Page 242 of 269 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast
Threads 4821 to 4840 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. So long Dark Light!

    Finally! I can turn my head again!

    Started by Sephirah‎, 10-23-2013 09:53 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 20,338
    10-29-2013, 03:51 AM Go to last post
  2. Tanks Blaming Healers

    We go in to the instance, first thing, the tank runs off before i am even half way trough casting prot and SS on them, they start taking heavy damage...

    Started by Seezur_Undies‎, 10-27-2013 05:17 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 10,610
    10-29-2013, 03:32 AM Go to last post
  3. First lvl 50 shield?

    Hi, I'm sorry if this is addressed somewhere but I could not find it. My good friend is a tank and using a lvl 48 shield and we cant seem to fin a...

    Started by Tinytoes‎, 10-28-2013 11:18 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,180
    10-29-2013, 02:45 AM Go to last post
  4. Help spending my Mythology Tomes.

    Here is my current homepage armor: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/my/ If it is messing up, I'm currently dull darklight with AF+1 chest...

    Started by wonka11‎, 10-16-2013 05:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,733
    10-29-2013, 01:00 AM Go to last post
  5. Ideas for Warrior Skill Changes

    Hey Everyone, Just wanted to share some ideas I had to help with scaling, seldom used skills, and class flavor. Please share your thoughts and I...

    Started by Einheri‎, 10-27-2013 02:45 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 5,552
    10-28-2013, 09:26 AM Go to last post
  6. Complete Comprehensive Warrior Guide that is actually good?

    I've seen a few warrior guides on here but nothing very "comprehensive" they all seem to be missing some key points. Could someone point me in the...

    Started by Nabian‎, 10-26-2013 01:07 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,247
    10-28-2013, 07:14 AM Go to last post
  7. PLD BiS (ACC Capped T5)

    Slot l Version -----l-------- Head l Allagan (T4) Stats w/HQ La Noscean Toast Body l Valor (825 Myth) ACC:481 ...

    Started by Gyith‎, 10-24-2013 06:34 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 16,878
    10-28-2013, 06:41 AM Go to last post
  8. Why is the WAR Relic so pathetic?

    For a weapon that's supposed to be the epitome of bad-assery, crafted by killing the legendary Primals I don't understand why they opted for this...

    Started by Garnatian‎, 10-25-2013 10:27 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 12,481
    10-28-2013, 05:50 AM Go to last post
  9. A possible change for warrior

    I was thinking today about how they might fix warrior. By no means am I a master at war as I'm only 37 so please fill in if you can. I love how...

    Started by Furyan‎, 09-26-2013 03:00 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,867
    10-27-2013, 03:07 PM Go to last post
  10. Provoke = Useless?

    No matter what I do, what mob I use it on whether it be my level, above me or even level 1. All I ever get when I use provoke is "Provoke (Full...

    Started by Xorn‎, 10-26-2013 04:07 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 12,977
    10-27-2013, 10:06 AM Go to last post
  11. What to spend myth tomes on PLD for coil

    So right now I have all of my attributes set to VIT, sittin at 5534 not in party with no buff. I have relic + 1 weapon/shield already. I can craft...

    Started by Kimura410‎, 10-27-2013 03:42 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,185
    10-27-2013, 07:48 AM Go to last post
  12. Paladin and Raise during combat.

    I think the Paladin job should be able to cast Raise during combat. There can be times when the healers are dead in an instance battle due to AOE...

    Started by Andrien‎, 10-23-2013 08:23 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 13,726
    10-27-2013, 07:39 AM Go to last post
  13. Confused about warrior gear

    Iv been reading the forums for an hour or so and i seem to be getting conflicting information. If any Warrior would like to help me out that...

    Started by Nine9lives‎, 10-26-2013 01:09 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,327
    10-27-2013, 07:28 AM Go to last post
  14. WAR Correct Stat build.

    I was running 1Str:2Dex for the longest time. It worked out pretty good, I was definitely able to keep hate without even losing it for more than a...

    Started by DartFx‎, 10-24-2013 09:57 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 13,067
    10-27-2013, 01:30 AM Go to last post
  15. Few questions

    I play a paladin, and I'd like to know a few things. First, one of my party members told me to stay still so I wouldn't slow the DPSes down. Would...

    Started by ErdrickLoto‎, 10-26-2013 08:05 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,183
    10-26-2013, 11:06 AM Go to last post
  16. Inner Beast Heal Supposed to be 300% But more like 50%

    I tested the healing to inner beast today after reading the description of absorbs 300% of damage dealt as hp. This is bs. My inner beast hit for 160...

    Started by mr_wazzabi‎, 10-26-2013 07:22 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,650
    10-26-2013, 09:45 AM Go to last post
  17. Question: as a PLD what should be melded into a rose gold ring?

    i have no idea about materia for any classes and i have looked quickly through recent posts to see if anythings there about materia. so what should i...

    Started by Crispyskin‎, 10-25-2013 11:23 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 7,162
    10-26-2013, 07:11 AM Go to last post
  18. WAR skill Inner Beast

    Hey all, I've noticed some inconsistency with Inner Beast. At times, it gives what looks like the 300% self-heal (didn't do actual math, it just...

    Started by Agmundr‎, 10-22-2013 10:58 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 7,483
    10-26-2013, 06:01 AM Go to last post
  19. Cant decide on next myth purchase, PLD

    I can get the gloves now. Dont think its worth getting the chest or legs since they drop in the early stages of coil 1/2.. especially chest from...

    Started by Abyssion‎, 10-24-2013 12:38 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,888
    10-26-2013, 03:43 AM Go to last post
  20. PLD, Suggest a gear upgrade path please

    Out of curiosity, what path do you guys suggest for upgrades? Current on Garuda's Gaze, DL Armor, HQ Militia Gaunts with +3det, +4crit, DL belt,...

    Started by TheGlow‎, 10-24-2013 03:20 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 7,691
    10-26-2013, 02:54 AM Go to last post

Page 242 of 269 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread