Page 237 of 269 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast
Threads 4721 to 4740 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,902
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Help with the level 15 gld quest.

    So i'm not sure where i'm going wrong and i've searched on the forums and google for everything i can think of. my level 15 glad quest wont start...

    Started by BhmAtrix‎, 11-14-2013 04:15 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,854
    11-14-2013, 11:04 PM Go to last post
  2. So something weird happened this morning...

    Never mind

    Started by Phreak‎, 11-14-2013 08:21 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,718
    11-14-2013, 08:39 PM Go to last post
  3. War tanking tips on Cad

    Hi everyone, just got my war coil ready and freaking love it. I would like some advice from fellow war tanks in tanking caduceus, I've beaten it as...

    Started by Caar‎, 11-07-2013 02:33 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 47
    • Views: 12,745
    11-14-2013, 06:26 AM Go to last post
  4. Warrior's What Gear Do You Wear?

    So I'm currently tanking coil as PLD/WAR I have a mix of Allagan/Myth gear typically I run my WAR full VIT with full Tank gear, he is sitting at 8202...

    Started by Ipkonfig‎, 11-13-2013 11:45 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,065
    11-14-2013, 01:51 AM Go to last post
  5. Ifrit Weapon

    How many times did it take you to get your Ifrit weapon? Seems like Codex, Bow, and Cane come up frequently. Here is my bad luck so far. Doesn't...

    Started by DaPorkChop‎, 11-12-2013 05:18 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,714
    11-14-2013, 01:19 AM Go to last post
  6. the devs should be more open with the upcoming changes for warriors

    its been a couple weeks since they announced that warriors are getting a buff in 2.1, but i cant help but feel uneasy about what they're going to do....

    Started by GoMagikarp‎, 11-09-2013 04:54 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 7,956
    11-14-2013, 12:27 AM Go to last post
  7. Best race and stat questions

    Myth ring vs gryphon skin ring Also value of crit vs determination- Crit is such a huge upgrade for all other classes is it truly ranked so low...

    Started by GarbageNinga‎, 11-12-2013 04:36 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,950
    11-13-2013, 07:46 PM Go to last post
  8. +1 relic weakest upgrade for tanks?

    So i just read a post in dungeon section where a healer was saying that his tank was geared because he has full dl and +1 relic. I am thinking to...

    Started by wlakiz‎, 11-08-2013 06:32 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 59
    • Views: 19,710
    11-13-2013, 04:59 PM Go to last post
  9. Any near iLVL90 WARs here? How is it?

    As we've seen with certain classes, gear scaling really changes how the classes can play, their relative DPS towards each other, and how good they...

    Started by Sleigh‎, 11-12-2013 03:13 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,897
    11-13-2013, 08:55 AM Go to last post
  10. The Tank DPS Thread

    There is a pretty ongoing debate regarding tank DPS, so I wanted to create a thread with actual player parses. This thread is purely for science and...

    Started by Gorehound‎, 11-09-2013 01:51 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,154
    11-13-2013, 07:16 AM Go to last post
  11. Grand Company Tanking Equipment beyond lvl 40 (and before AF)

    I have a quick question for the forum. I am currently a lvl 43 PLD. I had been using my GC (Immortal Flames) armor and weapons as much as possible...

    Started by Merovingian1‎, 11-11-2013 11:25 PM
    armor stats, flame sergeant's tabard, grand company gear, paladin equipment, tanking enmity
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,531
    11-12-2013, 01:23 PM Go to last post
  12. What food do you use on raids?

    Topic says it all

    Started by Sab‎, 11-11-2013 04:36 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,045
    11-12-2013, 06:29 AM Go to last post
  13. DEX with War

    So, my question is: the dex(with war) is useful or not? I know it could be a hard question to answer to, but i have a big doubt. I'm a lv 50 war, and...

    Started by Riyos‎, 11-08-2013 10:41 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 7,977
    11-12-2013, 04:07 AM Go to last post
  14. Uses for Holmgang

    Pudding in WP. Anyone found any other decent uses for it?

    Started by ExarKun007‎, 11-09-2013 03:19 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 6,829
    11-12-2013, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  15. Anyone Else Waiting on 2.1?

    I am totally infatuated with my WAR. I love the mechanics, the animations, the armor look, the feel of the class, and the damage. I am feeling...

    Started by Ehayte‎, 11-09-2013 12:29 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 6,154
    11-11-2013, 11:36 PM Go to last post
  16. spamming flash?

    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

    Started by Denver_Max‎, 11-03-2013 01:45 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 13,304
    11-11-2013, 02:17 PM Go to last post
  17. What to meld on HQ Heavy Darksteel?

    It took me a lot of thought but I finally bought myself a pair of HQ Heavy Darksteel armor and flanchord. I have an idea of what to meld but just...

    Started by Raven19x‎, 11-10-2013 01:33 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,233
    11-11-2013, 11:37 AM Go to last post
  18. For all my Wars with 7900 hp or more

    This is for All my HARDCORE Diehard Wars. Recently, I have done a ton of number crunching. Considered every piece of gear I could find. It seems the...

    Started by Utun‎, 11-11-2013 09:29 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,291
    11-11-2013, 09:33 AM Go to last post
  19. Tanking as War endgame assistance plz?

    So i jumped on my war which was 50 from 1.0 and thought i would try tanking in 2.0. We all know steel cyclone is trash so thats no longer a viable...

    Started by Mikai‎, 11-10-2013 03:38 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,127
    11-11-2013, 03:08 AM Go to last post
  20. Best Skills Rotation for PLD Speed Run WP?

    Anyone find a best Rotation to keep a lot of mob focus on you only? I heard just spam Flash, CoS and Spirit Within when off cool down, then Riot...

    Started by Zaiken‎, 11-07-2013 08:21 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 9,031
    11-10-2013, 03:35 PM Go to last post

Page 237 of 269 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread