Page 214 of 269 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast
Threads 4261 to 4280 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Quick question about accuracy requirements.

    Specifically I'm talking about warrior, but if its different for paladin it would be nice to know. For each turn of coil, how much accuracy do we...

    Started by monkeytheman‎, 03-03-2014 01:37 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 5,057
    03-04-2014, 05:13 PM Go to last post
  2. Enmity "potency"?

    Hi all. I just started playing as a tank and im enjoying it very much. but im having a bit of issue determining what skills I should be using. All...

    Started by ShinigamiB06‎, 03-02-2014 02:39 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,405
    03-03-2014, 04:01 PM Go to last post
  3. New to Turn 5, any advice?

    So Ive been pugging T1-4 for about a month now sense my static broke. We never ended up getting into T5. I'm i90 and pretty much have given up on...

    Started by Spiritus‎, 02-14-2014 04:51 AM
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 10,688
    03-02-2014, 11:09 PM Go to last post
  4. Maximizing DPS on WAR while tanking.

    Has anyone tested/parsed a sure maximized WAR tank rotation yet? +30 STR with crafted accessories in defiance I can get 210 DPS (250 out of...

    Started by Seifu‎, 02-26-2014 02:08 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,954
    03-02-2014, 12:22 PM Go to last post
  5. Passive Cross-skills

    Ever think of allowing Jobs/Classes to have some passive Cross-skills? We have active ones and they add more fun to the game. Wouldn't it better if...

    Started by Umero‎, 02-27-2014 10:59 AM
    cross, ideas, skills
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,011
    03-01-2014, 02:39 AM Go to last post
  6. Shield swipe

    Not sure if this has been suggested, but it would be nice if shield swipe actually had some utility in endgame via form of -outgoing damage debuff to...

    Started by Massterchef‎, 02-26-2014 03:19 PM
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,558
    03-01-2014, 02:39 AM Go to last post
  7. Question for tanks

    I've recently taken on solo healing EM garuda and titan, havent tried ifrit yet. I have asked a few mates about this, but need some honest...

    Started by Sanguisio‎, 02-28-2014 10:57 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,231
    03-01-2014, 01:41 AM Go to last post
  8. Quick question about Tanking in Ifrit HM

    I'm usually the Off-Tank since most others I see have more HP than me, only got PLD to 50 two days ago and the gear I had stocked up was meager at...

    Started by Huntington‎, 02-27-2014 12:28 PM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,465
    02-28-2014, 04:03 AM Go to last post
  9. Does tanking carry more responsibility than most?

    My first post here, and I have been a tank in this game since beta. I don't personally find tanking to be 'easy' by all means, but..... I ran...

    Started by ZeroX686‎, 02-05-2014 01:21 PM
    difficult, easy, responsibility, tank, tanking 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 125
    • Views: 33,172
    02-28-2014, 03:02 AM Go to last post
  10. Target mob macro help

    i'm trying to make a macro to target a specific monster does anyone know how? like for garuda em i would like a macro to target spiny plumes...

    Started by Crimsonforce‎, 02-06-2014 03:37 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 10,685
    02-28-2014, 01:18 AM Go to last post
  11. VIT or STR?

    So I'm in endgame and not sure on if maxing out VIT or STR is more beneficial. I've seen around that some people put 30 att into STR and use all STR...

    Started by Yaiga-Kun‎, 02-26-2014 09:24 PM
    builds, warrior
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 6,077
    02-27-2014, 10:59 AM Go to last post
  12. WAR Level 50 Quest - How to Quit You

    Any tips for this quest? One time I got the "boss" down to a silver of health but each of his attacks does 300-1k damage. I've tried it twice and...

    Started by Fireshot‎, 08-27-2013 09:50 PM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 13,690
    02-27-2014, 09:41 AM Go to last post
  13. Titan XM Advice

    Hi guys and girls. Been having problems this week on Titan XM as Main Tank (I don't get the Adds) and avoiding Landslides during the Adds phase....

    Started by LukeyP666‎, 02-24-2014 06:59 PM
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 7,952
    02-27-2014, 02:24 AM Go to last post
  14. Paladin

    Hi there, I recently bought this game on Steam so I'm new to all this, I have a question regarding Paladins. My Gladiator is currently lvl 29,...

    Started by WSoares‎, 02-25-2014 04:09 AM
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,212
    02-26-2014, 06:34 PM Go to last post
  15. (Paladin) Single Tank Twintania cooldown rationing? And general tips is nice.

    My group's going to single tank Twintania for the first time next week, and I'm curious how to manage the phases as a single tank with adds. Do...

    Started by Curcio‎, 02-22-2014 01:20 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,002
    02-26-2014, 05:24 PM Go to last post
  16. Warrior Quality of Life Adustments.

    Hopefully a Dev or a CM sees this. Please make the following changes to Warrior. 1. Take Inner Beast off the GCD. 2. Allow Inner Beast to be...

    Started by Puresin‎, 02-24-2014 03:58 PM
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 7,762
    02-26-2014, 04:21 PM Go to last post
  17. Marauder/Warrior PvP

    I'd like to ask a few questions about PvP as a WAR. I'm just looking to get started in PvP. What bracket should I start in? I have the ilvl 55...

    Started by Skaenryss‎, 02-24-2014 10:37 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,240
    02-26-2014, 09:51 AM Go to last post
  18. Paladin - Stat allocation advice pleae

    My main class is my WAR which has been and is handling content just fine with its HP/STR pool (now at Lv50), but I've been working on a PLD along...

    Started by Milmoko_Gemoko‎, 02-25-2014 02:00 AM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,525
    02-26-2014, 05:51 AM Go to last post
  19. Bloodbath

    Bloodbath is 11 out of 10 times better on Warrior than Paladin for obvious reasons. I've noticed that Bloodbath does not work off of Damage over...

    Started by MrDiezel‎, 02-24-2014 06:55 PM
    bloodbath, damage over time, paladin, tanking, warrior
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,701
    02-26-2014, 05:08 AM Go to last post
  20. Warriors : Which is better damage-wise?

    I'm aware there were already a thread on how to maximize tank DPS, but the answers aren't clear enough for me so I decided to ask here, anyway: 1....

    Started by rollchan‎, 02-21-2014 02:20 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,506
    02-26-2014, 03:12 AM Go to last post

Page 214 of 269 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread