Page 246 of 269 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast
Threads 4901 to 4920 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,905
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Stoneskin + Mercy Stroke

    Hello All, This is basically a question regarding the two cross-skills Stoneskin and Mercy Stroke. I intend to have these on my toolbar, but I am...

    Started by Plainview‎, 10-14-2013 10:19 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,895
    10-17-2013, 03:28 PM Go to last post
  2. New(b) PLD

    Heya, fresh lv50 and I was wondering, how important is it to get Mercy Strike (MRD 26 iirc) and most importantly, Stoneskin from CNJ 34? Right now...

    Started by Harby‎, 10-16-2013 03:46 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 6,251
    10-17-2013, 05:05 AM Go to last post
  3. Are Paladins really Paladins?

    So, don't get me wrong, I love playing my Paladin, but as we all know, we don't really "Feel" like paladins... more like run of the mill Knights...

    Started by Sephirah‎, 10-16-2013 07:08 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 6,218
    10-17-2013, 04:57 AM Go to last post
  4. Support this post for the next Live Letter

    Terabyt3 posted a question about WAR imbalance in the mod created thread "Ask Your Questions for Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IX!". It's the...

    Started by Tronic‎, 10-05-2013 12:29 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 7,132
    10-17-2013, 03:13 AM Go to last post
  5. Curiosity about AK

    So I have tanked successfully Ifrit more times than I care to count. I have had no issues with WP unless the DPS was not on the ball for the second...

    Started by Jaminos‎, 10-13-2013 04:12 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 9,511
    10-17-2013, 01:38 AM Go to last post
  6. Casual AK Runs, time for a change?

    So, I ran 3 AKs this morning after the patch. Here are my findings, both general and theoretical. 1 | Every trash mob is now dropping between...

    Started by Ehayte‎, 10-16-2013 12:34 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 6,540
    10-17-2013, 12:10 AM Go to last post
  7. How potent are resistances, how do they function in this game?

    Alright, I'm not saying this should work like XI, but in XI, you resisted based on fractional amounts (1/8-7/8). The more fire resistance you had...

    Started by Steeled‎, 10-14-2013 12:07 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,675
    10-16-2013, 10:39 PM Go to last post
  8. Let's think of level 51-60 PLD/GLA abilites!

    While a level increase is surely a long ways away, it's bound to happen. Let's think of think of some new abilities for PLD/GLA. Level 52: ...

    Started by Rattleh3ad‎, 10-15-2013 04:53 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 6,982
    10-16-2013, 03:55 PM Go to last post
  9. WAR in BC. Do we need it?

    Hello everyone. As many here I have felt the sour taste of WAR discrimination in end game content. I just got my Relic and I am preparing to go...

    Started by Pavetl‎, 10-11-2013 03:17 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 14,610
    10-16-2013, 02:49 PM Go to last post
  10. Dancing in the wind, a guide to properly positioning during the Garuda Hard Mode figh

    Tanking Garuda Hard Mode - Tips So much emphasis is placed on Titan that Garuda gets glossed over, but she's very particular about moving at the...

    Started by Steeled‎, 10-15-2013 10:49 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,329
    10-16-2013, 02:31 PM Go to last post
  11. Some help for any WAR's being left out of Titan groups.

    Last week I was going for my WAR relic and there had been some disscusion about using WAR dps in Titan hardmode in my ls. To my amazement another...

    Started by Ottovonawesome‎, 10-15-2013 02:38 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,659
    10-16-2013, 12:14 PM Go to last post
  12. Paladin enmity

    i wonder if i'm the only one to find the enmity generation of the paladin really low? i means i did half a dungeon without oath and the other...

    Started by silentwindfr‎, 10-16-2013 01:31 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,723
    10-16-2013, 06:44 AM Go to last post
  13. How important is defense for a PLD...?

    Not very important. Did a full clear of AK in nothing by my whitey tighties, and accessories. Also ran with the cnj DL shield. Ran with average heals...

    Started by Kryzen‎, 10-12-2013 01:32 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,178
    10-16-2013, 06:36 AM Go to last post
  14. I'm a tank. Why am I wearing a crown? (i.e. Petty cosmetic complaints!)

    This is a minor complaint, obviously. But dammit, I don't want to wear a crown! I want to wear a helmet that covers my entire head! You know, so...

    Started by Xbob42‎, 10-09-2013 11:21 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 77
    • Views: 26,420
    10-16-2013, 04:30 AM Go to last post
  15. Help with Garuda HM please (Off tank)

    Hello, im having hard times getting Hate from the red Sister. How can i build enough Hate quick enough to keep her attention on me? I tried...

    Started by Kensai‎, 09-14-2013 12:27 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 12,596
    10-16-2013, 03:40 AM Go to last post
  16. How about this change to Defiance?

    What if when you use Defiance, instead of just generating the extra HP that you'd have to heal back up or regen back up, it's just there (kinda how...

    Started by Lemon8or‎, 10-15-2013 11:49 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,693
    10-16-2013, 12:01 AM Go to last post
  17. i kinda wished sword and shield oaths...

    1. cost lesser mp, and 2. do not interrupt combos so they could become more situational i.e. if im pulling a pack of 3 or 4 mobs, i would have...

    Started by Shuon‎, 10-14-2013 04:07 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,307
    10-15-2013, 11:39 PM Go to last post
  18. How threat(hate) vs heal?

    Hi, im a new tank, had some problem holding 2nd and 3rd mob\\'s hate against healer be4. Basicly DDs don\\'t have hate from them, hate r from healer...

    Started by Missionman‎, 10-12-2013 06:30 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,300
    10-15-2013, 03:01 PM Go to last post
  19. Marauder Tanking (not Warrior) at endgame?

    I ran a dungeon as a Marauder with a bunch of cross-class skills, and it honestly felt better than tanking as a Warrior. Now maybe my party was just...

    Started by kasei‎, 10-15-2013 09:41 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,883
    10-15-2013, 11:49 AM Go to last post
  20. Warrior - Problem with Garuda NM

    Hi everyone. Today I've started doing tries to Garuda NM. First I did so as level 44 with duty equipment, and we decided to leave since we...

    Started by Akhelon‎, 10-14-2013 09:06 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,026
    10-15-2013, 09:58 AM Go to last post

Page 246 of 269 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread