Page 208 of 269 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast
Threads 4141 to 4160 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,902
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Tankin baby, brayflox

    I get a lot of flack on here but honestly without others input I'd be horrible at tanking so here's my input on brayflox hm. You can get sr around 15...

    Started by Killabye‎, 04-09-2014 12:31 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 10,767
    04-24-2014, 05:26 PM Go to last post
  2. Best way to tank multi target?

    I just got pld and did a AK run today with average lvl 60 gear. Im a really new tank, i feel like really hard to keep multi target hate ...

    Started by Missionman‎, 10-11-2013 05:54 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 8,262
    04-24-2014, 09:22 AM Go to last post
  3. Don't pull it if you can't hold it!

    I am a i94 whm and I love big pulls. But for the love of god don't make big pulls if you cant hold the mobs. There is nothing worse as a whm then...

    Started by Blissa‎, 04-22-2014 03:27 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 7,910
    04-24-2014, 09:07 AM Go to last post
  4. NOOOB Tank Here

    I am new warrior and loving it. I been doing duty finder to practice my tanking skills and to get use to diffrent group dynamics. Where should I...

    Started by kenku‎, 04-23-2014 05:42 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,857
    04-24-2014, 04:10 AM Go to last post
  5. Warrior Tanks: Maximizing DPS Output

    This thread is about dealing damage as a Warrior. No, not as Marauder or as janky DPS wannabe, but as a Warrior Tank. Conventional wisdom tells us...

    Started by bokchoykn‎, 02-05-2014 06:00 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 82
    • Views: 39,465
    04-24-2014, 02:22 AM Go to last post
  6. Thoughts on Tanking Roles

    OK this is not to start an arguement over PLD being better than WAR, or WAR being useless (cause they are not.) This is just my thoughts after...

    Started by Logan1033‎, 09-22-2013 11:09 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,578
    04-23-2014, 09:19 PM Go to last post
  7. If Level Cap Was Raise To 55....

    These Are the Abilities I'd Like To See when that happens Warrior: 51 -Whirling Fury : 100 Potency. Stuns Targets in a 5 yalm Radius for 3 Sec,...

    Started by OmegaSinX‎, 04-11-2014 07:43 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 7,157
    04-23-2014, 10:27 AM Go to last post
  8. For most tanks I've seen: Please pay attention to the party

    As title states, please pay attention to the party. I know that when I tank, there are a few things I do before we even really start. Personally,...

    Started by ariaandkia‎, 04-22-2014 05:45 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 4,338
    04-23-2014, 06:36 AM Go to last post
  9. Maximizing DPS as a Warrior

    I don't think ive seen this addressed for 2.1, but in terms of maximizing damage is IB worth using if infuriate is not up? My point being you...

    Started by MythToken‎, 04-22-2014 05:08 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 7,032
    04-23-2014, 05:38 AM Go to last post
  10. Maybe i'm to nice as a tank sometimes...

    Now let me start out i'm the kind of tank that doesn't care about IL nor experience in a DF. If we are doing something like coils or EX primals, i...

    Started by Blitzace‎, 04-19-2014 10:28 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,208
    04-22-2014, 07:29 PM Go to last post
  11. How to see incoming aoes?

    I've gone to garuda hard now for about 3 times. What seems to kill me always is the incoming slipstream that I fail to see. I know garuda has...

    Started by Seif‎, 04-22-2014 02:07 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    garuda hard
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 3,894
    04-22-2014, 01:05 PM Go to last post
  12. Warrior Questions for the pros. Kitru, bokchoykn etc

    Ok, So my tanking experience so far has consisted of me levelling a Pally to 45 and then switching to Warrior. I levelled my War to max and loved...

    Started by opengrip‎, 04-11-2014 12:24 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 7,829
    04-21-2014, 09:41 PM Go to last post
  13. Marking Macros /mk attack & /mk off

    I primarily use "/mk attack" to mark targets as it marks each subsequent mob with a new number. For instance, if a mob is already marked as "1", the...

    Started by Erghiez‎, 04-21-2014 10:37 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,242
    04-21-2014, 10:37 AM Go to last post
  14. Paladin BiS for 2.2?

    Right now I've been looking for a BiS for 2.2 but can't seem to find it. Currently I think my accuracy is to high even for t9 so I'm looking for some...

    Started by Mecurial‎, 04-17-2014 09:51 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,408
    04-20-2014, 10:00 PM Go to last post
  15. Whats a Tank Job in PVP

    Im just a little unsure what my set 1 is in PVP as a Tank is, I get kill healer but am i post to Pocket protect my healer, I don't have the aggro...

    Started by RegentP‎, 04-20-2014 04:20 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,350
    04-20-2014, 06:33 PM Go to last post
  16. Tanks and Provoking

    Please stop using it to open fights. Its stupid. Using it for Range is one thing, initiating a fight with it is another. Same goes for...

    Started by MrDiezel‎, 04-18-2014 02:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    misuse, provoke, shield lob, tank, tomahawk
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,543
    04-18-2014, 10:52 PM Go to last post
  17. Heavy Wolfram Helm (HQ) BiS ?

    Looking over the i110 Head gear and noticed none of them had Parry on them. Noct Circlet Offers Crit and DET ...

    Started by OmegaSinX‎, 04-17-2014 10:38 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 8,121
    04-18-2014, 11:04 AM Go to last post
  18. Tanking in the Second Coil of Bahamut - Turn 2

    So here am I again, trying to figure out tanking in Turn 7. If you are a complete bum and refuse to do anything more than press 1,2,3, then choose to...

    Started by JeTaisNoobie‎, 04-05-2014 01:56 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 10,344
    04-18-2014, 06:41 AM Go to last post
  19. in defense of shield lob...

    I'll start off here by admitting that i'm still quite new to the game, new to tanking, and new to mmo's in general. Reading advice from more...

    Started by Laesha‎, 04-16-2014 01:23 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,781
    04-18-2014, 05:15 AM Go to last post
  20. PSA: Cover changes that weren't in the patch notes

    Cover now takes into account your defense, not the target's. Rampart and Sentinel now work with Cover. I forgot to check, but I'm assuming (based...

    Started by Brannigan‎, 04-17-2014 04:28 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,209
    04-18-2014, 01:42 AM Go to last post

Page 208 of 269 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread