Page 224 of 269 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast
Threads 4461 to 4480 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Man up Tanks!

    I have encountered a lot of parties in the duty roulette where tanks have just bailed on parties, mostly in wp, for no reason. None of these parties...

    Started by EvilHippie‎, 12-27-2013 12:32 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 14,903
    12-28-2013, 06:10 PM Go to last post
  2. Help Required: WAR PvE Equipment Properties and PVP Abilities

    I'm currently lvl 38 WAR, aiming for an almost full VIT WAR (would have been full VIT but I put a couple of points in STR before seeing the figures...

    Started by Sir_Sylkis‎, 12-27-2013 10:49 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,829
    12-28-2013, 03:44 PM Go to last post
  3. Suggestion of Paladin "utility and fun" improvement

    Since the Warrior buffs in 2.1 went live, I am sure a number of Paladins have started peeking over the fence and trying out the other tanking...

    Started by Kenji1134‎, 12-23-2013 03:26 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    paladin, playstyle improvement, warrior 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 53
    • Views: 13,015
    12-28-2013, 12:12 PM Go to last post
  4. Turn 4 & 5 as Warrior?

    first off, im very grateful for the changes to warrior, it gave me a credibility that i never had as a MT, but ive been letting my groups down...

    Started by GoMagikarp‎, 12-26-2013 02:17 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,078
    12-28-2013, 08:18 AM Go to last post
  5. Warrior Weapon

    I've gotten almost full DL but I still have the ilvl 55 polearm. I'm having crap luck for drops. Should I be focusing on Garuda or King Mog? ...

    Started by Deceptus‎, 12-26-2013 07:01 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,550
    12-28-2013, 02:23 AM Go to last post
  6. New tank. New some help managing threat.

    I just hit 23, and I am having some major issues hold threat on multiple targets. I use flash as much as mana allows but it it I still seem to loose...

    Started by Siolenas‎, 12-22-2013 09:08 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 5,671
    12-28-2013, 01:02 AM Go to last post
  7. Suggestion: Provoke won't be used if you have top enmity on the target

    Garuda EM is a very manageable fight, but all it takes is a little fat-finger of provoke and it's game-over. I was thinking, why not make it like an...

    Started by VincentBarzho‎, 12-27-2013 12:06 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,892
    12-27-2013, 05:56 PM Go to last post
  8. Best cross class abilities for a Warrior?

    I've been running with Flash, Provoke, Featherfoot, Convalescence and Second Wind. Are these what most Warrior's use? I've heard some say...

    Started by Versiroth‎, 12-20-2013 05:41 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 18,850
    12-27-2013, 11:36 AM Go to last post
  9. Titan in a Fire Wonderland - Christmas Carol

    I made a christmas carol for some Titan HM abilities Feel free to laugh, troll and make many jokes. Merry Christmas everyone! ...

    Started by ZeusLaser‎, 12-26-2013 08:21 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,429
    12-27-2013, 02:26 AM Go to last post
  10. Warrior MT on Garuda EX.. need help

    The requirement is i62 or 65 or whatever, and i'm 78, but i'm having a seriously hard time surviving once the adds come down. I take Garuda and...

    Started by BearGrylls‎, 12-22-2013 09:22 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 8,412
    12-26-2013, 05:29 PM Go to last post
  11. Some Help and Criticism Please

    I did my first dungeon earlier tonight (Sastasha) as a tank(ps3). I'm pretty sure I didn't do well but no one died thankfully and we didn't fail. ...

    Started by DarkRonin71‎, 12-25-2013 05:11 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,162
    12-26-2013, 04:00 PM Go to last post
  12. 2.1 WAR PVE First impression

    After a few dungeons, here are my first impression on 2.1 WAR. First the good things : Defiance & Warth : this change makes a LOT of sense, I...

    Started by Sargon‎, 12-18-2013 06:32 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 56
    • Views: 17,420
    12-26-2013, 01:38 AM Go to last post
  13. Think we'll get any Magic Tanks?

    Now, I don't really know how well it would work out, but I primarily play magic based classes. Its a preference that I usually can't change no...

    Started by XanderOlivieri‎, 12-20-2013 03:21 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 5,607
    12-25-2013, 03:45 AM Go to last post
  14. Shopping for gear

    So I'm in need of some advice as to which to shop for next as far as my gear goes, as a fresh 50 I ran we and ak to death until I had the full...

    Started by Aethergoggles‎, 12-20-2013 02:56 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,162
    12-24-2013, 11:51 AM Go to last post
  15. Crafted dps accessories

    I've spent the past week or so building my crafted accessories for WAR/PLD. I only need to make the 2 rings and buy 2 more vit4 materias. What...

    Started by Puresin‎, 12-19-2013 06:14 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 6,255
    12-24-2013, 05:44 AM Go to last post
  16. Ifrit Eruptions 2.1

    Now with the stun diminishing returns change, how do you PLD handle Eruptions? Can you prevent later Eruptions that cover the entire arena without DR...

    Started by Anton6‎, 12-22-2013 10:54 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,995
    12-23-2013, 10:35 PM Go to last post
  17. Make holmgang work in coil plox

    My WAR will then be completely happy. What's the point of having an "I can't die" button if it only works on trivial content?

    Started by ExarKun007‎, 12-21-2013 02:39 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,735
    12-23-2013, 01:20 PM Go to last post
  18. Tanky fun time; What off-the-wall things have you tried?

    So I'd like to preface this with the following: There is always more to learn about tanking and how to apply your role/abilities in any given...

    Started by Dhex‎, 12-10-2013 08:09 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 10,668
    12-23-2013, 01:10 PM Go to last post
  19. [Guide] Warrior Tanking Compendium 2.0 (Lvl 50)

    Bonus Stat Allocation STR is recommended. Stats Priorities STR, Skill Speed and Accuracy STR - Increases party DPS and self heals....

    Started by Judge_Xero‎, 09-27-2013 10:24 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 55
    • Views: 33,024
    12-23-2013, 03:38 AM Go to last post
  20. Stat Allocation for WAR Post 2.1

    Welcome to the New Age, Warriors - Since the patch I have been enjoying the recent changes to WAR while learning to adopt the new uses for our...

    Started by Remvarian‎, 12-21-2013 05:03 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 11,414
    12-22-2013, 04:22 PM Go to last post

Page 224 of 269 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread