Page 72 of 269 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Threads 1421 to 1440 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,902
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. New abilities in next xpac?

    Just wondering if anyone actually wants more abilities in the next xpac? Me? I'd prefer new traits that change up gameplay by modifying existing...

    Started by NyneSwordz‎, 07-31-2018 03:17 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,011
    08-06-2018, 11:57 PM Go to last post
  2. How much tenacity should have a tank for savage?

    Hi, I want to know how much tenacity should have a tank? (in my case Pld). Since I'm Ot most of the time for those savage (currently in Kefka...

    Started by Suiseki‎, 07-28-2018 06:25 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 9,091
    08-05-2018, 02:21 PM Go to last post
  3. Storm's Path Vs. Storm's Eye

    So I was looking at my War abilities and I noticed Storm's Eye. It appears to be a combo action following Maim. At first this caused some confusion...

    Started by Transient_Shadow‎, 07-26-2018 04:27 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 6,049
    08-03-2018, 12:19 PM Go to last post
  4. stop stripping tanks skills and abilities and adding them as role actions

    Can we please have War and Drk original stuns back, all tanks had a way of stunning a target, now if the War or Dark wants to stun you have to go to...

    Started by kobe-sabi‎, 07-19-2018 10:06 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 10,083
    07-28-2018, 09:35 AM Go to last post
  5. Marauder TP management question

    Pretty much what the title says. i'm trying out the tank jobs. I've gotten familiar with mana management with drk and gld but Marauder is new to me...

    Started by Transient_Shadow‎, 07-23-2018 06:11 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,428
    07-25-2018, 04:54 AM Go to last post
  6. Blood Weapon

    Reduces weaponskill cast time and recast time, spell cast time and recast time, and auto-attack delay by 10% and converts physical damage dealt into...

    Started by Jhett_Magnum‎, 07-19-2018 02:00 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 8,623
    07-23-2018, 09:16 PM Go to last post
  7. Please fix tank accessories already, it's been 3 patches

    I seriously don't understand why this hasn't been fixed, BiS accessories for tanks should not be crafted gear 20 ilevels under cap that cost millions...

    Started by Bec‎, 07-02-2018 06:46 PM
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 12
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 110
    • Views: 35,712
    07-21-2018, 10:15 AM Go to last post
  8. Tanking Tips for Sigmascape Savage

    So, I recall getting frustrated with Deltascape Savage v3, and a specific phase that I struggled with... After posting in the forums about it, I...

    Started by Ekimmak‎, 05-20-2018 06:30 PM
    savage, sigmascape, tips and tricks
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,155
    07-19-2018, 07:06 PM Go to last post
  9. WAR Materia

    What is the current optimal WAR materia to be using? I know last time I checked in was STR in accessories, with Crit on the gear side. Does that...

    Started by Spartan926‎, 07-14-2018 09:51 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 11,073
    07-19-2018, 01:25 AM Go to last post
  10. [Suggestion] PLD Requiescat

    I find it difficult to find any useful situations to use Requiescat+Holy Spirit spam in dungeons outside of the boss fights. Usually, because large...

    Started by tessellated‎, 07-06-2018 12:30 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    aoe, paladin, requiescat, suggestion 2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 8,526
    07-17-2018, 04:28 AM Go to last post
  11. There's no glory in playing as a warrior; fight me

    Someone who's played for months >?< someone who just pushed 70 and watched a video. ▲Is there a difference anymore? ▲Could you tell...

    Started by LordMack‎, 07-09-2018 10:31 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    inner release sucks
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 6,849
    07-16-2018, 01:09 PM Go to last post
  12. Who tanks?

    I just leveled up a DRK and started running 8 and 24 man content. I'm just wondering how we decide who main tanks when there are multiple tanks, but...

    Started by Cirgellon‎, 07-02-2018 10:27 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 10,222
    07-15-2018, 04:50 AM Go to last post
  13. Why is Quietus so weak?

    Now I know PLD's have it much worse in terms of AoE, but I'm curious as to why they made Quietus so underwhelming. Comparing unbuffed Quietus to...

    Started by SummerScorcher‎, 06-30-2018 11:07 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 14,395
    07-12-2018, 11:49 PM Go to last post
  14. Tanking Tips

    I've been playing FFXIV for 3 years now and have mained DRK since HW...I actually purchased HW because of DRK being my favorite class. I consider...

    Started by Renato‎, 07-06-2018 12:50 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,332
    07-11-2018, 12:52 AM Go to last post
  15. Tank's buffs

    I did much run Duty : normal raid (8man) for farm tank mounts. I noticed....which wanted main tank. When MT buff and aggor boss. when off MT buff...

    Started by OwlBlackX‎, 07-04-2018 04:04 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,526
    07-09-2018, 11:31 AM Go to last post
  16. Please make the Soul Eater heal not Grit-locked with DRK 4.3 changes

    Seeing the listed Dark Knight changes in the preliminary patch notes for 4.3, there was a lot of good and much needed stuff in there, so thank you...

    Started by TouchandFeel‎, 05-19-2018 05:40 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 8,312
    07-08-2018, 08:37 AM Go to last post
  17. level 60 rotation for DRK?

    What is the basic level 60 rotation for DRK?

    Started by simplysavage‎, 07-07-2018 11:33 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 7,573
    07-08-2018, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  18. Question about war strat and it's pros and cons

    Preface: I am talking about the O5S strategy of having a warrior be the only one to go into the train for the ghost phase, use IR to kill the ghost...

    Started by Sunspawn‎, 07-05-2018 04:23 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,517
    07-06-2018, 09:31 AM Go to last post
  19. Question about WAR migitation

    Hello experienced WAR players! I've a question about defensive CD for WAR for current tier SB raids/trials. Are there any content right now...

    Started by SleepyNeko‎, 07-02-2018 12:05 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,003
    07-03-2018, 09:29 AM Go to last post
  20. Dark Knight Redesign For Fun

    This is a for fun redesign of Dark Knight. I was inspired when reading Lyth’s post about Dark Knight’s identity. It is a bit different from current...

    Started by Chrono_Rising‎, 11-21-2017 07:55 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 6,121
    06-29-2018, 09:27 PM Go to last post

Page 72 of 269 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread