Page 252 of 269 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast
Threads 5021 to 5040 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Titan (Hard Mode) Tactics and Strategy - PLD

    I'm at the point where I have to fight Titan as PLD. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for tanking him that would help. I'm going in with my FC so...

    Started by Lucke‎, 10-03-2013 05:53 AM
    hard mode, primal, strategy, tank, titan
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,173
    10-03-2013, 12:34 PM Go to last post
  2. Derail Prevention Thread

    Didn't want to derail the original thread any more than it already was so decided to make my own. I feel a lot of good topics are getting derailed...

    Started by Junk4Brains‎, 10-03-2013 09:22 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,598
    10-03-2013, 11:03 AM Go to last post
  3. The definitive WAR answer STR vs VIT... and stat caps

    Is there an answer? All I can tell from reading thread after thread is we have Team STR, and Team VIT. I don't want to farm CM for hours upon...

    Started by Rokugo‎, 10-02-2013 01:55 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 52
    • Views: 14,255
    10-03-2013, 09:41 AM Go to last post
  4. HP for Level 41 Warrior?

    I'm trying to decide whether or not I should reset my stats and put in more Strength/Vitality, or if the amount I currently have doesn't warrant...

    Started by Mesden84‎, 10-03-2013 09:30 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,201
    10-03-2013, 09:39 AM Go to last post
  5. Using Provoke to Pull in AK

    I have been using provoke to pull the Succubi and the Dallahan (sp?) in AK. Has anyone else been doing this? I was doing an AK run last night...

    Started by Resolute‎, 10-02-2013 12:36 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,190
    10-03-2013, 08:04 AM Go to last post
  6. Neat little idea for optimizing a StoneSkin combo on Warrior.

    1) In Defiance 2) Healer casts Protect on you 3) Use Thrill of Battle (maybe even toss in a Vit potion! ;-) ) 4) Stone Skin lands before ToB wears...

    Started by Lhun‎, 10-03-2013 05:50 AM
    advanced, over 9000, teamwork
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,135
    10-03-2013, 07:50 AM Go to last post
  7. "Warrior tank sucks!" opinions only based on one or two factors atm?

    Hey guys. Ive been having a blast playing warrior so far. Im now lvl41 and I was really scared doing instances like Sunken Temple because I heard...

    Started by LiquidOuroboros‎, 10-02-2013 06:39 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 13,570
    10-03-2013, 07:50 AM Go to last post
  8. Shield Swipe, is it even on your bar anymore?

    I thought this skill was pretty decent at first. But now it seems like the only reason you would want to use it is for the Pacify effect, but almost...

    Started by Sephirah‎, 09-30-2013 07:49 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 13,892
    10-03-2013, 04:19 AM Go to last post
  9. Grabbing the Garuda minions?

    I've been duty finding Garuda HM as a PLD tank and...how do you grab the red lined minion extra fast and never let go as OT during the first part of...

    Started by Gardes‎, 10-02-2013 10:58 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,484
    10-03-2013, 03:56 AM Go to last post
  10. Titan HM Tanking Difficulty

    So, all I need to finish my relic quest is to beat Titan. After watching a video of HM Titan, it looks like it isn't too bad as a tank. It...

    Started by Resolute‎, 10-02-2013 04:04 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,793
    10-03-2013, 01:51 AM Go to last post
  11. My WAR & the two aspects to make you tank effectively!

    Note this build and rotation requires GLA@34 and PUG@12 and putting all 30 bonus points in VIT. It's not about foccussing DPS and VIT stacking...

    Started by Terabyt3‎, 10-01-2013 01:15 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 18,425
    10-02-2013, 05:39 PM Go to last post
  12. Defiance's Damage Penalty, where does it come from?

    To be brief, one rotation I had in mind was to pop Berserk and Unchained, before using second wind....to maximize my AP for a stronger self-heal. ...

    Started by Raze_Krauser‎, 10-02-2013 01:48 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,825
    10-02-2013, 07:46 AM Go to last post
  13. The opportunity cost of shield bash is too darned high

    First, I realize the potential of having a stun on such a short cooldown, and how wonderful it is. However, I feel that the many layered cost of the...

    Started by Steeled‎, 09-29-2013 05:33 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    shield bash
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 11,973
    10-02-2013, 05:39 AM Go to last post
  14. WAR tanking efficiency theory

    I know by now everyone is blaming the WAR that needs a fix and bashing on YoshiP for stating "people just don't know how to play WAR", but what, if...

    Started by Crimess‎, 10-01-2013 12:40 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,817
    10-02-2013, 05:00 AM Go to last post
  15. This how i feel tanking as a Warrior^^

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSSP8iGR9CE atleast on Titan then i get raised with stone skin but then a monk has to down them ; ;

    Started by Alphaeus‎, 09-29-2013 02:28 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 9,296
    10-02-2013, 03:46 AM Go to last post
  16. What Mythology Piece to buy first for Paladin?

    I have been debating which piece to buy. People have been telling me all sorts of different things. Is it best to get relic+1 first or an AF2 piece?...

    Started by NagisaFurukawa‎, 09-25-2013 02:02 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,224
    10-02-2013, 02:54 AM Go to last post
  17. Paladin & Warrior (or both?)

    How many of you leveled warrior (or pld) just for the sake of having both tanking classes? Both wearing almost the same gear? Or is it pointless?...

    Started by Atama‎, 09-30-2013 12:49 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 7,734
    10-02-2013, 02:19 AM Go to last post
  18. Paladin: AF2 Chest or Relic+1?

    For Paladins, just wondering what everyone is going to get first. I'm just torn between a piece of AF2 armor or Relic+1? Any advice & suggestions...

    Started by Kanadia‎, 10-01-2013 11:37 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,622
    10-02-2013, 12:49 AM Go to last post
  19. Paladin Add Tanking 6+ Mobs Help

    Last night, I did Castrum for the first time. The other 7 players were all speed runners and knew what they were doing. On the first attempt of the...

    Started by xRitzx‎, 10-01-2013 10:56 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,903
    10-01-2013, 11:24 PM Go to last post
  20. Does anyone know the Accuracy cap for The Binding Coil of Bahamut Turn 5?

    I'm playing around with Allagan and AF2 gear to see what the ideal set is and can't really start without knowing what accuracy value i need before it...

    Started by Marka‎, 10-01-2013 03:28 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,677
    10-01-2013, 06:26 PM Go to last post

Page 252 of 269 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread