can't finish, stuck, Any manager help me?

    Could a game manager please help me, by somehow checking on my character "Momot Dee" on Servere: Sargatanas. Ive attempted to do the duty x7 times...

    Started by chuckboyer2016‎, 01-29-2020 06:16 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,703
    01-29-2020, 10:01 AM Go to last post
  5. Please rework monk/make it engaging. I implore you!

    Dear Yoshi P/Square Enix developers, Monk is so boring to play. Two of our end expansion abilities(Tornado kick and Six sided star) are almost...

    Started by OrderZero‎, 01-29-2020 01:32 AM
    anatman, monk, rework, six sided star, tornado kick
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,249
    01-29-2020, 08:44 AM Go to last post
  6. Blm 35 quest giver?

    Hello, I have 3 characters with blm soul... Okay for my lvl 42 character long story short she's owed the freeze ability which can only be earned from...

    Started by mjraids‎, 01-28-2020 06:28 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,953
    01-28-2020, 11:28 AM Go to last post
  7. Early Vs Delay Openers

    Hey there, Roxanne Stoner here once again! After a couple of days of organizing, I've created a google doc and several tables comparing early...

    Started by Oxdarock‎, 12-09-2019 12:55 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    openers 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 15,285
    01-27-2020, 06:59 AM Go to last post
  8. Summoner /pac sic and Obey?

    I am a returning player. I mainly play healing roles, but I do like to have a DPS choice as a flex option when running content to keep things...

    Started by Bonkleberry‎, 01-27-2020 02:08 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,238
    01-27-2020, 03:06 AM Go to last post
  9. RDM stat priority

    Hi! What is the stat priority for RDM? I read somewhere is Crit > DH > DET > SpS. Is it good? Maybe it's old stuff... And any advice to play RDM?...

    Started by Nephisto‎, 01-25-2020 04:30 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 9,192
    01-25-2020, 07:25 AM Go to last post
  10. Black Mage Blizzard II (and other minor suggestions)

    Recap: Blizzard II is useless. Pre-5.0 it was useless as well, but it at least had Bind on it that allowed it to be used as an escape if you were...

    Started by KayliRose‎, 01-13-2020 03:34 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    black mage, blizz 2, blizzard ii, blm
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 13,673
    01-24-2020, 05:55 AM Go to last post
  11. Beginner Bard 61, sequences, rotations

    First off I am serious in wanting to know this information going forward. 2ndly; I am because of bad arthritis, mostly into fishing, gathering. Of...

    Started by chuckboyer2016‎, 01-20-2020 04:11 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 9,000
    01-23-2020, 01:43 AM Go to last post
  12. If you had to remake your job from scratch...

    ...how would you do it? Detailed write-ups preferred but not required, if you want instead to just give some suggestions for the more thoroughly...

    Started by Shurrikhan‎, 01-06-2020 08:22 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    from scratch, job revamp, overhaul, rework
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 11,638
    01-22-2020, 03:30 AM Go to last post
  13. Melee DPS

    Good day all! I wanted to ask about melee DPS roles. I have Dancer, Machinist, Red Mage, Black Mage, Summoner and Paladin at 80 and already have a...

    Started by Seabhacgra‎, 01-12-2020 12:18 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 14,753
    01-22-2020, 01:14 AM Go to last post
  14. BLM AOE Rotation

    Hello all, I just wanted to discuss the most effective AOE rotation for BLM. Currently, mine goes something like this: Ley Lines > Blizzard...

    Started by Saranade‎, 12-24-2019 11:00 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    aoe, blm 2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 10,974
    01-22-2020, 12:08 AM Go to last post
  15. BLM Pre-60 Ease of Use Buff - Fire1 cast time reduction

    Reduce Fire1's cast time to 2.0s alongside gaining the Firestarter trait. Just a little more time to react to the Fire3 proc when all BLM is is...

    Started by YusiKha‎, 01-12-2020 10:14 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,068
    01-19-2020, 05:57 AM Go to last post
  16. FF 5.X Alternative Raid Buff Alignment and Openers

    Hello there, Roxanne Stoner here! After months of talking with several experts in each class, poring over guides, utilizing simulators, leveling jobs...

    Started by Oxdarock‎, 11-03-2019 10:37 AM
    13 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 13
    ff14 openers, openers
    • Replies: 121
    • Views: 36,661
    01-19-2020, 05:27 AM Go to last post
  17. Six-Sided Tornado Star - The 5.0 Monk TK Rotation

    Hey there, Roxanne Stoner here! So I've been playing lvl 80 monk for a while and it did not disappoint! It got some major buffs to it's old moves...

    Started by Oxdarock‎, 07-14-2019 07:12 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    5.0 monk, guides, monk, rotations, tornado kick
    • Replies: 47
    • Views: 42,427
    01-19-2020, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  18. SMN - Enhanced Ruin misbehaving?

    I don't play SMN long, but i have started noticing, that Enhanced Ruin trait that is supposed to give you Ruin IV after Egi assault skills, is...

    Started by RylaBee‎, 01-04-2020 06:54 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,829
    01-17-2020, 06:38 AM Go to last post
  19. Levelling From 30-50

    So, I am trying to find the optimum route to level MCH from 30-50. I am mostly solo, although I might have someone help me by letting me tag higher...

    Started by MeanDragon‎, 01-07-2020 02:46 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 11,795
    01-17-2020, 12:20 AM Go to last post
  20. Idea for Dragoon Changes

    The Point of this thread is to suggest Changes / Future Adjustments / Expansions The Changes to Dragoon Since Shadow Bringers has caused an issue...

    Started by Renkei‎, 01-06-2020 04:10 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,572
    01-10-2020, 12:31 AM Go to last post

Page 116 of 408 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread