Page 233 of 269 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast
Threads 4641 to 4660 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. WAR AF+1 or relic or w/e the cool kids call it these days....

    About to start spending myth tomes on gear.... Is there a priority, because I really want to get out of this chesticle piece DL.

    Started by C-croft‎, 11-23-2013 02:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,155
    11-24-2013, 03:24 PM Go to last post
  2. Would it be possible to Tie Warrior Wrath to Damage Taken?

    A little late, considering 2.1 is just around the corner, but... The Self Heal aspect of Warrior is so much fun to play, but it doesn't scale to...

    Started by Judge_Xero‎, 11-24-2013 02:18 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,053
    11-24-2013, 01:17 PM Go to last post
  3. WAR Issues left unaddressed.

    The proposed changes to WAR look OK. I'm not a huge fan of the change in tanking style from a health-tap style to mitigation, but I think the changes...

    Started by Paikis‎, 11-21-2013 05:37 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 37
    • Views: 8,989
    11-24-2013, 11:21 AM Go to last post
  4. Warrior Tanking Help

    Are there any detailed guides around for playing as MRD/WAR? Can't seem to find one that covers the basics and finer points of the class/job....

    Started by Akuha‎, 11-23-2013 11:16 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,810
    11-24-2013, 09:05 AM Go to last post
  5. so war becoming like pld...

    so I read that WAR are becoming like PLD in terms of midigation... does that mean they are removing the HP buff to defiance? the reason I ask,...

    Started by Yunnie‎, 11-22-2013 12:32 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 5,104
    11-24-2013, 08:34 AM Go to last post
  6. Stop crying for war changes.

    Hello everybody! I create this post cause im tired of that PLD who says: " why SE changes warrior and dont do nothing with paladins?" Omg really?...

    Started by jgg1988‎, 11-23-2013 08:53 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,550
    11-24-2013, 08:16 AM Go to last post
  7. Warrior Relic Weapon Issue With Stats

    Is anyone else in the least bit curious why our relic weapon has skill speed on it instead of accuracy? Yes, this is a bit of a rant but I'm tired of...

    Started by Jabber25‎, 11-22-2013 08:36 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 7,915
    11-23-2013, 11:36 PM Go to last post
  8. Should they really be thinking about making another Tank job?

    Taking in the latest changes into account, they don't seem capable of balancing around different Tank paradigms and any/all Tanks will simply...

    Started by Garnatian‎, 11-22-2013 04:49 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 7,339
    11-23-2013, 09:52 PM Go to last post
  9. Does Fight or Flight improve Flash?

    I only ask because I was told that flash scales with dmg modifiers such as weapon damage and STR.

    Started by Seaside8‎, 11-22-2013 10:16 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,773
    11-23-2013, 08:42 PM Go to last post
  10. Block Rate vs Block Strength

    I haven't been able to find the answer to this while searching and almost all tanks, not counting end game, have all different types of shields. So...

    Started by Karnage720‎, 11-22-2013 12:33 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,362
    11-23-2013, 09:10 AM Go to last post
  11. Additional Changes to Overpower and Steel-Cyclone

    What I propose boils down to two thing: Change Overpower - Heavy Swing > Overpower = 1 Stack of Wrath - Lower TP to 110 I'm thankful for the...

    Started by Renarudo‎, 11-22-2013 09:25 PM
    overpower, steel cyclone, war, warrior, wrath
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,912
    11-23-2013, 07:02 AM Go to last post
  12. Why all the whining?

    I recently left a popular mmo thats been butchered because of whiners to come here and frankly I'm a little concerned. Looking through the forums I...

    Started by Vonericson‎, 11-22-2013 03:00 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 4,609
    11-23-2013, 04:31 AM Go to last post
  13. Link to Warrior Changes

    In the Live letter, they said they released the Warrior changes early. I have not been able to find this posting. Would someone who knows where the...

    Started by Grogin‎, 11-23-2013 02:57 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,682
    11-23-2013, 04:17 AM Go to last post
  14. a WAR thread, but not "that" one

    ey sup im thinking to play a new character, this time as a MRD this screenshot here makes me wanna do it (sup hilde, nice one you got there)...

    Started by DeeJayImut‎, 11-22-2013 01:26 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,500
    11-22-2013, 05:10 PM Go to last post
  15. Should I bother spending Myth on Paladin?

    I was about to spend myth tomestones on some AF +1 next week. Decided to build enough to get the chestpiece to somewhat skip the tin-kitty Darklight...

    Started by Krystalynn‎, 11-22-2013 11:49 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,407
    11-22-2013, 03:41 PM Go to last post
  16. Yes, another one about WAR changes.

    If you're saying to yourself "What was the point of leveling and gearing out my Paladin when Warriors are totes gonna be better now?", then you...

    Started by Koval‎, 11-22-2013 04:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    use existing threads
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,763
    11-22-2013, 11:06 AM Go to last post
  17. Stats, Caps and Gear optimization for WAR.

    I decided to take my post about stats and gear in another thread and post a greatly enhanced version of it to discuss it. This is my current opinion,...

    Started by Kaalan‎, 10-02-2013 11:59 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 69
    • Views: 41,127
    11-22-2013, 08:54 AM Go to last post
  18. Need Melding Advice for Paladin

    I'm looking to buy the Valor Boots and Gloves as my next myth tome purchase, but I realize that using Hoplite pants is going to really hurt my...

    Started by Leon_Aerhart‎, 11-22-2013 07:15 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,196
    11-22-2013, 08:24 AM Go to last post
  19. Red Mage as possible new tank class

    So I was thinking about new classes that could be added and Red Mage was the first that came to mind for me (I love their look and really liked them...

    Started by TouchandFeel‎, 09-21-2013 06:20 AM
    13 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 13
    • Replies: 126
    • Views: 57,498
    11-22-2013, 08:21 AM Go to last post
  20. So what exactly IS the issue with Warrior?

    Hey all, Leveling my WAR and already got PLD at level 50 and I'm failing to see what the issue is. This is probably due to the fact I haven't done...

    Started by KrenianKandos‎, 11-15-2013 11:51 PM
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 11
    • Replies: 105
    • Views: 26,004
    11-22-2013, 07:17 AM Go to last post

Page 233 of 269 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread