Page 245 of 269 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast
Threads 4881 to 4900 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,902
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. What other tank jobs could come to XIV?

    I've played my fair share of Final Fantasy games but I'm a little stumped as to what other jobs in the future can/will be Tanks. Example: ...

    Started by Arasiel‎, 10-09-2013 05:45 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 117
    • Views: 31,355
    10-19-2013, 03:36 PM Go to last post
  2. Warrior Suggestions to make them more fun/better.

    1. Make STR contribute to the HP pool of warriors. We don't need damage reduction like Paladins have, but we need more HP to compensate for the...

    Started by wolfsraine‎, 10-19-2013 01:23 AM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,286
    10-19-2013, 01:20 PM Go to last post
  3. Bit of lowbe help, Talk me into (or out of) switching to Warrior.

    Alright, kind of a silly thread, but.. I'm trying to find the class that "Fits" me. I typically look for two things in a class 1.) Dynamic, if...

    Started by Ryougi‎, 10-15-2013 11:56 AM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,127
    10-19-2013, 07:29 AM Go to last post
  4. Warrior and Strength

    So I've been leveling warrior and putting my bonus stats into strength. As I've read on a few threads here it seems to be more beneficial than vit...

    Started by Kenshinso‎, 10-19-2013 03:55 AM
    tank, tank gear, warrior
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,471
    10-19-2013, 07:26 AM Go to last post
  5. WAR < PLD - Relatively Small Difference

    I don't understand why people think there is such a HUGE gap between the WAR and PLD. I have an great WAR in my FC. I prefer him over all Paladins I...

    Started by OrganizationXIll‎, 10-18-2013 01:56 AM
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,624
    10-19-2013, 04:53 AM Go to last post
  6. PLDs Circle of Scorn Question

    I am currently lv 36. I haven't hit end-game yet so I was curious about our GLD counterpart ability: Circle of Scorn. How useful is this ability? At...

    Started by KittenJitsu‎, 10-18-2013 10:06 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,704
    10-19-2013, 12:49 AM Go to last post
  7. Speed Running Help: How to do the pulls?

    Hey guys, so I keep seeing people spamming for "speed runs" for PR/AK/WP(especially the popular new WP Speed runs I keep seeing advertised) and I'm...

    Started by Cerith‎, 10-18-2013 08:58 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,605
    10-19-2013, 12:26 AM Go to last post
  8. Tank Jobs' Opinion on Summoners Tanking

    So what are the formal tank jobs' opinion of Summoners and our tank pets? Love them? Hate them? Useful or not? Throughout the game I've found...

    Started by Darksword‎, 10-18-2013 02:27 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 7,986
    10-19-2013, 12:11 AM Go to last post
  9. Stat Caps

    I keep hearing people talking about reaching stat caps but I can't seem to find any information on them... What should I be focusing on gear/stat...

    Started by Adamas‎, 10-18-2013 12:57 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,298
    10-19-2013, 12:02 AM Go to last post
  10. What WAR needs; compilation

    It's common knowledge that Warrior needs some help. Not a lot mind you (imo) but there are some things that are rather lacking. We've all heard...

    Started by Quor‎, 10-11-2013 07:09 PM
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 10,381
    10-18-2013, 10:11 PM Go to last post
  11. DPS possibly looking to start tanking.

    As the title suggests, I've mostly played DPS/supports in the years I've been playing MMOs, never a straight tank. Since I've recently gotten my DRG...

    Started by Exponentially‎, 10-18-2013 04:06 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,010
    10-18-2013, 05:11 PM Go to last post
  12. Tanking Frustration: I blame WoW

    I just want to vent to you fellow tanks off an assumption of mine. I've recently tanked dungeons with people who obviously aren't strangers to...

    Started by cabsNeezy‎, 09-10-2013 10:55 AM
    tank, wow 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 151
    • Views: 63,223
    10-18-2013, 01:48 PM Go to last post
  13. Warrior is OP! Paladin is OP! Make one tank class and be done with it....

    ....since that's what Warriors want. You know, because another class can mitigate damage different than them therefore OP. Warrior: "Waaah i...

    Started by ThatAngryBearGuy‎, 09-10-2013 03:17 AM
    • Replies: 55
    • Views: 18,992
    10-18-2013, 07:44 AM Go to last post
  14. Idea for Cover

    Since the ability as it stands is way to hard to use/be effective in normal groups, I propose that it be changed to something like this; Trait;...

    Started by Generaleonvii‎, 10-17-2013 06:41 AM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,471
    10-18-2013, 07:37 AM Go to last post
  15. Anyone else fed up being "Stunbot" with the latency issues?

    So, I've been having issues being the Stunbot Paladin of the group that if I miss ONE single stun I'm cursed out and ridiculed. The fights I'm mainly...

    Started by Anthreas‎, 10-16-2013 07:00 PM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,687
    10-18-2013, 05:16 AM Go to last post
  16. ...Realy?...

    So I have ran Ifrit close to 80 times with not a single drop of my weapon. I ran Garuda my first time and the sword dropped for me. I know it's all...

    Started by Jaminos‎, 10-15-2013 10:33 AM
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 7,340
    10-18-2013, 03:38 AM Go to last post
  17. A Warrior's Invincibility

    I attempted something last night and it seemed to work, this in no way possible will close the gap between a PLD and a WAR by much, but it does give...

    Started by DartFx‎, 10-15-2013 02:01 AM
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 8,602
    10-18-2013, 01:57 AM Go to last post
  18. Idea-Red Mage Tank

    Let me start by saying, before the flame, that it seems like square has shifted away from the support class. Thus the jack of all trades could do...

    Started by Dude‎, 10-16-2013 01:31 PM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,324
    10-18-2013, 01:17 AM Go to last post
  19. My Experience as a Warrior Tank in Coils

    Well I've gotten into a coils group, being brought in as a warrior tank, and well my healers haven't really complained about how hard it is to keep...

    Started by Damun‎, 10-16-2013 09:41 AM
    bahamut, binding, coils, mt, warrior 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 12,178
    10-17-2013, 09:25 PM Go to last post
  20. XIV WAR Tanking - Baseline Mitigation and PLD comparison

    There has been a lot of stuff flying around after YoshiP’s semi dismissive “L2P WAR” answer during the live letter (assuming it is was interpreted...

    Started by Hachiko‎, 10-03-2013 08:16 AM
    14 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 190
    • Views: 58,935
    10-17-2013, 06:08 PM Go to last post

Page 245 of 269 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread