Page 231 of 269 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast
Threads 4601 to 4620 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Paladin Gear Upgrades - Coil T4 - accurancy - hate

    Hello, i'm not experienced hence i ask your advice - which is much appreciated. Generally speaking i had some upgrades from lvl 90 items - boots...

    Started by Simos‎, 12-02-2013 05:15 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,686
    12-04-2013, 04:28 AM Go to last post
  2. WAR buff worries for PLD

    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;

    Started by Denver_Max‎, 12-02-2013 12:24 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    4 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 7,473
    12-03-2013, 04:46 PM Go to last post
  3. Concerning Overpower.

    If there's one thing I detest as a Warrior is the necessary use of Flash to better control crowds in conjunction with the costly Overpower. It's a...

    Started by CrimsonThunder‎, 12-02-2013 12:55 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,012
    12-03-2013, 03:06 PM Go to last post
  4. My shiney new Warrior

    Coil tanking Paladin here... finally got my warrior to 50. Equipping my Darklight and Allagan with a crap i55 axe was fun, lol. Gotta say despite...

    Started by Zoomie‎, 12-01-2013 06:13 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 4,992
    12-03-2013, 05:54 AM Go to last post
  5. BiS Paladin set Solver

    Hi there, I also made BiS solvers for… Dragoon: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/117600-BiS-Dragoon-set-Solver...

    Started by Zigkid3‎, 11-25-2013 04:46 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,899
    12-02-2013, 11:53 PM Go to last post
  6. Is Mailbreaker a good holdover until Garuda's Gaze/Curtana?

    Subject says it all.

    Started by Hayward‎, 11-27-2013 03:30 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,155
    12-01-2013, 10:36 PM Go to last post
  7. need tips on how to WP SR correctly, main issue MP

    well im geared up for WP SR's but im having problem my main is bard and alot of tanks i play with dont need ballad now when i do SR's as my...

    Started by gant2k1‎, 11-29-2013 12:16 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,980
    12-01-2013, 04:14 PM Go to last post
  8. curtana + 1 or i90 body first?

    which would you do first curtana +1 or i90 body? right now i have i70 body and i70 legs

    Started by gant2k1‎, 11-28-2013 03:15 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 6,203
    12-01-2013, 12:23 PM Go to last post
  9. Gryphon ACC for PLD and WAR; use 2 Parry III or 2 DET III?

    I'm trying to meld a bunch of ACC to use on my WAR and PLD, I'm Thinking starting with a VIT IV, and putting either 2 Parry III or 2 DET III, then...

    Started by TaalAzura‎, 11-29-2013 03:51 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,328
    12-01-2013, 01:44 AM Go to last post
  10. A newbie tank looking for some advice

    I've been playing for a while as caster types, but I wanna start working on my GLD. I played the first dungeon, but I'm having some trouble getting a...

    Started by Azrik‎, 11-27-2013 05:30 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,967
    12-01-2013, 01:38 AM Go to last post
  11. Why hasn't SE buffed Warriors already.

    Its pretty much a consensus that they are a fairly weak tank class. Most serious raiders saw that in late august, and SE even officially said it...

    Started by Squa‎, 11-30-2013 03:12 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,956
    11-30-2013, 08:47 PM Go to last post
  12. In need of War BiS list

    As the title goes, I dont know if it was confirmed or not for 2.1 if the weapons or the armors Ilvl will change. I looked through the previous posts...

    Started by Strifin‎, 11-29-2013 02:55 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,673
    11-30-2013, 11:15 AM Go to last post
  13. A plea to reconsider Inner Beast changes

    Now I'd like to preempt this by saying I'm happy WAR is getting some love. It's always been and always will be my main. It's had some pretty glaring...

    Started by Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam‎, 11-21-2013 10:23 PM
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 14
    3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 134
    • Views: 30,336
    11-29-2013, 06:12 PM Go to last post
  14. LF Warrior guide/BiS

    Hey guys n' gals... I'm looking for a comprehensive warrior guide and BiS list. There seems to be huge amounts of information on paladin tanking,...

    Started by Zoomie‎, 11-28-2013 09:59 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 7,020
    11-29-2013, 05:20 PM Go to last post
  15. suggestion about shield swipe (pld)

    please give shield swipe an enmity bonus increase, as well as removing it from the GCD. I haven't used it AT ALL since I got it, quite frankly...

    Started by SkyfangRauss‎, 11-27-2013 01:04 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 7,668
    11-29-2013, 03:51 PM Go to last post
  16. THE SHIELD

    oMG war in 2.1 will be MT ??? MR.happy say : war will be so good may go to MT ???? good... i know no one know everything , he say BLM is better...

    Started by Vamp007‎, 11-24-2013 03:02 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,747
    11-29-2013, 08:16 AM Go to last post
  17. War Build > STR or VIT

    Did you Know you're on the french part of the forum ? I think War can be play 1/3 str 2/3 vit (that I play) or 1/2 str 1/2 vit or 2/3 str 1/3 vit....

    Started by MerleFanel‎, 11-05-2013 02:37 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 12,870
    11-29-2013, 03:21 AM Go to last post
  18. Enmity list and subtargeting, glitched?

    (Now with images!) One little thing I've always wondered about while tanking is the enmity list in the party list. It's accurate and lovely, but...

    Started by Steeled‎, 11-26-2013 10:18 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 8,164
    11-28-2013, 06:45 PM Go to last post
  19. New Tank Idea (Form Shifting).

    I was thinking lately how maybe we need more tanks in this game to drum up more excitement for the role. Now, I don't expect everyone to totally...

    Started by Brady672‎, 11-27-2013 12:03 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,338
    11-28-2013, 01:42 PM Go to last post
  20. I will miss you Inner Beast - Solo WP 1st Boss

    Yo i always felt like Warrior must be fun so after i geared my Monk i tried a Warrior and yeah he always was fun no matter what. And i do agree with...

    Started by Kijimea‎, 11-25-2013 10:18 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 7,058
    11-28-2013, 12:10 AM Go to last post

Page 231 of 269 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread