Page 216 of 269 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 ... LastLast
Threads 4301 to 4320 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,902
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Question on atttribute distribution for Mi'qote Keeper of the Sun

    Thought I would ask this here. To put matters succinctly, I'd like to know the perfect distribution of my stat bonuses for Paladin. Currently I...

    Started by Dracosavarian‎, 02-11-2014 10:31 AM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,536
    02-14-2014, 11:37 PM Go to last post
  2. Wicked Wheel (Garuda EX) - Can it Actually be Dodged?

    Can the wicked wheel of Garuda EX actually be dodged by the Main Tank consistently? The guides available seem to say no, yet some people insist it...

    Started by m3eansean‎, 02-01-2014 02:16 AM
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 12,309
    02-14-2014, 09:37 PM Go to last post
  3. PLD emnity VS. Medica spam.

    I've had no problems tanking any content skill or gear wise until I did Garuda Ex a short while ago with a WHM. Now I will throw down some basic PLD...

    Started by Naxyr‎, 01-30-2014 06:02 PM
    enmity, medica, pld, spam heals, whm
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 11,481
    02-14-2014, 09:20 PM Go to last post
  4. To my PS3 tanks

    im trying out the tank class and im having a rough time targeting who i want to hit to keep eminty on all enemies. I hit the tab button to shift...

    Started by lycan_run‎, 02-12-2014 07:36 AM
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,092
    02-14-2014, 05:39 AM Go to last post
  5. Fresh 50 WAR, critique me!

    Hello, I'm a fresh 50 WAR (been a career T5 winning PLD). Just wanting some advice on best combo when your not main tanking? What I usually have been...

    Started by Makado‎, 02-11-2014 02:44 AM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,462
    02-12-2014, 01:19 AM Go to last post
  6. finally got full allagan on my tanks

    Started by d4gz‎, 02-07-2014 02:40 PM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,256
    02-11-2014, 10:52 PM Go to last post
  7. Tanking looks Intimidating.

    I want to try it after I get my black mage to 50, and get him comfortably geared. But it looks so intimidating. I know tanking normal dungeons won't...

    Started by Ogrumz‎, 02-03-2014 03:27 PM
    • Replies: 73
    • Views: 18,548
    02-11-2014, 06:23 AM Go to last post
  8. Job specific mount

    Yoshi-P said we gonna get a mount next patch. /joy

    Started by waldo‎, 01-26-2014 12:55 AM
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 19,943
    02-11-2014, 05:56 AM Go to last post
  9. MT Garuda ex

    Pretty simple question : why do MT tank suparna instead of chirada? I understand that in a full premade group it can be efficient, but with pugs, I...

    Started by leprov‎, 02-07-2014 11:20 PM
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 8,932
    02-11-2014, 03:05 AM Go to last post
  10. How to PLD - Flowchart by Denmo

    I found this on FFXIV reddit and it is funny to share :cool: http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1wiqyn/how_to_pld_flowchart_by_denmo/

    Started by WowSuchName‎, 01-30-2014 12:16 PM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 8,351
    02-10-2014, 07:20 PM Go to last post
  11. Darklight / Other ilvl 70 Tank Gear

    This is a short thread mainly to arise the problem with the ilvl 70 Tank gear in the game. In terms of endgame Tank gear, It's come to my...

    Started by Supercactoid‎, 01-29-2014 11:28 AM
    /visor, darklight, head gear, ilvl 70, tank
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 10,758
    02-10-2014, 04:22 PM Go to last post
  12. GLD/PLD vs MRD/WAR in 30~40 tier PvP

    I was curious as to how the usefulness of these classes compares in these PvP tiers, since it isn't 50 cap PvP and they don't have access to...

    Started by Soular‎, 02-06-2014 07:33 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,218
    02-10-2014, 03:37 PM Go to last post
  13. Warrior defensive rotations with CDs please

    I apparently have been sent for a loop since 2.1 and am having trouble figuring out decent rotations in combination with CDs. Could someone please...

    Started by Bloodclaw‎, 02-03-2014 07:14 PM
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 9,217
    02-08-2014, 03:36 AM Go to last post
  14. Holmgangable mobs

    Does anyone know if the Hygiae in T5 can be locked by Holmgang? What are the bosses or mini bosses that Holmgang is effective against?

    Started by Hippo‎, 02-07-2014 01:08 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,615
    02-07-2014, 01:12 PM Go to last post
  15. MRD/WAR suggestions: giving us an identity

    While recent Warrior (from here on referenced as “WAR) buffs have done a lot to bring the job to a playable level, they've also brought the two...

    Started by Kiteless‎, 01-31-2014 06:00 PM
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 5,511
    02-07-2014, 07:34 AM Go to last post
  16. Stat allocation for war lvl 50?

    I am wondering what is the best way to use the 30 stat point for War.

    Started by Xellos2099‎, 02-06-2014 06:49 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,031
    02-07-2014, 06:45 AM Go to last post
  17. WAR - full myth build and Coil

    To start, I know ppl do coil for bit of stat "balance" but i believe this is just a lie. People do coil to get the i90 drops AND for the boost in...

    Started by TallonOverworld‎, 02-05-2014 10:14 PM
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,739
    02-07-2014, 02:48 AM Go to last post
  18. PLD Stats Weight for an Excel Solver

    Hi, As mentioned above, I am looking for PLD stats weight to input them into my PLD Solver. My current Solver is based on an updated version of...

    Started by MDraGc‎, 02-05-2014 02:40 PM
    best in slot, bis, paladin, pld, solver
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 7,320
    02-06-2014, 08:30 AM Go to last post
  19. Establishing Contested Hate

    Good evening/morning/afternoon Tank forums, I am a relatively fresh level 50 PLD and I have been struggling on one point in particular and I thought...

    Started by Hulan‎, 02-06-2014 01:23 AM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,786
    02-06-2014, 07:41 AM Go to last post
  20. Tank Darklight Armor.... Really?!

    Am I the only one upset with the tank darklight armor in every way? 1. They did very little to differentiate it from the armor you get while...

    Started by Bloodclaw‎, 11-13-2013 11:00 PM
    • Replies: 219
    • Views: 112,461
    02-06-2014, 03:36 AM Go to last post

Page 216 of 269 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread