Page 223 of 269 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast
Threads 4441 to 4460 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,902
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. What Content NEEDS Two Tanks?

    So ever since I've hit level 50, every 8-man content has been one Tank (who is usually overgeared) stealing the show. Being the off-tank is...

    Started by Jubez187‎, 12-30-2013 08:34 AM
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 9,235
    01-01-2014, 06:47 PM Go to last post
  2. War Stats?

    Anyone figured out yet what the main stats we should be aiming for? Aside the common basic. Just wanted to see some opinions.. I've kinda somewhat...

    Started by Aleisterz‎, 12-28-2013 01:09 PM
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 6,203
    01-01-2014, 05:35 PM Go to last post
  3. Tank as a secondary, equipment questions

    Hey all, I have a few quick questions about tank equipment as a secondary main. I was wondering what is the best method for getting equipment?...

    Started by mgonz711‎, 12-31-2013 08:38 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,362
    01-01-2014, 10:24 AM Go to last post
  4. Gear or +1 for my war

    I have dl everything except the head and chest. I have the CT head and still use the am chest for two reasons. The reset is today and I was wondering...

    Started by Stryker12‎, 12-31-2013 04:37 AM
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 4,229
    01-01-2014, 10:22 AM Go to last post
  5. PLD PvP

    Haven't seen to much on the forums about this topic, how are PLD's looking in PvP? And how are we stacking up next to WAR/MRD?

    Started by Chezwick‎, 12-21-2013 11:05 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 7,023
    01-01-2014, 07:55 AM Go to last post
  6. Any WARs MTing Turn 4? Advise Needed.

    This goes to any warriors who have managed to MT turn 4. My last 2 attempts have resulted in failure at the hands of the Dreadnought in phase 3 with...

    Started by DartFx‎, 12-31-2013 06:50 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,413
    01-01-2014, 07:49 AM Go to last post
  7. How are my Tank brethren enjoying the new Warrior of the Light gear?

    Aside from the DL pants clipping, it looks pretty to me :) Show your pieces.

    Started by Narcissus‎, 12-20-2013 07:58 AM
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 16,692
    01-01-2014, 01:54 AM Go to last post
  8. Stats from Soul Crystal

    Hey - Just wondering if anyone knows the actual effect that soul crystals have. Is there a static bonus? or is it percentage based? Any insight...

    Started by Garra‎, 12-28-2013 06:21 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,703
    01-01-2014, 12:57 AM Go to last post
  9. Sastasha Speed Run?

    Hello fellow tanks, This is just an observation, and my personal opinion, and I am opening it for discussion to see how others feel. I ran...

    Started by Mordermi‎, 12-31-2013 02:59 AM
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 6,637
    01-01-2014, 12:48 AM Go to last post
  10. Acc cap EX modes?

    So, does anyone have an exact accuracy number for the Primal EX modes? I've gotten as low as 464 and haven't missed a single hit as far as I know. ...

    Started by abzoluut‎, 12-31-2013 07:14 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 6,564
    12-31-2013, 12:13 PM Go to last post
  11. Tanking CT

    Is it hard for PLD? What ilvl do you need? And also, what are the rewards after finishing, philos or mythos?

    Started by Alphoter5‎, 12-30-2013 03:04 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,789
    12-31-2013, 06:04 AM Go to last post
  12. Tanking Healing Stories?

    Hey guys, I was going through the Healing Horror Stories posts. As a SCH main interested in leveling a tank next, I've been using these posts to...

    Started by Swear_Bear‎, 12-28-2013 12:27 AM
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 4,565
    12-31-2013, 01:03 AM Go to last post
  13. WAR gear progression Help needed :)

    Hi all Here looking for some advice on gearing a WAR. Currently the gear stands at the following with stats: Stat bonus: 30 in VIT Main:...

    Started by KaosPrimeZero‎, 12-28-2013 10:15 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,970
    12-30-2013, 10:38 PM Go to last post
  14. Healer returning after 2 months, thinking tank

    Deactivated my sub right at the end of my 30 days because the client-server lag was killing me. At the time, I was SCH and it just didn't work...

    Started by Pandalishus‎, 12-29-2013 12:31 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,167
    12-30-2013, 09:11 PM Go to last post
  15. Convalescence Mantra

    Been searching through the forums for a definitive answer and failed. But I've kind of gathered hints to a conclusion, but I'm just going to ask ...

    Started by MrDiezel‎, 12-28-2013 02:14 AM
    bloodbath, convalescence, mantra, paladin, warrior
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 7,259
    12-30-2013, 09:01 PM Go to last post
  16. WAR Accessory Questions

    SO I currently have DL accessories and I want to upgrade. I noticed the price on crafted accessories has come down a bit on my server and was gonna...

    Started by Phanco‎, 12-30-2013 07:07 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,662
    12-30-2013, 05:12 PM Go to last post
  17. Interrupt stealth nerf

    Was this part of 2.1? The only thing mentioned in the patch notes is damage will interrupt during pvp, I used to be able to just spam stoneskin when...

    Started by Gorlioliolio‎, 12-30-2013 02:51 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,399
    12-30-2013, 02:58 PM Go to last post
  18. Question Regarding Garuda Extreme Wicked Wheel

    Hello, First let me say that I have poked around the forums about this. I am looking to see if people can give me a little more advice. So far...

    Started by Aldorin‎, 12-28-2013 09:37 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,897
    12-29-2013, 12:41 PM Go to last post
  19. Haukke Manor Tank BASIC Overview SPOILERS

    This is to give you an idea of what to expect, describing some of the mechanics and giving a few tips - I hope I don't give too much away, as there...

    Started by Ehayte‎, 12-18-2013 06:01 AM
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 7,451
    12-29-2013, 10:01 AM Go to last post
  20. Critical Damage and Me

    Hello I was wondering whether anybody had any information on the theorycrafting behind critical damage chances and a place like the binding coil?...

    Started by WhaleBiologist‎, 12-28-2013 08:08 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,565
    12-29-2013, 01:19 AM Go to last post

Page 223 of 269 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread