Page 22 of 269 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Threads 421 to 440 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Primal rend and a tangent

    I’ve been playing a fair bit of bozja content lately and have arrived at the realisation that I really don’t like primal rend as a concept. ...

    Started by fulminating‎, 06-22-2022 05:22 PM
    primal rend, warrior
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,921
    06-22-2022, 08:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Suggestion: Gunlancer (Tank)

    Yoshi-P mentioned some time ago that SE might look at adding jobs that are not traditionally included in final fantasy games. With this in mind,...

    Started by RavenNoire‎, 06-18-2022 10:52 AM
    7.0, 8.0, gunlance, gunlancer
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,351
    06-18-2022, 06:47 PM Go to last post
  3. Proposal for inner release change

    Guaranteed direct crit and infinite beast gauge, while a nice thematic touch, don't really make a compelling or complex ability. I propose to change...

    Started by fulminating‎, 06-07-2022 03:46 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    inner release
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 8,876
    06-13-2022, 04:16 PM Go to last post
  4. The tank deliberately lets him get hit by multiple AOEs in thrash pooling...

    .. - why it is not good? I've met this post in the closed thread, so I cannot answer it directly. However I feel that the approach 'I'm a tank...

    Started by Hubert_H‎, 06-03-2022 06:41 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,836
    06-07-2022, 02:00 PM Go to last post
  5. This is when everyone gets their first AOE attack skill

    Hello! I've now started to try out how tanking feels like. And I was wondering in which lower level dungeons I can assume that everyone (or at least...

    Started by Qujah‎, 04-23-2022 08:29 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 13,299
    06-05-2022, 09:16 AM Go to last post
  6. Feedback for tank changes as tank player for Patch 6.08 and beyond

    Hi, I am Archie i would like to share my feedback regarding on tanks for Endwalker. I really enjoy playing every single tank jobs in FF14 and i...

    Started by archiegamez‎, 01-13-2022 04:14 PM
    dark knight, gunbreaker, paladin, tanks, warrior
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 5,094
    05-29-2022, 08:51 AM Go to last post
  7. Drk and Gnb in raid

    Hi friends. Please be kind as I am seriously just ignorant of what Im about to ask, but can someone help me to understand what a gnb brings to raid...

    Started by Taiyoji‎, 05-26-2022 09:21 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,434
    05-26-2022, 12:38 PM Go to last post
  8. Warrior tank (Button/Ability Overload)

    Hello, I would like to say before I get into the heart of things I have not made it past the first expansion (Im only setting at lvl 54 or...

    Started by Rehvenge01‎, 05-25-2022 03:51 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    warrior/tank set up
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,447
    05-26-2022, 03:06 AM Go to last post
  9. Paladin skills

    I've come back to the game at many many years and love playing the paladin. But at watching video on skills and skill rotation, I'm now starting to...

    Started by JudgementOni‎, 05-22-2022 02:52 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,346
    05-25-2022, 04:14 AM Go to last post
  10. The Dead Ends is brutal for tanks, I end up quitting any random queues for this duty

    So out of all the dungeons in this game, this has to be the worst for a tank. If your Healer uses Esuna and the party doesn't stand in the wrong...

    Started by HisShadowX‎, 04-03-2022 03:30 PM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    git gud scrub, schizo thread
    • Replies: 82
    • Views: 24,026
    05-22-2022, 05:56 AM Go to last post
  11. Question about beast gauge: I am not lvl 70/80. Does the beast gauge feel pointless?

    I am lvl 66 with warrior as i am writing this and was wondering how the beast gauge feels at higher lvls. the beast gauge feels like a fell cleave...

    Started by Ralt21‎, 05-09-2022 09:41 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,652
    05-19-2022, 11:21 PM Go to last post
  12. Can SE do something about GNB's clunky movement during continuation windows?

    If you have to move the boss during continuation windows, things get really clunky. Also at the same time, if you have to weave defensive CDs or try...

    Started by lilmoon‎, 04-26-2022 05:04 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    continuation, gnb 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 11,840
    05-18-2022, 09:54 AM Go to last post
  13. Is Tenacity still a dead stat?

    If so, what are tanks melding right now?

    Started by Magnedeus‎, 07-05-2019 03:44 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 15,714
    05-17-2022, 06:23 AM Go to last post
  14. Show your tank glamour!

    I'm really interested to see some of our communities glamours, break up the monotony of seeing all these QQ threads on the forums lately. I am still...

    Started by denbox1‎, 08-19-2015 08:37 AM
    75 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 75
    53 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 741
    • Views: 877,088
    05-17-2022, 06:15 AM Go to last post
  15. Make all Tank AOE Combos Cones Please

    Circle aoes bad. Cone good.

    Started by castillle‎, 04-12-2022 01:09 PM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 76
    • Views: 14,528
    05-11-2022, 10:09 AM Go to last post
  16. UI indicator for requiescat?

    Lately I've been playing a lot of PLD, and I've felt worried that I'm losing track of how many stacks of requiescat I have left. It sits there in the...

    Started by FenrirFenFen‎, 05-05-2022 09:00 PM
    gauges, paladin, pld, requiescat, ui
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,608
    05-06-2022, 11:46 AM Go to last post
  17. 6.1 Warrior Feedback

    After having some time to play with and get used to the Warrior changes I have some feedback. Fell cleave/decimate stacks - A good change, if a...

    Started by fulminating‎, 04-26-2022 06:56 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    6.1 patch, circle inferior, cone superior, feedback, warrior
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 9,106
    05-06-2022, 04:08 AM Go to last post
  18. Overhealing done with Holy Spirit giving a damage shield

    Can overhealing done with Holy Spirit and Holy Circle give a damage shield instead of healing you to avoid it's heal being thrown away. This...

    Started by HrudolfBerret‎, 04-09-2022 06:35 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    damage shield, holy spirit, overhealing, paladin, tanking
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 6,962
    05-04-2022, 06:48 AM Go to last post
  19. Materia - Multi meld swapping.

    With the way Warrior is setup to have generally a different materia meld then the other tanks. I find it strange that I need to completely re-meld...

    Started by Sqwall‎, 04-28-2022 11:14 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    materia, melds, re-melds, tank
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,510
    05-04-2022, 12:53 AM Go to last post
  20. Why did Gunbreaker need potency buffs?

    I don't understand. I was under the impression GBR was doing great in the damage department. Why was an extra 240 potency a minute necessary? Not...

    Started by Chopstix‎, 04-26-2022 10:55 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,381
    04-27-2022, 08:47 AM Go to last post

Page 22 of 269 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread