Page 230 of 269 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 ... LastLast
Threads 4581 to 4600 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Warrior Full DPS Rotation?

    Trying to maximize dps on Twintania as a Warrior. Can't seem to find any guides for a Warrior DPS rotation. Anyone care to share theirs please?

    Started by Asirae‎, 11-24-2013 05:10 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 50
    • Views: 16,486
    12-06-2013, 09:45 PM Go to last post
  2. Paladin Cross/Class skill changes please

    As many people have noticed Paladins have some of the worst cross class skills imaginable. As such I thought of what skills/skill changes I'd like to...

    Started by Taj‎, 12-02-2013 11:40 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    archetype, holy, paladin, support, tanking
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 13,285
    12-06-2013, 01:13 PM Go to last post
  3. Warrior : Unchained skill

    Whens the best time to use it?

    Started by ItsMeSnakes‎, 12-05-2013 01:41 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 9,359
    12-06-2013, 12:04 PM Go to last post
  4. Future Jobs branching from Tank Classes

    When I first found out about how the Arcanist class could branch off into two job classes(Summoner and Scholar) I was surprised and excited for the...

    Started by FallenWings‎, 12-02-2013 09:16 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    darknight, jobs, samurai, tanks 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 7,634
    12-06-2013, 11:33 AM Go to last post
  5. Anyone see this yet? 2 WAR Coil T5

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oz5gLGvskI I apologize in advance if it's been tagged before, but thought I post it here. JP Server, but still......

    Started by Vactus‎, 11-28-2013 11:49 AM
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 14
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 134
    • Views: 27,014
    12-06-2013, 07:38 AM Go to last post
  6. So if WAR is going to tank as good as PLD...

    Is PLD going to DPS as good as WAR? Also, will PLD get something to compete with Overpower? Flash is boring, give us something more interesting to...

    Started by Kamek‎, 12-04-2013 05:28 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 6,198
    12-06-2013, 02:36 AM Go to last post
  7. Using Stoneskin as a paladin, should you have it?

    Check out my video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RRmyw_YWBY

    Started by ZeusLaser‎, 11-22-2013 05:00 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 9,973
    12-05-2013, 12:50 PM Go to last post
  8. Turn 2 guide, raiding simplified - tank PoV

    http://youtu.be/2lmnqxPzYGo

    Started by ZeusLaser‎, 12-05-2013 03:27 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,634
    12-05-2013, 12:43 PM Go to last post
  9. How bad was your first WP run?

    Just hit 50 with PLD last night, and wanted to run WP as a test to see how bad I will be. I had 3 DL accessories, AF1 gear, i55 weap, and i49(i...

    Started by dRqmist‎, 12-03-2013 12:29 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 8,311
    12-05-2013, 12:18 PM Go to last post
  10. DON"T DO IT !

    Okay I have played a Warrior since beta. These changes some are good and one really bad one. First I would like to start by saying if I wanted to...

    Started by YourAgSshouldBeDisplayed‎, 12-01-2013 04:56 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    ignore the troll
    • Replies: 80
    • Views: 28,455
    12-05-2013, 04:37 AM Go to last post
  11. 2.1 Steel Cyclone, Not Enough

    I have seen it posted/mentioned in other threads, and it is my personal thoughts that the Steel Cyclone buff still won't be enough to warrant much...

    Started by Traek‎, 11-27-2013 02:09 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    2.1, steel cyclone, warrior 2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 82
    • Views: 22,107
    12-05-2013, 02:10 AM Go to last post
  12. War Max Health With Full i90 and best Vit Food?

    Currently Im sitting close to 8.7k, but didn't know if it was possible to break into the 9ks with party buff. Anyone know the cap with current i90...

    Started by ZeroRains‎, 12-03-2013 09:28 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,314
    12-05-2013, 01:29 AM Go to last post
  13. Is it me? or has there been way too many "PLD reassurance" topics lately?

    Like the game can only have 1 awesome tank class, and 1 so-so sufficient tank class good for only dungeon runs and off-tanking. And since PLDs became...

    Started by Raze_Krauser‎, 12-05-2013 01:12 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,213
    12-05-2013, 01:21 AM Go to last post
  14. Threat rotation once I hit 50

    Hello all, I've been looking through the threads and couldn't seem to find a conclusive answer, so I figured I'd ask the tanking community what is...

    Started by MirielleLavandre‎, 12-02-2013 04:09 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 4,376
    12-04-2013, 08:21 PM Go to last post
  15. Storms Path, 10% Buff?

    How Does Storms Eye Buff Work? Is slashing considered the entire party's damage? or Just melee damage?

    Started by ZeroRains‎, 11-30-2013 02:12 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 5,034
    12-04-2013, 02:47 PM Go to last post
  16. Paladins want a dmg Aura

    I was thinking instead of flash and circle or scorn can you give paladins a dmg aura that increases enimity. Tanking dungeons gets boring real quick...

    Started by War-Lord‎, 11-30-2013 05:15 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 13,132
    12-04-2013, 01:38 PM Go to last post
  17. PC vs PS3 vs PS4

    Hi guys, Just saw on Target's website that they are shipping out PS4 copies of FFXIV:ARR on 12/31/13 (whhaaatt?!?? ikr?). Has there been any...

    Started by Ehayte‎, 12-03-2013 01:18 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 8,498
    12-04-2013, 11:01 AM Go to last post
  18. Warrior Enmity Buff

    Before I ask the question, I just want to say that I am not complaining about the buff - I'm just puzzled. With that said, do warriors really...

    Started by Seaside8‎, 12-02-2013 11:11 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,962
    12-04-2013, 07:42 AM Go to last post
  19. Accuracy for Tank gear?

    So, 2 weeks ago, I replaced my Darklite legs with Allagan pants/Hoplite Boots. My accuracy is WAY lower now, and I'm noticing that I miss a lot in...

    Started by ZDamned‎, 11-20-2013 01:55 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,140
    12-04-2013, 06:51 AM Go to last post
  20. Ps3 twintania main tank

    Cant delete thead please let it be.

    Started by Donironheart‎, 12-03-2013 11:37 PM
    ps3 main tanking
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,001
    12-04-2013, 06:13 AM Go to last post

Page 230 of 269 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread