Page 238 of 269 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast
Threads 4741 to 4760 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Defense Stat Question

    Fellow Tanks, Currently my FC is in turn 4 of coil, today we noticed that seemingly I was taking more damage than our other pally yet the only...

    Started by Vinez‎, 11-09-2013 05:27 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,748
    11-10-2013, 03:46 AM Go to last post
  2. What I imagine Berserk Should be.

    Knowing that warriors are getting a fix in 2.1, i believe a change I would like to see in the skill Berserk would be something that works in sync...

    Started by Ouro‎, 11-07-2013 04:54 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,790
    11-10-2013, 02:33 AM Go to last post
  3. Another question on gear..!

    Hello fellow tanks, I've long lurked but finally decided to pop on with my current befuddlement hoping for a nudge in the right direction. I've...

    Started by Traek‎, 11-07-2013 10:06 AM
    gear, optimization, paladin
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,497
    11-10-2013, 02:17 AM Go to last post
  4. How to tank 10-12 minute WPSR's! (Youtube video)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HDAwGv89Pg&feature=youtu.be I made this guide for a reference point for tanks that want to start to get into...

    Started by ZeusLaser‎, 11-08-2013 11:34 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 8,460
    11-09-2013, 09:56 AM Go to last post
  5. Strange request but..

    can we get shinier warrior skills? Look at paladins they have holy pew pew beams and light emitting shock waves. Its a laser show! warriors just make...

    Started by FreyaCrescent‎, 11-08-2013 12:38 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,392
    11-09-2013, 01:34 AM Go to last post
  6. It must be a sign...

    So I made the swap to PLD today and... Killed Ifrit for relic chain, won the weapon. Killed Garuda for relic chain, won the weapon. Killed...

    Started by Phreak‎, 11-07-2013 07:04 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 5,493
    11-09-2013, 01:10 AM Go to last post
  7. PLD going WAR instead

    I've been working on a PLD for a while and got mine up to about 34, but I've been thinking about dropping that and starting on a MRD/WAR instead. Can...

    Started by Akuha‎, 11-08-2013 09:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,959
    11-08-2013, 11:05 PM Go to last post
  8. Overview and Analysis of Warriors

    So I've been playing Warrior since release and find them to be extremely fun. I think as it stands they aren't a terrible tank, but when compared to...

    Started by Drachmah‎, 11-08-2013 10:01 AM
    4 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,608
    11-08-2013, 04:37 PM Go to last post
  9. Warrior gear am I doing it right?

    Is my gear ok? Not sure what im doing lol I just learned about crafting and melding from a fellow guildy who hooked me up with gear. What do I do...

    Started by FreyaCrescent‎, 11-08-2013 08:30 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,514
    11-08-2013, 08:30 AM Go to last post
  10. War- Str vs Vit?

    Hey guys! I'm about to get my war to 50 and wondering about whether or not to go full STR or VIT. With STR it's easier to hold aggro, and with a War...

    Started by GodKiller‎, 11-05-2013 01:04 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 9,116
    11-08-2013, 05:39 AM Go to last post
  11. Militia Trousers Materia cap?

    what is it?

    Started by Tzukuma‎, 11-07-2013 06:30 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,920
    11-08-2013, 01:46 AM Go to last post
  12. Dex/Str/vit what they do

    Ok tired of seeing people with ridiculous ideas of what stats do. Stats have thresholds u have to reach before you get X% bonus from them we have a...

    Started by FreyaCrescent‎, 11-07-2013 07:59 AM
    attributes, dex, stats, str, vit
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,522
    11-08-2013, 12:49 AM Go to last post
  13. Cross Hot Bar Set-Up help

    Hi guys, I have little to no problems doing anything and everything with a PLD with a single X-HB and a couple overflows on a second. I am...

    Started by Ehayte‎, 11-06-2013 12:12 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 5,125
    11-08-2013, 12:26 AM Go to last post
  14. Tank mentality.

    It seems like every third tank I play with is just a complete d-bag. My friends say they run into a lot of tanks with really bad attitudes as well....

    Started by Meta-Flare‎, 10-13-2013 04:06 PM
    24 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 24
    3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 237
    • Views: 67,299
    11-08-2013, 12:16 AM Go to last post
  15. Gladiator tanking in dungeons losing enmity

    Hello all I have a gladiator lvl 26 and just started tanking in dungeons. Yesterday I was with a lancer, conjurer and an archer. I kept losing...

    Started by NoRyoKu‎, 11-07-2013 12:11 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,588
    11-07-2013, 10:44 PM Go to last post
  16. Most Enmity per cooldown

    1. Shield Lob 2. Non Combo'd RoH 3. Flash Which one generates the most per use on a single target?

    Started by Soulburn32‎, 11-06-2013 12:29 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,954
    11-07-2013, 08:11 PM Go to last post
  17. Block % per strength threshold values

    Does anyone know the exact strength requirements for every block % from 20-30% with relic +1? Thanks in advance. (If it matters, I'm trying to...

    Started by Yunnie‎, 11-07-2013 11:28 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,190
    11-07-2013, 03:17 PM Go to last post
  18. str tank?

    Some people use strength for aggro so if i put my points into str what kind of accessorys of darklight gear would i need to get? Erring of maimng...

    Started by AstralProjection‎, 11-07-2013 08:56 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,063
    11-07-2013, 09:58 AM Go to last post
  19. Wanderer's Palace Warrior Speedrun

    This is the Information collected from me going from total noob to a sub 15 minutes speed run. Many times on my server (Sargatanas) I've been told...

    Started by Perpixel‎, 11-06-2013 02:33 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 7,235
    11-07-2013, 04:19 AM Go to last post
  20. Gryphonskin Ring

    I read you can meld up to 5 materia onto an item. If this applies to all items, what are the caps for stats on this one? Could you meld a Vit4 Parry4...

    Started by Makado‎, 11-07-2013 03:04 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,664
    11-07-2013, 04:05 AM Go to last post

Page 238 of 269 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread