Page 235 of 269 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast
Threads 4681 to 4700 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Stat allocation...

    So, ive been googling info on how to allocate stats as PLD, but the internet seems to be pretty mixed on what the right way to allocate stat is for...

    Started by Seaside8‎, 11-20-2013 06:42 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,354
    11-20-2013, 04:26 PM Go to last post
  2. "Don't tell me how to do my job"

    Just a public service announcement for the tanks out there. Yes, your job is important, it's difficult and often stressful. It doesn't make you...

    Started by RyuujinZERO‎, 11-07-2013 08:39 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 59
    • Views: 18,302
    11-20-2013, 03:34 PM Go to last post
  3. Determination Clarification

    So I have read 2 different descriptions of determination; one saying it affects the amount of HP restored by healing spells, and one saying it...

    Started by Glacialeye‎, 11-20-2013 12:04 PM
    determination, heal
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,919
    11-20-2013, 02:39 PM Go to last post
  4. What is the Underlying Issue about Warrior?

    Hello everyone, first time posting here and I thought I would give my opinion on this hot topic of Warrior issues. First I would like to see if I...

    Started by Mitigation‎, 11-19-2013 04:32 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 4,917
    11-20-2013, 10:49 AM Go to last post
  5. What scales flash?

    I seem to be having problem with aoe aggro - mainly when I have a trigger happy BLM that just spams aoe spells. Luckily, I dont have any problem...

    Started by Seaside8‎, 11-19-2013 10:51 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,070
    11-20-2013, 10:44 AM Go to last post
  6. Confused by Inner Beast

    Tried to search for something about this but didn't see anything. Decided to add War to my list of jobs to level and finally got inner beast. So if...

    Started by Virin‎, 11-20-2013 09:55 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,169
    11-20-2013, 10:42 AM Go to last post
  7. Question about paladin 2 star

    Hi! I have tried to look and failed horribly about the best 2 star gear for a pally. I made my brother pants and put good materia in them. Is the...

    Started by Tinytoes‎, 11-20-2013 09:03 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,378
    11-20-2013, 09:03 AM Go to last post
  8. counting

    i have played a tank since WOW:BC, rift, tera, neverwinter and the list go on. i started as a bard first and now im rolling a tank this time and...

    Started by teknotaz‎, 11-20-2013 05:50 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,071
    11-20-2013, 06:54 AM Go to last post
  9. Paladin BiS list?

    What is the BiS slot list for Paladin that minimizes Parry so that you only reach the 482 cap for all turns of BC. I have 900 myth to spend on and...

    Started by misterrpg‎, 11-19-2013 11:42 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 12,781
    11-20-2013, 02:16 AM Go to last post
  10. Accessories

    What's the stats caps on Rose Gold stuff and Gryphonskin stuff (HQ)? What are the ups and downs of each one? Would you replace a 5 melded one with...

    Started by Makado‎, 11-20-2013 12:23 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,649
    11-20-2013, 02:10 AM Go to last post
  11. FC Training

    Hi Guys, I consider myself an above average player, I don't play a TON, but I was able to survive Titan on my first try while DPSing on WAR, etc....

    Started by Ehayte‎, 11-16-2013 02:11 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 5,294
    11-20-2013, 12:39 AM Go to last post
  12. Players with WAR and PLD at 50

    I'm still new to the game. I have 50WAR with Bravura a few DL pieces and 600 Myth tomes. My plan was to finish lvling PLD (34atm) then dump my Myth...

    Started by SirTaint‎, 11-19-2013 08:58 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,334
    11-19-2013, 08:40 PM Go to last post
  13. WP Single Target and AOE DPS Enmity Problems

    When I do WP in the DF, I sometimes get 1 DPS that likes to focus on single target damage and another DPS that likes to do AOE damage. Sometimes I...

    Started by xRitzx‎, 11-19-2013 02:56 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,988
    11-19-2013, 07:42 PM Go to last post
  14. Warrior idea hear me out.

    Simple idea maybe not for dev but ya know... How about a health shield that forms after a heal on warrior. Either It applies a hp shield that has to...

    Started by FreyaCrescent‎, 11-19-2013 12:49 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,258
    11-19-2013, 01:05 PM Go to last post
  15. 15 second storms eye doesn't make sense.

    Am I the only one that thinks it doesn't make sense? With it being 15 seconds, it means you have to use this combo with every other combo you do. Not...

    Started by Genesiser‎, 11-19-2013 12:23 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,000
    11-19-2013, 11:43 AM Go to last post
  16. Warrior tanked turn 5 baby

    And people say we can't tank. Hah. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMYvBv9JJQ0&feature=youtu.be

    Started by HeavensCalamity‎, 11-16-2013 01:19 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 56
    • Views: 18,271
    11-19-2013, 10:35 AM Go to last post
  17. Do some healers generate more threat?

    In some duty finder groups, I find healer threat to be insignificant. In others, I'm constantly fighting to hold adds off of the healer. Do some...

    Started by MisenPlace‎, 11-14-2013 07:49 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 8,151
    11-19-2013, 07:57 AM Go to last post
  18. The real reason why PLD is better than WAR...

    ... because we look fabulous.

    Started by Garnatian‎, 11-19-2013 07:16 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,456
    11-19-2013, 07:50 AM Go to last post
  19. Experienced paladins on large mobs/spamming flash

    I want to know what other progressed paladins are doing to keep hate of 6 or more mobs. Such as during your WP speed runs or in the beginning of Turn...

    Started by Kimura410‎, 11-19-2013 02:11 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,513
    11-19-2013, 05:07 AM Go to last post
  20. PLD tips

    Hi all, relatively new to 50 (primarily just helping others in my FC out with lower lvl dungeons and stuff atm, and I'm at, story-wise, the Plan...

    Started by Vestrivan‎, 11-14-2013 02:44 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,844
    11-19-2013, 04:23 AM Go to last post

Page 235 of 269 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread