Page 228 of 269 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast
Threads 4541 to 4560 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Mytho options for Paladin endgame

    Hey guys, I have about 477 Mythology tomestones remaining after +1-ing my brand new, shiny Holy Shield yesterday. After the next reset, I'd be...

    Started by juniglee‎, 10-14-2013 10:44 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 39,092
    12-14-2013, 11:03 AM Go to last post
  2. Samurai Skill Ideas (Unfinished)

    Updated still subject to change and still not totally refined. Please leave your suggestions and criticism. Swordsmen + Lancer (Tank) Slicing...

    Started by VoxInaBox‎, 12-14-2013 07:22 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,412
    12-14-2013, 07:22 AM Go to last post
  3. Turn 5 TP issues

    Hey guys, my coil group is currently progressing on turn 5 and we are doing well. however, i'm having some issues with tp as the main tank. I'm...

    Started by AzumaKun‎, 12-12-2013 02:26 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,734
    12-14-2013, 04:02 AM Go to last post
  4. Scared to tank lvl 50 dungeons

    Leveled up all the magic classes and next leveled a warrior for fun and a change of perspective. He's in full hoplite (from my healing runs) save a...

    Started by Deceptus‎, 12-12-2013 03:15 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 9,177
    12-14-2013, 02:44 AM Go to last post
  5. Cross class abilities

    K so I have a paladin. Um the cross class abilities will they ever be changed or even matter.... The white mage abilities for paladin are so...

    Started by Porie‎, 12-14-2013 01:15 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,693
    12-14-2013, 01:47 AM Go to last post
  6. EM Primals.

    So from the letters/interviews every week if we do all three em primals we will get to chose a ilvl 90 weapon. Now what i was wondering for pld, do...

    Started by Acala‎, 12-13-2013 11:34 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,724
    12-14-2013, 01:41 AM Go to last post
  7. Gryphonskin accessories, it is worth it for WAR in 2.1?

    Hi all, I just got my craft jobs to the point where I can HQ 2 stars and I was initially planning on crafting Gryphonskin accessories since I...

    Started by Shinkyo‎, 12-14-2013 12:45 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,436
    12-14-2013, 01:19 AM Go to last post
  8. Where to find Tier Charts

    So i often see the caps and tiers for tanks talked about but never have actually seen one of these charts. Anyone got a good link? I googled this and...

    Started by Kimura410‎, 12-13-2013 04:54 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,593
    12-13-2013, 11:42 PM Go to last post
  9. New Warrior 2.1 Rotation

    So, with the Warrior skills changing round, Lets speculate on which rotation would be optimal. Abreviations/Terms: Start of Pull = Heavy Swing >...

    Started by ZDamned‎, 12-12-2013 03:37 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 11,939
    12-13-2013, 11:37 PM Go to last post
  10. Upgrading and Accuracy

    Quick question about accuracy cap with coil. I believe it's around 475? Currently have myth head, body, hands and ring with +1 relic. Since my...

    Started by Kal-El‎, 12-12-2013 11:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,083
    12-13-2013, 07:56 PM Go to last post
  11. PLD Bonus Stats

    I'm trying to figure out the best way of thinking when it comes to bonus stats. What I gathered from the UI in game it boils down to: STR=Threat...

    Started by Vilzen‎, 08-24-2013 08:44 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    gld, pld
    • Replies: 88
    • Views: 54,489
    12-13-2013, 06:01 PM Go to last post
  12. Tips for marking with a gamepad

    I recently hit 50 and like to tank and thought I would share some tips that have helped me quickly mark monsters in dungeons while using a gamepad,...

    Started by Nonlinear314‎, 10-30-2013 02:24 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 16,248
    12-13-2013, 05:13 PM Go to last post
  13. Pacification does it work on bosses?

    As Tank, I find myself using it on occasion just to change it up some, but have no clue if its actually preventing anything? Has anyone seen any...

    Started by Psun‎, 12-06-2013 05:33 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,818
    12-13-2013, 04:53 PM Go to last post
  14. Temporary HP Tank

    I mentioned this once before as a possible change to the Warrior self-healing mechanic as a way to relieve some of the healer stress of seeing a...

    Started by ZenBear‎, 12-13-2013 03:37 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 5,784
    12-13-2013, 03:24 PM Go to last post
  15. 2.1 and my Tomes of Mythology

    Hey guys... long time PLD here going WAR full-time in 2.1. I've had both to 50 for a while and have been using the good ol' PLD in Coil so far. ...

    Started by Zoomie‎, 12-11-2013 01:13 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 54
    • Views: 14,967
    12-13-2013, 03:24 PM Go to last post
  16. Are the crafted accessories as viable on WAR as they are PLD?

    Im not sure if they are worth using on my WAR considering the lack of DEX warrior needs, alone with the importance of parry for warrior, and if so...

    Started by TaalAzura‎, 12-09-2013 03:44 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 46
    • Views: 11,200
    12-13-2013, 11:38 AM Go to last post
  17. Current/Upcoming War changes and current tanks, let's talk about that.

    This is not war vs. pld or not trying to be informational. More of peoples thoughts/concerns. Am I the only 1 who thinks like this? With that in...

    Started by Stalkster‎, 12-10-2013 09:32 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 66
    • Views: 14,865
    12-13-2013, 11:22 AM Go to last post
  18. Target Tank Assist

    I played a main tank in EQ2 for several years and I really think what would help a lot of dps / tank problems would be to allow players to simply...

    Started by Hammerhorn‎, 12-12-2013 06:21 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,782
    12-12-2013, 06:39 PM Go to last post
  19. LNC tank job?

    If you watch the 2.1 video, at 5:21, when they're doing the preview for Pharos Sirius, the group they're using consists of a WHM, a BLM, a gun using...

    Started by Kitru‎, 12-10-2013 06:29 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 5,810
    12-12-2013, 07:22 AM Go to last post
  20. Minor Paladin AoE Change Suggestion [Shield Swipe]

    This is a very minor change I'd love to see to the Shield Swipe ability. Currently, this ability has minor use as a TP conservation proc when...

    Started by FayeStrife‎, 12-11-2013 08:31 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,872
    12-12-2013, 05:37 AM Go to last post

Page 228 of 269 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread