Page 217 of 269 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast
Threads 4321 to 4340 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Which do you find easier?

    So I haven't gotten that far with both classes, but from the earlier dungeons getting MRD/WAR to 35 and GLA to 23 so far, I've found that tanking as...

    Started by inkuzen‎, 02-05-2014 03:48 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,019
    02-06-2014, 03:06 AM Go to last post
  2. Accuracy Cap for Turn 5?

    I know for turn 4 it's 472 but I think I remember seeing somewhere it's 485 for turn 5 but can't find it anywhere... does anyone know for certain? ...

    Started by Sephirah‎, 11-06-2013 08:18 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 33,118
    02-05-2014, 11:01 PM Go to last post
  3. Heavy Darksteel Melding

    Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere I had HQ Heavy Darksteel Armor and Flanchard made for when I hit 50 as a WAR (which should be today) My...

    Started by PArcher‎, 11-29-2013 12:09 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,824
    02-04-2014, 09:49 PM Go to last post
  4. PLD cooldowns in T5?

    Just wondering, I don't know if my SCH wasn't prepping for DS like he should, but my static WHM said she was low on mana when we got to the 3rd...

    Started by Pesmergia‎, 01-29-2014 12:05 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,992
    02-04-2014, 03:40 PM Go to last post
  5. Are Warrior's Breeches (i90 myth) bugged?

    The stats are +24 parry/+24 determination. Shouldn't they have +34 on one of those stats? Am I missing something? Allagan pants are +24 parry/+34...

    Started by Genose‎, 02-04-2014 12:32 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,847
    02-04-2014, 04:40 AM Go to last post
  6. WP question

    There's one place in Wanderer's Palace that is always a shuffle for me: In the beginning after clearing rooms on the right there's a narrow...

    Started by Seif‎, 02-03-2014 03:36 PM
    tanking wp
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,092
    02-03-2014, 09:06 PM Go to last post
  7. i90 Gear advice needed

    Here is my Gear: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/728529/ (Have both Holy shield Zenith and Allagan) I've done a fair amount...

    Started by Cinnisbellum‎, 01-31-2014 09:21 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,273
    02-02-2014, 07:53 PM Go to last post
  8. A (bad ?) way of tanking...

    Hello ! Well, first things first, I'm French, so please excuse my english in case of mistakes. So. I play a dps (SMN), and I see many, many...

    Started by Degaulace‎, 01-29-2014 05:28 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 13,196
    02-02-2014, 03:12 PM Go to last post
  9. PLD first strike. Am I Pld'ing wrong?

    I\\\\'m thinking I play PLD 100% different from anyone around me... Any time I see a PLD start their first strike on a boss/group of mobs I always...

    Started by Jerilith‎, 01-28-2014 05:09 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    ffxiv, final fantasy, pld, tanking, war
    • Replies: 47
    • Views: 14,575
    02-01-2014, 11:26 PM Go to last post
  10. Why don't our Oh shit buttons work as intended?

    Need a hallowed ground? Holmgang or benediction better wait 5 seconds for that flash anima.... oops your dead sorry bro, and your skills on CD even...

    Started by Lirrenure‎, 01-25-2014 03:51 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    paladin, warrior, white mage
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 7,767
    02-01-2014, 10:43 PM Go to last post
  11. Parley on the Sagolii Bug

    never mind found it on you tube

    Started by xxor‎, 02-01-2014 02:43 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,114
    02-01-2014, 02:43 PM Go to last post
  12. Samurai Skills and Concepts (Up to lv 40)

    Short Description: The Samurai excels in long fights, becoming more efficient as the fight progresses. Their main resources is Enmity, and hyper...

    Started by VoxInaBox‎, 12-17-2013 04:21 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 12,431
    02-01-2014, 04:21 AM Go to last post
  13. Pulling Egi in Titan Extreme Mode and SK in Turn 4

    What the best way to pull this multiple mob when trying to move them away while keeping maximum Threat on them? I try Shield lob mob 1, flash,...

    Started by Zaiken‎, 01-29-2014 08:41 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 5,384
    01-31-2014, 07:24 PM Go to last post
  14. Fast mob markings - how to?

    Played through Haukke HM on roulette yesterday, and DF tank was marking all mobs instantaneously. Like, door opens... POOF... in split second there...

    Started by FurryFury‎, 01-30-2014 03:19 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,516
    01-31-2014, 07:15 AM Go to last post
  15. Solo tanking turn 5

    Hello all, here is my current Lodestone: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1710795/ For turn 5, I do have the Dual Haken to meet...

    Started by Lemon8or‎, 01-30-2014 01:42 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,617
    01-31-2014, 01:54 AM Go to last post
  16. About to start endgame, have some questions

    Hi everyone, I hit lvl 50 on my Warrior recently, and I am ready to start the endgame. I have already run the Cape Westwind trial (I tanked main...

    Started by BangoandCash‎, 01-30-2014 03:23 AM
    8 man, castrum meridianum, main tank, off tank, warrior
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,181
    01-30-2014, 01:45 PM Go to last post
  17. WAR > PLD

    Discuss WAR comparison to PLD

    Started by BlackRosesXIV‎, 01-25-2014 06:47 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 49
    • Views: 17,274
    01-30-2014, 12:08 PM Go to last post
  18. Any other tank mains thinking switching roles out of boredom?

    paladin rotation too boring and game play not interactive.

    Started by bob13bob‎, 01-23-2014 12:10 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 46
    • Views: 12,250
    01-29-2014, 03:34 PM Go to last post
  19. Pros and cons of Turn 5 Solo Tanking

    Our group is thinking about going this route. I am the offtank T1-4, but have a i80 blm, so we are toying with the idea of solo tanking T5. Is there...

    Started by Kimura410‎, 01-18-2014 01:57 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 7,564
    01-29-2014, 06:49 AM Go to last post
  20. [Beginner] Looking for some tips

    Hello there. Before I jump into it, let me start by saying that I am a true beginner (aka noob) at this game. With that in mind, here are my...

    Started by Meraxes‎, 01-28-2014 09:51 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,923
    01-29-2014, 01:22 AM Go to last post

Page 217 of 269 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread