Page 81 of 269 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Threads 1601 to 1620 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,902
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. WAR, DRK, and SkSpeed.

    So, I've a question. WAR and DRK like skill speed, what with squeezing more FC's into their zerk windows, and Blood Weapon. Does an AST's Arrow...

    Started by WhyAmIHere‎, 02-06-2018 08:44 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,698
    02-07-2018, 04:53 AM Go to last post
  2. FFXIV Research

    Hi everyone, I am posting this recruitment flyer on behalf of a friend of mine, who is not a member of this forum: I am a researcher interested...

    Started by Mitsoangel89‎, 01-25-2018 01:59 PM
    dps, healers, research request, tanks
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,855
    02-06-2018, 07:44 AM Go to last post
  3. Equalibrium Test/Verification

    I 'think' Equal is force crit during zerk now even though its not an 'attack'. Can anyone confirm/deny? Checking if anyone has noticed or knows. I...

    Started by Aana‎, 02-03-2018 01:05 AM
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,374
    02-06-2018, 03:23 AM Go to last post
  4. WAR changes: a few days later

    I made a post about my thoughts on the WAR changes prior to the patch. ...

    Started by Quor‎, 02-03-2018 10:01 AM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,709
    02-06-2018, 02:32 AM Go to last post
  5. SE, please consider giving giving DRK a group defence cooldown

    I've been playing more WAR recently, and Shake it Off is basically ultra-useful. Paladin also has its equivalents. DRK is the only tank missing...

    Started by Eyvhokan‎, 02-02-2018 04:40 PM
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 9,283
    02-05-2018, 05:20 PM Go to last post
  6. 4.2 Palladin BiS List Ariyala

    Hello all, i was wondering if someone could make or share an ariyala bis list for Palladin for 4.2 and which food we should use now. I've read...

    Started by Simos‎, 02-03-2018 06:27 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 9,440
    02-03-2018, 10:58 PM Go to last post
  7. These warrior changes are great

    Seriously. This inner release change helps smoothen out dungeons considerably and has the warrior feel like the most damage-heavy tank with their...

    Started by TheCount‎, 01-31-2018 05:14 PM
    • Replies: 69
    • Views: 16,931
    02-03-2018, 08:09 AM Go to last post
  8. DRK Buff/Rework - Thoughts?

    DRK rework just for fun. My goals were to increase both mitigation and damage, to create more interesting choices for Dark Arts usage with...

    Started by kashi11‎, 02-01-2018 06:55 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,713
    02-03-2018, 03:03 AM Go to last post
  9. This is all DRKs get?

    Where's the potency increases? Where's the actual buffs?

    Started by Mithron‎, 01-27-2018 04:29 AM
    • Replies: 79
    • Views: 21,790
    02-02-2018, 08:55 PM Go to last post
  10. Current Tank Meta 4.2

    What is the current meta for: a. PLD (OT and MT) b. WAR (MT) c. DRK tank (MT) What is the comfortable health pool, and would you use STR...

    Started by alteso‎, 02-02-2018 07:13 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,459
    02-02-2018, 07:41 PM Go to last post
  11. Dark Knight is broken.

    War has Shake it off 2 self heals +Raw intuition+holmgangs 180 cd vs DRKs 300 CD that they die with if not full healed Worse cd+longer cooldown?...

    Started by Silver_Blade‎, 01-29-2018 05:42 AM
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 9,059
    02-02-2018, 05:27 PM Go to last post
  12. Dark Knight 4.2 Preliminary notes Feedback

    Honestly, this is a step in the right direction. Delirium cooldown reduction and The Blackest Night duration were a step the correct direction. ...

    Started by Chrono_Rising‎, 01-26-2018 10:48 PM
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 14,384
    02-02-2018, 03:41 AM Go to last post
  13. Warrior changes are unwelcome.

    Just unsubbed. I only like playing warrior, that's why I have 3 level 70 warriors. These new changes are a huge DPS nerf, and a huge fun nerf and I'm...

    Started by wish12oz‎, 01-27-2018 07:11 AM
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 15,880
    02-02-2018, 12:38 AM Go to last post
  14. SE... please (an honest DRK).

    If you really want us DRK to stop playing, you just need to ask nicely instead of doing these half-assed changes. I REFUSE TO PLAY ANY OTHER TANK!...

    Started by Etrius‎, 01-27-2018 02:43 AM
    loldrk
    • Replies: 72
    • Views: 19,080
    02-01-2018, 04:40 AM Go to last post
  15. WAR ninja Nerf?

    Something I noticed before we went into emergency maintenance. I was doing 20K or so DH crit fell cleaves and after maintenance I'm doing 14-15K....

    Started by Zenkii‎, 01-31-2018 12:23 AM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,770
    01-31-2018, 08:51 AM Go to last post
  16. 4.2 Tanks being omitted from new content in PF?

    Just wondering if 1 or both tank slots have been omitted and ask for 1 or 2 more DPS roles to fill in for the new content... Because I know I'm...

    Started by DRKoftheAzure‎, 01-30-2018 11:54 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,140
    01-31-2018, 08:28 AM Go to last post
  17. Enhanced Infuriate not being triggered by any of the stated skills.

    NM, i'm an idiot.

    Started by Deceptus‎, 01-31-2018 04:02 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,493
    01-31-2018, 04:02 AM Go to last post
  18. Warrior is now officially the easiest tank to play.

    With the changes of the patch 4.2, war doesn't need to even think about anything dps wise, Berserk doesn't even exist now, so all you have to ask...

    Started by Greil‎, 01-26-2018 08:12 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 59
    • Views: 21,001
    01-30-2018, 06:40 AM Go to last post
  19. Dark Knight: Wahts Wrong 4.2 Edition

    Excuse the title typo I don't know how to fix that and I'm up way too late. Really not much has changed but I've seen it come up in a few places...

    Started by Chrono_Rising‎, 01-28-2018 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 9,244
    01-30-2018, 04:11 AM Go to last post
  20. Adjust Shadow Wall recast before 4.2!

    The DRK changes we got were certainly nice, but sadly not nearly enough. This thread serves as hopefully a spur to the developers to at least...

    Started by SummerScorcher‎, 01-28-2018 10:45 AM
    4.2, shadow wall 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,177
    01-30-2018, 04:00 AM Go to last post

Page 81 of 269 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread