Page 94 of 269 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Threads 1861 to 1880 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Let's "flesh out" role actions

    I have an idea on how to better "flesh out" role actions. For every job, not just tanks, but we'll focus on tanks here. The long and the short of...

    Started by Quor‎, 08-05-2017 03:34 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    ideas, role actions, tanks
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,287
    08-06-2017, 02:11 PM Go to last post
  2. Tank "Role Action" consolidated feedback thread.

    Sentinel is moved to Role Actions. (Shadow Walls deleted, but keep the animation) Reprisal is DRK exclusive. DRK Rampart has Shadowskin...

    Started by Jhett_Magnum‎, 07-30-2017 03:46 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 10,171
    08-06-2017, 04:11 AM Go to last post
  3. Pots for PLDS

    I Googled a bit and couldn't find an answer. I'm considering pots for content, just for that extra little bit during good burn times, but I don't...

    Started by Matholwch‎, 08-04-2017 01:25 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,401
    08-05-2017, 05:42 AM Go to last post
  4. Please reconsider the Lv. 60 and under DRK Experience

    As suggested by the title, I highly encourage the FFXIV development team at Square Enix to reconsider the 30-60 experience for new Dark Knights. Due...

    Started by Amun_‎, 08-03-2017 10:32 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,064
    08-05-2017, 12:07 AM Go to last post
  5. DPS limit break option for tank jobs.

    Would it be possible to give tanks a DPS limit break option? Our defensive tank limit break is never really used and not really an option in most...

    Started by Gransurg‎, 07-26-2017 08:23 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 5,679
    08-04-2017, 09:51 PM Go to last post
  6. 4 Savage Exdeath dps.

    Hey, So I've been doing some 4 savage last couple weeks but one thing that bothers me greatly is my dps as a tank for exfaust. Since tanks are...

    Started by Thela‎, 08-04-2017 01:45 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,847
    08-04-2017, 08:43 AM Go to last post
  7. 4.0 Tank melds and right side optimisation.

    So.. tank drama aside What are the current recommendations for melds and right side accessories? Does Tenacity mean anything or is it about as...

    Started by Kotemon‎, 06-25-2017 02:15 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 25,840
    08-03-2017, 09:53 AM Go to last post
  8. Tenacity proven better? (BiS for tanks?) Gear Stat Calc

    A theory-crafting spreadsheet was posted on Reddit and I was fiddling with numbers. I’ve been an advocate of Tenacity for a couple weeks now, and...

    Started by Matholwch‎, 08-01-2017 02:05 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 75
    • Views: 22,591
    08-03-2017, 07:07 AM Go to last post
  9. Remove PLD Utility?

    Sorry for the clickbaiting title there (; In the two tank balance threads on this forum, I have read a lot of arguments about PLDs currently...

    Started by ovIm‎, 07-28-2017 07:17 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 15,872
    08-02-2017, 08:53 PM Go to last post
  10. Unpopular opinion

    Tank balance is fixed. Anyone asking for changes beyond "Shake it off", probably doesn\\'t know what they\\'re talking about. Discuss.

    Started by Jhett_Magnum‎, 07-22-2017 04:37 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 83
    • Views: 20,337
    08-02-2017, 08:48 AM Go to last post
  11. Pulling a boss as PLD: How I do it and why

    So i have been experimenting with optimizing my boss pull as PLD and I have a pretty consistent burst pull that I have put to use on Susano Ex (which...

    Started by AeliaBlitz‎, 07-31-2017 12:21 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 6,335
    08-01-2017, 01:41 AM Go to last post
  12. Many tanks in finder

    I'm new to learn as tank. I take DRK If I go to the tank to with random players. How to deal with taunt boss first? Also 6 tanks in raid.

    Started by OwlBlackX‎, 07-31-2017 06:19 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,580
    07-31-2017, 07:08 PM Go to last post
  13. Tank guides for all 3 jobs?

    Hey everyone, So after I gear up my Samurai, I want to get back to tanking (did so in ARR and HW). Deciding between all 3, so I'm open to...

    Started by Ags‎, 07-27-2017 04:02 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,354
    07-31-2017, 01:22 PM Go to last post
  14. What i'd like to see for Shake it off

    I used to play WoW(don't quit the thread just yet)in the MoP expansion, thats when they added the monk class to the game they introduced a mechanic...

    Started by Crit1calMasS‎, 07-30-2017 12:00 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,919
    07-31-2017, 08:01 AM Go to last post
  15. Warrior 4.X Best stats ?

    Hello guys What are the Best stats for Warrior please ?

    Started by gondemar‎, 07-31-2017 12:32 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,355
    07-31-2017, 02:21 AM Go to last post
  16. Proposed fix for warrior

    Lack of utility for warrior has had me thinking. My best thought so far has been getting rid of shake it off for a new skill This new skill would...

    Started by Auroc‎, 07-27-2017 01:37 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    help warrior
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 4,002
    07-30-2017, 05:28 PM Go to last post
  17. Tank Scaling still a massive issue

    320 fending accs look to have 40 str on them, meldable to 65.

    Started by BlackironTarkus‎, 07-18-2017 05:33 PM
    17 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 17
    • Replies: 165
    • Views: 36,829
    07-29-2017, 04:31 AM Go to last post
  18. Material slotting for pld

    Is it still crit then hit?

    Started by Aniond‎, 07-28-2017 12:54 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,465
    07-29-2017, 02:20 AM Go to last post
  19. Living Dead QoL buff

    Please make Living Dead have visual ques, 99% the time healers don't even know when I use it. I know I can make a macro, but it seems to me that a...

    Started by Kelg‎, 07-07-2017 07:26 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 11,575
    07-29-2017, 02:04 AM Go to last post
  20. Thank you for removing stance dance penalties!

    Just want to say thanks for removing the stance dance penalties! It feels so much better now and much less punishing to switch over to tank stance...

    Started by Deadeye‎, 07-28-2017 10:04 AM
    buff, stance dancing is back, thank you, warrior
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,064
    07-28-2017, 11:29 PM Go to last post

Page 94 of 269 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread