Page 236 of 269 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Threads 4701 to 4720 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Environment interaction

    Dear tanks (and to some extent, healers) Please let the environment interaction (the trivial things) like picking up key item, opening door or...

    Started by rina_inverse‎, 11-17-2013 07:32 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,913
    11-18-2013, 07:31 AM Go to last post
  2. idea for warrior improvements

    I love the fact that warrior is a soak tank, its much more amusing to me than pld, anyways my idea is with rumors I' heard that the healing buff from...

    Started by HeathcliffMomochi‎, 11-15-2013 10:11 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 5,932
    11-18-2013, 04:06 AM Go to last post
  3. Non OP Warrior fixes

    My Warrior Fix: after playing warrior through main story and doing some end game content I have come up with what I think would be good non OP...

    Started by SpinOff‎, 11-16-2013 01:18 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 4,930
    11-17-2013, 10:42 PM Go to last post
  4. GLD as Tank 30+

    Thoughts & personal experience playing as a GLD tank 30+. I'm doing some research & aiming to see if GLD can tank post 30, especially story...

    Started by Rowan_Moonkeeper‎, 09-29-2013 07:27 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,741
    11-17-2013, 10:38 PM Go to last post
  5. Warrior Abilitiy - Red Mist

    Healing/Mitigation wise WAR already has a great concept that just needs to be improved upon. Self-overhealing mitigation is the way to go I think. ...

    Started by Hekmatyar-Koko‎, 11-16-2013 10:08 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 5,353
    11-17-2013, 07:02 PM Go to last post
  6. How Often Do You Use Tank Limit Break?

    This is a small poll of sorts. How many of you get a chance to use the Tank limit break in a party setting? Has your party generally agreed...

    Started by Fiosha_Maureiba‎, 11-15-2013 03:54 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    battle system, limit break, tank, tank limit break
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 11,133
    11-17-2013, 04:54 PM Go to last post
  7. How To Deal With The Over Zealous BLM(Low Lvl Tanking)

    Hey guys, new to tanking in this game. I've been progressing pretty well with my GLD. Only times I ever have issues holding hate is when a BLM, sorry...

    Started by Karnage720‎, 11-17-2013 09:39 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,610
    11-17-2013, 04:25 PM Go to last post
  8. Provoke question

    Leveling a tank character and I have a question about provoke. From what I've read it's top emnity +1 but in my experience that's not the case. ...

    Started by Deceptus‎, 11-17-2013 02:35 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,915
    11-17-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  9. TITAN HM hit box (circle) issues.

    Hi folks. We were doing titan yesterday and our tank (PLD) had an issue where Titan kept on moving forward encroaching on him to the point where our...

    Started by ZoroRoro‎, 11-08-2013 12:41 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,551
    11-16-2013, 06:02 PM Go to last post
  10. Garuda Requirements

    I want to do Garuda HM but I know my gear isn't quite up to par yet. How much gear do I need to be acceptable for these runs?

    Started by Svarozic‎, 11-16-2013 02:14 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    garuda, gear, warrior
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,119
    11-16-2013, 01:24 PM Go to last post
  11. New ability proposal: Borrowed Time

    Hi, Today I was thinking a bit about ways to un-suck WAR (I know developers are working on it already for 2.1) and came up with an idea for a new...

    Started by Zirael_Foxfire‎, 11-14-2013 09:20 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 6,505
    11-16-2013, 06:20 AM Go to last post
  12. How/Where I learned to Tank

    In previous MMOs, I have always played a healing class, but with FFXIV I decided to go Warrior Tank. In general, I thought tanking was easy from...

    Started by Grogin‎, 11-15-2013 12:12 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,562
    11-16-2013, 04:29 AM Go to last post
  13. Healing, Aggro, and Max Health

    If I have 750/1000 HP and I get hit with a heal that would have healed me 500 (had I the HP pool) how much aggro would the healer get? 250 points...

    Started by Jubez187‎, 11-10-2013 12:39 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,686
    11-15-2013, 11:35 PM Go to last post
  14. What to expect when playing the Tank role and what other players expect from you!

    What to expect when starting to play the tank role in MMO's And what players will expect from you when playing the tank role Tips on making it...

    Started by ZeusLaser‎, 11-13-2013 08:12 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,942
    11-15-2013, 11:24 PM Go to last post
  15. The issue with bards/blms

    I hate to tank in a party with only 2 bards/blm as DPS.This is the worst scenario combination.With other DPS classes I never have any problems....

    Started by Ran1880‎, 11-14-2013 06:42 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 8,195
    11-15-2013, 07:30 PM Go to last post
  16. Paladin is the better tank, but Warrior is the better class

    My perception on Paladin vs Warrior Cross class abilities Paladin's choices are non-choices. If you've leveled both your subs (WHM and MRD),...

    Started by Steeled‎, 11-12-2013 08:11 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 14,516
    11-15-2013, 03:11 PM Go to last post
  17. Enmity with Skills and Stances

    I want to for certain understand exactly what my skills do mathematically, and know how they are enhanced from different stat points. Defiance and...

    Started by ZDamned‎, 11-15-2013 05:18 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,829
    11-15-2013, 06:01 AM Go to last post
  18. Could MRD Possible Be The Best Melee DPS Class ? (Theory Crathing)

    Ok, So before you guys start calling me crazy I want you to hear me out. I've been doing some testing and it seems Marauders are capable of doing...

    Started by OmegaSinX‎, 11-13-2013 05:01 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    • Replies: 95
    • Views: 25,584
    11-15-2013, 04:32 AM Go to last post
  19. Warrior Gear, What to start getting?

    Hey guys, I'm looking for some help on gearing my warrior. Been looking around on the forums trying to find some information about what I should...

    Started by Ranaan‎, 11-12-2013 02:53 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,097
    11-15-2013, 02:50 AM Go to last post
  20. Shield Oath Broken/Bugged?

    Hi guys, Yesterday I was doing a couple of Titan runs. I had shield oath on but for some reason the game wasn't registering that i had it on or...

    Started by Tat_Alaskar‎, 11-14-2013 01:45 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,675
    11-15-2013, 12:08 AM Go to last post

Page 236 of 269 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread