Page 257 of 269 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast
Threads 5121 to 5140 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Need Darklight help!

    I have seen different Warriors taking different Darklight Accessories. I have seen some people wearing full Fending pieces and a Maiming Ring. I...

    Started by Rythless‎, 09-22-2013 04:48 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,257
    09-22-2013, 07:05 AM Go to last post
  2. Looking to make an army of 2

    Hello there. im a lvl 20 marauder looking for a partner to quest with and spam dungeons. i play every day and am wanting someone to travel end game...

    Started by MakaChromeHero‎, 09-22-2013 01:50 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,349
    09-22-2013, 01:50 AM Go to last post
  3. An endeavor into class improvement

    Stuns – Recommendation: Adjust the actualization of the stun in the world for other classes, and reduce their Recast time to enable more party and...

    Started by Kitsu‎, 09-21-2013 10:08 PM
    crowd control, fairy, problems, stun, tanks
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,360
    09-21-2013, 10:10 PM Go to last post
  4. Warrior Attributes

    Where do you think they should go? I'm just testing other different ways of placing them.. During leveling and a good portion of my post-game I had...

    Started by Aleisterz‎, 09-20-2013 08:15 AM
    attributes, warrior
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 6,930
    09-21-2013, 08:39 PM Go to last post
  5. Hopelite ring (Amdapur Keep)

    Is there something you have to do too trigger this ring to drop? I've done countless run and never see it.

    Started by Slytho‎, 09-20-2013 09:48 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,254
    09-21-2013, 08:29 PM Go to last post
  6. Wrath is the problem with warriors and here is why.

    Hey guys, I have a lot to say so I need to break it up into 2-3 posts due to limitations so bear with me. I may not be 50 yet but I've played and...

    Started by TheFanciestBard‎, 09-21-2013 06:36 AM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,668
    09-21-2013, 07:25 PM Go to last post
  7. Hoplite chest vs AF1 chest?

    Any thoughts on Hoplite Tabard vs Af1? Focusing on the Hoplite Tabard from a paladin perspective AF1 chest to Hoplite chest: Defense +2 Str +2...

    Started by WobbleGobble‎, 09-21-2013 04:29 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,758
    09-21-2013, 05:52 PM Go to last post
  8. Idea to help fix Warriors and add extra utility to Warrior skills/Wrath mechanics

    I'll skip the preamble, since we're all already aware that WAR is a woefully inadequate class with a pile of issues, and get straight to the...

    Started by Kiteless‎, 09-21-2013 02:04 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,254
    09-21-2013, 02:04 PM Go to last post
  9. Tanking Macros

    Does anyone have any useful tanking macros they use in dungeons or parties?

    Started by WindnC1oud‎, 09-17-2013 02:02 AM
    macros, tank, tank tips
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 19,147
    09-21-2013, 12:38 PM Go to last post
  10. Defense buff stacking?

    Hi I wasn't sure about the math for this. If I have shield oath and rampart on at the same time, how do they stack? 1. 20% +20% = 40% total damage...

    Started by kangataz‎, 09-21-2013 03:26 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,811
    09-21-2013, 11:12 AM Go to last post
  11. Which HEALER do you prefer?

    There is a topic in the healer subforums about which tanking class we prefer. So I figured it would be interesting to flip the script. State your...

    Started by Feathery‎, 09-18-2013 12:42 AM
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 13,176
    09-21-2013, 09:13 AM Go to last post
  12. Thoughts on Warrior Tank.

    So I know the majority of people believe we can't tank end game, and fine whatever I have no interest in discussing that. I play what I like so I...

    Started by Ipkonfig‎, 09-19-2013 02:54 AM
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 10,949
    09-21-2013, 06:20 AM Go to last post
  13. Marking/Pull Macro question

    I have been playing with different macros and am currently using one where I basically mark a target and use shield lob on said target. I also added...

    Started by Alanon‎, 09-19-2013 12:39 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 9,803
    09-20-2013, 10:48 PM Go to last post
  14. WAR self-healing is unaffected by +heal% and Foresight gives ~5% mitigation

    Just thought I'd clear up some misconceptions that come up constantly in recent discussions. First of all, the warrior self-healing abilities are...

    Started by Wangstrong‎, 09-10-2013 10:11 PM
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 10,526
    09-20-2013, 08:00 PM Go to last post
  15. Thoughts on tweaks for WAR.

    I want to definitely say that I like WAR, and I don't think that we are useless vs PLD. I just think that we are truly less desirable, and a few...

    Started by Elikitts‎, 09-20-2013 07:05 AM
    buff, patch, tweak, war, warrior
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,226
    09-20-2013, 06:57 PM Go to last post
  16. Have any warriors tanked HM titan/coil?

    Succesfully?

    Started by Talongore‎, 09-13-2013 07:57 PM
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 22,984
    09-20-2013, 04:01 PM Go to last post
  17. Paladin Attributes

    So I have looked over the guides and while they recommend what types of gear to get, I haven't found one that says what attributes to allocate. I...

    Started by Jaminos‎, 09-13-2013 04:19 PM
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 15,541
    09-20-2013, 10:00 AM Go to last post
  18. Having trouble with tanking Titan Hard Mode.

    Sometimes for whatever the reason, he switch target and aim for healer. Also I never see my enmity stack go up to 8 or whatever is the max. It's...

    Started by tuanming‎, 09-20-2013 03:19 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,202
    09-20-2013, 08:40 AM Go to last post
  19. WAR vs PLD HP values and EHP.

    So thanks to Valk's wonderful website, we can figure out HP values rather easily and effective HP just as easily. However, in my down time I had...

    Started by Eardstapa‎, 09-16-2013 12:58 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 94
    • Views: 29,650
    09-20-2013, 05:52 AM Go to last post
  20. Inner Beast

    Just wanted to get some input from other warriors (and maybe healers), this isnt a warriors are shit or a pld vs warrior thread just looking for...

    Started by Longon‎, 09-17-2013 09:47 AM
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 8,706
    09-20-2013, 02:07 AM Go to last post

Page 257 of 269 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread