Page 264 of 269 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast
Threads 5261 to 5280 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,902
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Stunning Ifrit Hard Mode

    Okay, so I'm usually the stunner. I never miss a stun on Eruption, but sometimes it goes off anyway. So I figured the diminishing returns are kicking...

    Started by Kamek‎, 09-03-2013 06:40 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 13,826
    09-10-2013, 01:25 AM Go to last post
  2. Warrio Stats Priority

    Hey everyone just wondering if some people had done some Theorycraft about Warrior stats. Im interrested to know if parry is good for a...

    Started by Naustra‎, 09-09-2013 10:07 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,905
    09-10-2013, 01:21 AM Go to last post
  3. Few quick macros great for PLD

    Took some time get these to work and they are perfect for certain situations: /ac "Cover" <p#> # is 1-4 of party member generally a melee...

    Started by Sqwall‎, 09-09-2013 10:39 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,071
    09-10-2013, 12:12 AM Go to last post
  4. is warrior viable for tanking titan hard?

    i did some research about this fight,but in all of the videos i have watched, i have not seen a warrior tank yet. is a ilv70 geared warrior...

    Started by hola‎, 09-04-2013 03:58 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,879
    09-09-2013, 08:22 PM Go to last post
  5. Changes I'd like to see for MRD/WAR

    I'm pleased to say that there's not a lot I would fix at the moment. My experience thus far has been that WAR and MRD are both good at what they do....

    Started by Quor‎, 09-04-2013 01:09 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 11,250
    09-09-2013, 05:56 PM Go to last post
  6. Which slots should I use my Mythology tomes on first

    I would assume armor since you gain defensive as well as stats over jewelery, am I wrong here?

    Started by pepero‎, 09-06-2013 11:46 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,033
    09-09-2013, 12:30 PM Go to last post
  7. PLD and Stoneskin

    I will post this in both the tank and healer forums to get different sides of an opinion. I am of a mindset of have and not need than need and not...

    Started by Khem‎, 09-08-2013 11:47 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,771
    09-09-2013, 10:34 AM Go to last post
  8. Holding Threat

    so I finally got to the end game content and I'm now doing Amdapor Keep. the problem I am having is keeping threat. I keep getting yelled at from my...

    Started by BunnyKiller93‎, 09-06-2013 07:17 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,250
    09-09-2013, 01:36 AM Go to last post
  9. Finally Reached 50 - Equip Guidance?

    Hey everyone, I just got to 50 today and completed the storyline. There's sort of a lot of different paths to work, but instead of working on a...

    Started by Parodine‎, 09-08-2013 01:27 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,498
    09-08-2013, 11:02 PM Go to last post
  10. Fight or Fracture

    I'm curious, if I pop Fight or Flight and then hit with Fracture, will the initial hit be the only part that gets the 30% buff or will every tick get...

    Started by ZenBear‎, 09-08-2013 03:47 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,786
    09-08-2013, 04:10 PM Go to last post
  11. 30+ Dungeons

    Hi all, Im a LVL 36 PLD who recently completely Brayflox and Qarn. I noticed a huge increase in the amount of damage I starting taking in these 2...

    Started by Chezwick‎, 09-04-2013 01:58 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 10,548
    09-08-2013, 02:23 PM Go to last post
  12. EU tanking, lag?

    So, having hit level 38 and started doing Cutter's Cry, it became really obvious that final boss in Brayflox's Longstop as well as Cutter's Cry both...

    Started by Berserker‎, 09-07-2013 01:53 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    boss fights, lag, tanking role
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,486
    09-08-2013, 01:43 PM Go to last post
  13. What shield type to use as PLD tank?

    I have seen 3 shield types so far. One is small, less blocking power, but blocks more often. One is large, high blocking power, but doesn't block...

    Started by Finally_Fantasy‎, 09-08-2013 11:25 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 4,045
    09-08-2013, 12:01 PM Go to last post
  14. Tank Macro discovered

    Do you have any good tank macro discovered? Share it here with us. -Im looking for the mouse over macro but cant find it anywhere. -Allso...

    Started by Maxtorym‎, 09-01-2013 06:33 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 14,591
    09-08-2013, 10:15 AM Go to last post
  15. Sorta new here

    Alright I played back in 1.0. I leveled Gladiator to 50 and had got my paladin job crystal and the armor set before the servers went down (Well I...

    Started by Cenewulf‎, 09-08-2013 09:45 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,516
    09-08-2013, 09:45 AM Go to last post
  16. The Wall of Crags Shield

    Hey everyone! for the wall of crags shield, how does one go about getting this shield? Would i need to run titan hard mode or something? Thanks in...

    Started by McSoda‎, 09-07-2013 04:33 AM
    dungeon, titan, wall of crags
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,395
    09-08-2013, 08:13 AM Go to last post
  17. My Scorn for Circle of Scorn

    Title is a joke, I think. I do realize the ability has no cost but MP isn't a huge commodity when played effectively anyway. Do you use this...

    Started by Steeled‎, 09-07-2013 12:16 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,063
    09-08-2013, 06:36 AM Go to last post
  18. Nooby GLD question

    Silly question - I've been reading on the tank forums mentioning to click off regen when pulling - I haven't seen a reason behind that -could someone...

    Started by SzaaKarna‎, 09-07-2013 05:59 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,493
    09-08-2013, 05:57 AM Go to last post
  19. PLD Tanking Stats

    Just about to get my PLD job unlocked and was wondering how I should be spending my points to build for end game? Right now I have been balancing...

    Started by Eint‎, 09-05-2013 02:57 AM
    paladin, stat allocation, tank tips
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 6,529
    09-08-2013, 12:17 AM Go to last post
  20. Skill Speed x Parry

    Guys, most of the tank gear usually offers a combination of vit, str (which I believe are both good*) and usually either skill speed or parry...

    Started by henrique‎, 09-07-2013 10:02 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,346
    09-07-2013, 10:40 PM Go to last post

Page 264 of 269 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread