Page 75 of 269 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Threads 1481 to 1500 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. About the DRK changes coming in 4.3

    I feel like they are going to just remove the healing requirement for Living dead, and remove Dark passenger\\'s mp cost. Would you be satisfied with...

    Started by Rubytoe‎, 05-02-2018 03:48 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 15,650
    05-08-2018, 11:32 PM Go to last post
  2. Interesting Tank Research

    There was an interesting write up posted on reddit looking at tank mitigation. We have a plethora of information on tank damage freely available and...

    Started by Izsha‎, 04-28-2018 05:05 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 8,283
    05-05-2018, 07:13 PM Go to last post
  3. Dark Knight Animations

    I like dark knight's aesthetic, but I feel some changes could be made to their combos to make things a little nicer. Spinning Slash and Syphon...

    Started by GrumbleBeard‎, 05-05-2018 07:46 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,858
    05-05-2018, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Do you ever feel like nobody plays tank?

    Lately, I've been noticing a severe lack of tanks for each and every content. The Adventurer in Need for the Roulettes is always Tank, tons of...

    Started by kagemitsu‎, 04-09-2018 06:23 PM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 80
    • Views: 27,520
    05-05-2018, 12:37 AM Go to last post
  5. Materia melds

    Hey there, Azure here! So I’m starting to get my tank ready to help raid but i has a quick question about what melds to do? So I’m getting Anemos...

    Started by Thatz‎, 04-13-2018 05:21 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,263
    05-02-2018, 01:45 AM Go to last post
  6. Need advice for my Paladin.

    Hello ! Thanks to those who will take the time to help me and excuse me for my English. I think my DPS is low, would you have any advice on a...

    Started by BK201‎, 05-01-2018 11:28 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,455
    05-01-2018, 09:49 PM Go to last post
  7. BST/TRN Tank Class

    So I loved Beast Master from FFXI. I didn't get to play it much, but it was fun. I'd love to play BST in FFXIV as well, but in the end I am not...

    Started by Lorturtle‎, 04-03-2018 02:29 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    5.0, beastmaster, tank, trainer, whip 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,829
    04-30-2018, 08:54 PM Go to last post
  8. Next expansion, please make PLD optimal MT and WAR optimal OT

    This has always bothered me on a deeply fundamental level. PLDs should be MT'ng, even more so in proper difficult content. Using a shield to protect...

    Started by Mithron‎, 04-18-2018 04:30 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 12,815
    04-30-2018, 07:47 PM Go to last post
  9. Weapon of Choice for future Tanks?

    So what weapon would you like to see as a future Tank Job weapon? For me I am hoping for... Gunblade because as times goes on it feels the...

    Started by EdwinLi‎, 03-12-2018 12:39 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 58
    • Views: 17,687
    04-28-2018, 03:08 AM Go to last post
  10. Why Blue Mage should be a new Tank job [Magitek Knight]

    People have suggested Magitek Knight before, as well as Blue Mage as being contenders for the next Tank job. What if these two were combined into...

    Started by Seraphor‎, 04-17-2018 12:12 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    blue mage, magitek, mystic, rune, tank
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 15,011
    04-27-2018, 08:46 PM Go to last post
  11. Possible weapon ideas for new tank classes?

    I personally would like to see something along the lines of Flail, akin to the ones used by the Crusader in D3, but I'm not sure how the class would...

    Started by NewAgeDoom‎, 04-26-2018 07:04 AM
    discussion, tank, weapons
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,344
    04-26-2018, 07:14 AM Go to last post
  12. Is DRK unique or a bad copy of WAR?

    I was leveling WAR, and I noticed a very big difference in usefulness and uniqueness in it, it's far more powerful than DRK early on and use most of...

    Started by LeoLupinos‎, 04-13-2018 12:45 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,332
    04-25-2018, 04:16 AM Go to last post
  13. Choosing my first tank

    I've played around a bit in the early levels of GLD, MRD and DRK, and all 3 tanks have things about them I like, whether it be DRK's mana sustain,...

    Started by NewAgeDoom‎, 04-24-2018 06:08 AM
    beginner, tank
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 5,202
    04-25-2018, 12:09 AM Go to last post
  14. Wanting to try tanking - SB advice....

    Coming back after long break and am seeing that a lot has changed with SB (which I have purchased). Have mostly played healer since Everquest and and...

    Started by Roamer‎, 04-24-2018 02:10 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,600
    04-24-2018, 08:27 AM Go to last post
  15. So I tried to solo The Aery dungeon as PLD, DRK, and WAR(for various reasons)

    So everyone should know by now that Nidhogg uses an ability called the Sable Price(instant kill) which you can avoid just by getting his HP down to...

    Started by DRKoftheAzure‎, 04-14-2018 12:10 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 24,537
    04-19-2018, 10:57 AM Go to last post
  16. Warrior rotational complexity?

    I took some time off of FFXIV, and when I came back I decided to finish leveling the tanks up to 70 instead of just grinding tomestones. I've mained...

    Started by DWARF_INTENSIFIES‎, 04-12-2018 05:03 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 6,979
    04-18-2018, 01:02 AM Go to last post
  17. Sole Survivor: The Semi-Excog Treatment

    Hey everybody, I was bored again today and I had an idea with Sole Survivor. As the title entails, what if we would give SS the Excog treatment, but...

    Started by SummerScorcher‎, 04-10-2018 02:43 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,669
    04-17-2018, 02:47 AM Go to last post
  18. tips for PAL beginner.... sort of

    hello im a bit looking for some advice on how to tank as Paladin for trials and raids im mainly an off-tank but i want some advice on how to main...

    Started by RolandEarthmight‎, 04-12-2018 08:31 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,775
    04-16-2018, 03:51 PM Go to last post
  19. Active Mitigation, what are your thoughts/ideas?

    This will never happen but other miracles have occurred. It might be fun to discuss how it might have worked. Tanking would be a lot more engaging...

    Started by Mycow8me‎, 04-10-2018 02:38 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,089
    04-15-2018, 02:53 PM Go to last post
  20. I told you so, but we can still fix this!

    I am a returning FF14 player,i quit shortly after the Stormblood launch after the atrocious changes to DRK with the loss of reprisal and low blow....

    Started by Mnemosynia‎, 04-14-2018 06:32 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    balance, drk, tank
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 7,000
    04-15-2018, 07:05 AM Go to last post

Page 75 of 269 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread