Page 267 of 269 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 LastLast
Threads 5321 to 5340 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,902
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Is MRD good enough ?

    Am just wondering if MRD is a good tanking role in hard dngs and hard primals, i've been through some dngs and i know it requires more heals from...

    Started by Elherm‎, 09-02-2013 02:59 AM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 6,817
    09-03-2013, 02:24 PM Go to last post
  2. Chocobo build for Pallies

    Hello fellow tanks, my main is a pally, and I was wondering, how should I build my chocobo: attacker or healer? I suppose it's obvious I wouldn't...

    Started by henrique‎, 08-30-2013 12:04 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 5,824
    09-03-2013, 02:08 PM Go to last post
  3. [Warrior Rotation] Single-target, basic

    WIP: The following information might change depending on future discoveries in theorycrafting, I'm still not sure about how str,dex and vit plays...

    Started by Titancleaver‎, 08-31-2013 02:17 PM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 10,144
    09-03-2013, 10:39 AM Go to last post
  4. Pre AF armor question

    Today i was looking into my next set of armor and i started to wonder if i even need to look at the individual items like head/body and legs/feet if...

    Started by Fyreus‎, 09-03-2013 06:07 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,817
    09-03-2013, 09:31 AM Go to last post
  5. WAR-MRD not DDs?

    So WAR or MRD are not DDs? i've been lvling MRD to lv30 to get WAR thinking WAR is a massive DD...

    Started by Ophiel‎, 09-02-2013 11:00 AM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 6,135
    09-03-2013, 08:58 AM Go to last post
  6. Scholar fairies keep stealing hate

    So, my husband just unlocked Scholar and he decided to help me level up my Gladiator...which is only 21. We were doing Copperbell Mines, and the...

    Started by Rydiah‎, 09-02-2013 05:52 AM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,203
    09-03-2013, 08:44 AM Go to last post
  7. [Guide]Personal tanking tips

    I have done fairly well at tanking so far (just finished Titan) and I know that there will be more difficult dungeons later on. Still, this guide...

    Started by ReinjiMD‎, 08-31-2013 10:04 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 18,381
    09-03-2013, 08:26 AM Go to last post
  8. Armor?

    Where do I get that sweet looking warrior armor from the opening movie? Is it in the game? I'm only a level 25 but right now I look like that...

    Started by TwerpTank‎, 09-03-2013 04:07 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,599
    09-03-2013, 06:41 AM Go to last post
  9. Looking for list of off skills I should get.

    Anyone have the list of off skills I should get? I used to have one but lost it. One with skills from other classes.

    Started by Nipper‎, 09-02-2013 12:29 AM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,895
    09-03-2013, 02:17 AM Go to last post
  10. keeping threat end game.

    Ive just recently hit lvl 50 and been trying infrit fight but having trouble keeping threat. What am i doing wrong. i start with tomahawk into flash...

    Started by heartlessleo‎, 09-01-2013 08:12 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,909
    09-02-2013, 11:36 AM Go to last post
  11. Does Shield Swipe take priority over Rage of Halone?

    Shields Swipe does less damage but there are times where Shield Swipe will deactivate by the time my Rage of Halone is done. Is it better to use it...

    Started by Zamoth‎, 09-02-2013 09:20 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,253
    09-02-2013, 11:22 AM Go to last post
  12. Skill Speed question

    Been trying to find some info on this and can't seem to locate anything. I was curious if Skill Speed bonuses only decreased the recast time of...

    Started by Sephirah‎, 09-02-2013 09:12 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,698
    09-02-2013, 10:25 AM Go to last post
  13. Warrior stat priority

    Just hit 50 and starting to grind for Tomes for Darklight gear. Was wondering what stat Warrior's should prioritize on gear. I see acciessories with...

    Started by Legion‎, 09-01-2013 01:36 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 6,284
    09-02-2013, 09:08 AM Go to last post
  14. Warrior tanking

    Hi, Alright this isnt a warrior vs paladin thread, i just really want to know if warrior will be able to tank anything a Glad can, Yes sometime...

    Started by Hettrick‎, 09-01-2013 10:15 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,019
    09-02-2013, 08:29 AM Go to last post
  15. warrior relic weapon quest

    Has anyone done it? The part where you get the quest to bring the "sanguine scepter" with 2 materia's in it. However, in the quest description...

    Started by TheVoid‎, 09-02-2013 01:50 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,443
    09-02-2013, 03:37 AM Go to last post
  16. In-Depth Tanking Class/Job Analysis.

    All right...official forums are up and tank role forum available, so I guess this is a great place to link this mofo ;) I made this guide for...

    Started by TirionCrey‎, 08-23-2013 01:45 AM
    enmity, explained, guide, tank
    • Replies: 63
    • Views: 34,505
    09-01-2013, 04:11 PM Go to last post
  17. PLD Bonus Stat

    I want to know about Dex attribute. I should put a point to DEX ? How much block rate that I get from DEX . Or I don't need to up DEX for PLD?

    Started by jaruru‎, 09-01-2013 04:05 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,001
    09-01-2013, 04:05 PM Go to last post
  18. Questions about PLD

    I have seen tons of PLDs throwing somthing to pull mobs, but I do see any skills such as that in my list, what was that skill? or it is some kind of...

    Started by Spellbroker‎, 09-01-2013 04:51 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,717
    09-01-2013, 03:08 PM Go to last post
  19. Any tips on tanking

    Hi I am pretty new at PLD on XIV(ARR) and I have been having some issue holding hate as PLD and I'd like to know some recommendations. Currently I...

    Started by SoulsGuardian‎, 08-31-2013 03:29 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,780
    09-01-2013, 02:33 PM Go to last post
  20. Let's share some Tanking Tips and Tricks!

    Love tanking? Let's share some useful tips and tricks with eachother! I'll start! Stunning See those big red circles and marks on the...

    Started by Kaerun‎, 08-28-2013 10:01 PM
    tanking, tips, tricks
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 16,895
    09-01-2013, 12:20 PM Go to last post

Page 267 of 269 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread